cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide your hangover with Benefit…

It’s December, meaning the Christmas tree is officially up, the cupboards are filling with mince pies and most importantly, a LOT of midweek festivities are underway.

Want to know how to be the last one standing at the work Christmas party and still make your 9am meeting the following morning, without looking completely awful?

Untitled design (30).jpg

Well fear not, because Benefit are here to save the day (and our faces) with a few vital steps to create a super quick and easy makeup look, taking you from 4-8 hours sleep in a matter of minutes.

First, after adding an extra shot to your coffee, start with the POREfessional Pearl primer followed by the blur-perfecting Hello Happy foundation. Next, fake a glow with the High Beam highlighter and conceal those dark circles to the maximum with the Boi-ing concealer.

Untitled design (31).jpg

Then it’s time to ‘bake it ‘til you make it’ with the Hoola Quickie contour stick, followed by combining the Dandelion blusher with the Galifornia blusher to really add a healthy colour to your face.

Aced that base? Next up is the super quick yet impacting Gimmie Brow brow gel, followed by the They’re Real mascara.

Untitled design (32).jpg

Finally, the Punch Pop lip gloss will leave your lips so juicy that nobody will even notice you’re wearing last night’s clothes.

Untitled design (33).jpg

Voila! You can thank us later.

Shop Benefit 

What Christmas festivities have you got coming up? Leave your comments below!

4 Comments
Julia
Total Glossip

Love this and love benefit  my every day brow saver  ❤

Kathmerixxx
Getting Lippy

Pantomime on saturday (Cinderella) following friday Elderberries (over 60s) christmas dinner(gotta look my best) then following week christmas day and boxing day  thats it folks oh and old years night and new years day. 

Pineapple
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR I think the video is gone! Smiley Sad

Sweetysammy88
Getting Lippy

I don’t think I’ll have time for any festivities, I still haven’t finished shopping 😞 haha