cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Still stuck on the perfect present? Let us solve your gift-giving woes with our extraordinary gifts, guaranteeing the brightest smile.

For her...

Estee Lauder Limited Edition repair & renew essentials skincare gift set

You can rely on this bestselling trio to make the perfect present., including the infamous Advanced Night Repair; an icon among beauty editors all over (as well as the Debenhams beauty team).  Plus, what's better than the gift of good skin?

123010036199.jfif

Carolina Hererra Good Girl Eau de Parfum set

Reveal their good side with this super glam gift set. Tuberose and sambac jasmine is fused with the addictive tonka bean and cocoa to comine power with sensuality. We're also obsessed with this deluxe miniature shoe...

117155001299.jfif

NARS Limited Edition All Access Powermatte Lip gift set

Add a touch of sparkle this Christmas with these Powermatte lip pigments, offering full coverage in one swipe. Enclosed in a jazzy, studio 54 inspired pouch, this one's for the party starter.

156226081899.jfif

For him...

Tiffany & Co, Tiffany & Love for him  Eau de Toilette gift set 

This his & hers Tiffany & Co fragrance launch was one of the biggest of 2019, and we're in love with it. There's no denying that everyone loves to open a little blue box on Christmas morning, and these vibrant notes of blue basil, blackcurrant and grapefruit make it all the more exciting.

117570000099.jfif

Elemis Grooming on the go gift set 

This one's for the man who loves to take care of himself with a quick pamper or two. Featuring a start-to-finish skincare routine set which will leave his skin clean, refreshed and fully hydrated.

154733922899.jfif

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette gift set 

Known for their iconic bottles, this Jean Paul Gaultier fragrance is vibrantly fresh yet super soft. The combination of mint, lavender and vanilla offers a strong scent with sensual undertones. 

117471005499.jfif

Shop all beauty gift sets.

19 Comments
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  thanks for these gift ideas...Wouldn’t say no to any of these extraordinary gifts especially Tiffany love I’m smiling already 😍🥰😍

High Brow

@DaisyCR  Some good choices there ,particularly like the  Carolina Herrera mini shoe ,I'm lusting after the bottles these days as much as the fragrances ,but I do love this scent ,off the check out the gift set !

The JPG is a classic ,OH used it years ago & we both still love it now 

Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  All fab gift ideas.  I wouldn't say no to Carolina Hererra Good Girl edp set. 🎅💜🎁🎄

High Brow

@DaisyCR spoilt for choices this year! Such a selection to choose from I'd end up wanting the gifts all for myself 😝

Total Glossip

I like the look of the Tiffany set. 😍

Multimasker

Beautiful gift sets😍 Good girl by Carolina Hererra perfume set is definitely going to be one of my purchases this month😊

Getting Lippy

Jean Paul  Gauthier is gorgeous but out of my price range for my husband. He is special as he is my carer aswell. Xx

@DaisyCR wrote:

Still stuck on the perfect present? Let us solve your gift-giving woes with our extraordinary gifts, guaranteeing the brightest smile.

For her...

Estee Lauder Limited Edition repair & renew essentials skincare gift set

You can rely on this bestselling trio to make the perfect present., including the infamous Advanced Night Repair; an icon among beauty editors all over (as well as the Debenhams beauty team).  Plus, what's better than the gift of good skin?

123010036199.jfif

Carolina Hererra Good Girl Eau de Parfum set

Reveal their good side with this super glam gift set. Tuberose and sambac jasmine is fused with the addictive tonka bean and cocoa to comine power with sensuality. We're also obsessed with this deluxe miniature shoe...

117155001299.jfif

NARS Limited Edition All Access Powermatte Lip gift set

Add a touch of sparkle this Christmas with these Powermatte lip pigments, offering full coverage in one swipe. Enclosed in a jazzy, studio 54 inspired pouch, this one's for the party starter.

156226081899.jfif

For him...

Tiffany & Co, Tiffany & Love for him  Eau de Toilette gift set 

This his & hers Tiffany & Co fragrance launch was one of the biggest of 2019, and we're in love with it. There's no denying that everyone loves to open a little blue box on Christmas morning, and these vibrant notes of blue basil, blackcurrant and grapefruit make it all the more exciting.

117570000099.jfif

Elemis Grooming on the go gift set 

This one's for the man who loves to take care of himself with a quick pamper or two. Featuring a start-to-finish skincare routine set which will leave his skin clean, refreshed and fully hydrated.

154733922899.jfif

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male Eau de Toilette gift set 

Known for their iconic bottles, this Jean Paul Gaultier fragrance is vibrantly fresh yet super soft. The combination of mint, lavender and vanilla offers a strong scent with sensual undertones. 

117471005499.jfif

Shop all beauty gift sets.

Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Amazing gifts 🎁 😍😍 already bought two elemis gift sets 

Beauty Icon

Nars and tiffany are extremely extra ordinary @DaisyCR 

Getting Lippy

More lovely ideas! I've never tried the Carolina Herrera perfume but the notes sound beautiful 💛

Just Arrived

Yes! C'mon!! Jean Paul gift set is perfect  thankyou. At least he will smell amazing! I'll have to drop a few hints on the powermatte lip tints 😜😍

Fresh Face

Have just had a sample of the good girl ... it’s my new obsession I love this fragrance ... off to the Belfast store to buy for myself as a little birthday treat so excited 

Beauty Crush

I’ve been treated to CH good girl I’m soooo happy for my Xmas gift xx

Getting Lippy

All said fragrances woman or man would be phenomenal  gifts  to some very special people : Alas all and others are beyond my purse strings ,i no longer have strings ,ive got thin cotton pieces and holes !! 

Happy holidays to all , may you all have , luck ,llove , and a massive lotto win so theres no worries for a few ...x

Getting Lippy

All said fragrances woman or man would be phenomenal  gifts  to some very special people : Alas all and others are beyond my purse strings  (,i no longer have strings ,ive got thin cotton pieces and holes !! )

Happy holidays to all , may you all have , luck ,llove , and a massive lotto win so theres no worries for a few ...x

High Brow

All beautiful gifts @DaisyCR  love the look of the Nars lipstick set 😍

@Bluey happy holidays to you too, have a happy, healthy and hopefully wealthy 2020 💕

Total Glossip

Amazing gift ideas. I love a fragrance set. 😍

Nailing It

I really want to try the Advanced Night Repair Skincare Gift Set - Est�©e Lauder it looks lovely and have heard such great things about the whole range! Anyone else tryed it? 

Living the Highlight

I got the Elemis men’s kit for my brother for Christmas. 

I am loving the NARS set for Christmas but I doubt it will be under the tree for me unless I treat myself.