cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

His & hers skincare

Ladies, are you bored of your brother, boyfriend or boy room mate stealing your skincare? Men, are you tired of not having your own skincare products and routine on lock down? Read on to see our recommendations for a solid skincare routine for both him and her. Once your lad has these in his life, he'll be keeping his hands on his own skincare. 

Untitled design (35).png

Shop skincare

Cleanser

For him... House 99 Perfectly Clean Face Wash

Effortlessly and instantly refresh, de-congest and clarify skin with this face wash. Packed with charcoal powder, peppermint and spirulina - your pores and skin are guaranteed to feel detoxified.

For her... Kiehl's Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser

Congestion and toxins don't stand a chance against the Amazonian white clay within this gentle but effective cleanser. Not only will this product cleanse your skin but also gentle exfoliate and polish it.

Toner

For him... House 99 Spruce Up Toning Lotion

The first step of hydration is toning skin and this House 99 one gives a splash of soothing to skin. Not only is this intensely hydrating but its Salicylic Acid also evens skin texture and tone. 

For her... Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Toner

Infused with calming cucumber and alcohol free, this toner is a dream for balancing even the most sensitive of skin. You'll be feeling supple, balanced and nourished. 

Untitled design (34).png

Eye Cream

For him... House 99 Truly Brighter Eye Balm 

The eyes are the window to the soul and nothing can make you look alive like bright, awake eyes. This balm is specifically formulated for men to protect, hydrate and soften skin around your eyes. 

For her.... Kiehl's Youth Dose Miniature Size Treatment

Small but mighty, this eye delivers a powerful dose of a beautiful blend of ingredients which are treats for the eyes such as pro-retinol, Vitamin Cg and grape seed extract. 

Serum

For him & her.... Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Facial Oil

Ensure that every sleep is beauty sleep with this amazing serum that the perfect pick for both him and her. Made with distilled botanicals, this clever serum restores and re-balances the skin's hydration levels and renews the appearance of skin so you'll be waking up radiant. 

Moisturiser

For him.... House 99 Broad Defence SPF20 Face Moisturiser

Men, we understand that you want a foolproof moisturiser that'll do everything. Luckily, we've got the perfect one for you, defending against pollution, free radicals and UV rays.

For her... Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream

Kim Kardashian's makeup artist swears by this moisturiser, claiming it keeps skin super hydrated and makeup in place all day. If it's good enough for Kim K, it's good enough for us.

Shop House 99
Shop Kiehl's 

What skincare do you love the most? Let us know in the comments below!

4 Comments
Julia
Nailing It

So tired of him stealing mine's that last year for Christmas I got him a complete skincare routine from clinique .  So no more stealing now

Rabia
Nailing It

My husband using mine Estée Lauder night serum and day moisturiser even eye cream🙂... bought Clinique gift set for him but he loves to use mine skin care ... m happy as he is gonna buy more for me on this Christmas.. 

Pineapple
Fresh Face

We're the opposite, he wants skincare, buys skincare, forgets to use said skincare and I slowly steal everything. Woman LOL

Michael
Winging It

@catherined

So I got Keihls Midnight Recovery oil from Debenhams and used for first time last night. My skin had been feeling dry and tight as I work outdoors but when I got up this morning it definitely felt more smooth and moisturised. I am going to keep using this at night and hopefully my skin will stay more hydrated.