cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Achieve complexion perfection with our hand-picked foundation duos that make for a perfect match. Plus, enjoy 15% off all complexion! You can thank us later.

Benefit Hello Happy Foundation & Boiing Cakeless Concealer

Two newbies that go hand in hand together. Pair your brightening, hydrating Hello Happy foundation with the brand new lightweight concealer that doesn’t cake or crack, for the perfect duo.

Untitled design - 2019-09-10T100930.936.jpg

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation & The Illuminating primer

It’s the UK’s number one foundation for its flawless coverage and 24-hour staying power; and not to mention, it packs a whopping range of shades. To boost those levels of glow we love, we love to pair this with ‘The Illuminating One’ primer.

Untitled design - 2019-09-10T102654.895.jpg

bareMinerals Original foundation & Dew mist setting spray

This good-for-skin icon is made with just five ingredients to provide a glowy, buildable coverage. Pair your vegan, long-lasting powder foundation with the brand new dew mist to set makeup, fixing your base all day.

Untitled design - 2019-09-10T103647.608.jpg

Urban Decay Stay Naked foundation & Stay Naked correcting concealer

Find your naked truth with the brand new Urban Decay foundation which may feel weightless, but lasts up to 24 hours! And what other perfect partner to pair this with than the vegan, real-skin matte concealer. With 20% off Urban Decay foundation, concealers and setting sprays consider your base, aced.

Untitled design - 2019-09-10T104223.916.jpg

Shop all foundation.

27 Comments
Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Looking at the Estee Lauder Double wear foundation & Illuminating primer especially as theres a free gift at the moment  with £102 if you buy 2 products one to be skin care 

Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  oops fat fingers ,worth £102 Smiley Happy

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  All looks good , I have a question should we use the concealer from same brand or it doesn’t make any difference 🤔

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Some really good options to choose from! I have been looking at Estée Lauder one for a long time though but now the careless concealer and hello happy is making me change my mind ! 

😊🤩

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  im loving the stay naked concealer atm and can i just say its fab guys im glad i got it beautiful

I need the foundation now but need to finish my baremineral pro and bobbi brown i have opened😍😍😍

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Rabia  you can mix an match really whtever suits your skin iv never brough same brand concealer

The best one is maybeliene eye eraser its brillant 😍

But the urban decay is super duper duper🤣😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

I need to try the UD stay naked foundation

Mid12
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR i am looking at the #estee lauder foundation 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I must admit I do love a matching concealer. 

Annmac
Going Pro

@DaisyCR I was using the Estée Lauder double wear with the illuminating primer but recently switched to Dior glow and still using the Estée Lauder primer with it although have tested a few of the Clarins primers recently and like the SOS pink one

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

The first foundation I ever used was the Bare Minerals Original SPF, which made me fall in love with the brand many many years ago and I still love it to this day @DaisyCR 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I use double wear but have really oily skin what would be best primer ? 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Suzy  urban decay its on offer £23 now😍😍😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 

Oh thanks lovely , I will have to get colour matched this week

dagmar
Getting Lippy

I love the Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation and the Illuminating primer sounds great, will have to give it a try I think!

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Suzy  offer is for 1 week only rember😋

styxl
Nailing It

I’m tempted to get the Estée Lauder one especially as there is a free gift at the minute

carolannB
Total Glossip

Ive heard so much about the estee lauder and the Urban decay foundation, all good of course, I need to try some samples of these Smiley Happy

Galara01
Going Pro

@carolannB  @styxl 

Yes there is, be quick only till 21st Sept worth £102 with 2 or purchases or more one to be skincare or foundation 

Bahadur
Multimasker

Awesome 

donster
Living the Highlight

love the packaging of Boiing concealer and Hello Happy Foundation, Benefit always have the cutest and quirky packaging, I love it!

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I want to try the new Estée Lauder radiant concealer with double wear 💗

Ellnhodg
Winging It

I would so love this duo. I am ageing and not well. My complexion is changing and is uneven with dark and light patches. The UB foundation and correction concealer would be well tested on my skin. 

Neko37
Total Glossip

I really like the new UD foundation - 1st one I've tried in that brand and quite impressed

EmaSullivan
Glitterati

I definitely didn't buy the Stay Naked foundation and concealer because of this offer 🙃😉

Becca_0101
Winging It

Has anyone tried any of these foundations? I normally have Mac foundation and like full coverage xxx 

Yusu1234
Getting Lippy

Benefit hello happy soft blur foundation is my absolute favourite