cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

September – the January of fashion & beauty. Whilst it’s crucial to pack away those summer clothes to make room for brand new autumn must-haves, your beauty shelf also needs a re-vamp. As the weather gets cooler and beauty trends get trendier, Beauty Editor’s Sarah & Daisy are on hand to give you the new season staples worthy of investing in.

Untitled design - 2019-09-04T142539.274.jpg

Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Ceramide Capsules Radiance Renewal Serum (coming very soon!)

70048256_165048811286215_6595232366800072668_n.jpg

The two powerhouse ingredients in these revolutionary capsules, vitamin C and ceramides, super-charge skin to offer a brightening glow. Not only will these clever little capsules even skin tone and protect against ageing, but their biodegradable, too!

NARS Lipstick

67930491_733734313734487_6976979482115324134_n.jpg

To celebrate 25 years of the iconic brand that needs no introduction, all hail these new ground-breaking bolds and brights. With 60 shades in three different finishes, find your fave and enjoy a lipstick that really packs a punch in colour.

Sarah loves ‘Bad Reputation’ for a classic red, and Daisy’s favourite is ‘Start your engines’ as a fun pop of coral.

Lancôme Advanced Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate Serum

67445546_932415593795230_3176143378689079587_n.jpg

Re-formulated with microbiome science, this re-worked cult classic now includes a unique blend of seven pre- and pro-biotic extracts. What does that science jargon mean for my skin though, you ask? Those unwanted major signs of ageing being are visibly improved, and replaced with dew-inducing radiance and smoothness.

Want a bite-sized version for travel? We've also got a 20ml version, exclusive to Debenhams!

Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Eau de Parfum (coming very soon!)

Untitled design - 2019-09-06T104435.978.jpg

This hot-off-the-press cheeky floral fragrance from Paco Rabanne has been given a pink-tinged upgrade. Packed with heady and radiant magnolia flower, you'll also find osmanthus, orange blossom and a cognac addiction to form a signature scent for the boss lady of today.

Murad resurgence multi-acid peel67749210_1050370805157638_4046901768982244977_n.jpg

Every time Murad launches a new product, our skin is grateful for it. This bi-phase peel kick-starts  cell renewal by an extra 33% in just 7 days! So as winter weather approaches, bask your skin in a blend of AHA's, BHA's and omgea-rich oils which strengthens skin for a radiant complexion.

34 Comments
MFL1276
Total Glossip

@DaisyCR  Wowww i'm all excited to try the new Lady Million Empire edp by Paco Rabanne now 😍😍😍 

Many thanks for the beauty edits 😉😘

Galara01
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Looking forward mainly to the Elizabeth Arden ceramide capsules as I got the originals for my birthday in June ( day & night ) and loved them ! The best advert for these was the lovely SA who sold them to me as she was 68 & looked at least 10 years younger! She felt her skin was getting younger as she got older & looking at her I believed her Smiley Happy

I'm a sucker for perfumes too  so the Paco rabanne new Lady Million Empire is another to look out for Heart

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Nars lipstick  💄 looks very exciting.

A bit of pampering before Christmas 🎄 

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

Looking forward to the new Paco Rabanne fragrance the packaging looks so pretty 😍 plus I really want to try the Murad sounds so good. 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Looking forward to trying the new Genifique as I’m already a big fan of the old version. Murad and EA sounds amazing too! Tks for the tips for the colder days. ☺️☺️☺️

MFBeauty1
Multimasker

Omg a new lady million! Need to try this 😍 

Pauline11
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to trying Lady Million Empire in store

HannahJo
Multimasker

Oooo they all look so enticing! Can't wait to try the Vitamin C capsules! 😍😍

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Love the sound of the Vit C capsule, and it's good not only for the skin but the environment too. 

SammyS
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  really excited to try Retinol Ceramide Line Erasing Night Serum Capsules - Elizabeth Arden  but the vitamin C newbies! With the darker nights drawing in we need all the Vit C we can get Smiley Happy can't wait and the new perfume looks good too X 

Kimbellini
Multimasker

I’m eyeing up the travel size Lancome gift set after this blog post Smiley Happy 

donster
Living the Highlight

So impressed with NARS 60 shades! thats some collection!

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

I loved the original Lancome Genifique so looking forward to trying the new formula!

Also must try the new Lady Million to satisfy my perfume addiction lol

Haashi
Nailing It

@DaisyCR  great products 👍

Shell511
Getting Lippy

Wow, the mural peel sound amazing, I may need to try it😃

dagmar
Getting Lippy

Ooh, lots of exciting new things! The Vitamin C capsules sound fantastic and I love that they're biodegradable. Also intrigued to test the new Lady Million, I'm on the lookout for a new perfume. Thanks for the edit ❤

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  omg boss lady of today ned to try an defo murad is me skincate all over love it csnt wait to try it.

😍

Areej
Beauty Icon

I definitely want to try the murad acid peel love the sound of it 😍

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

@Areej @Hi you awake @ this time😀

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I want one maybe 2 of those nars lippies

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  Any clues to when the Lady million will launch? I smelt it today and it’s so beautiful! 

KitKata
Multimasker

Them lippies 😍🔥 got to catch them all 🤣 very excited to try the new Lady Million Paco Rabbane never disappoints 🤗

Chloe9
Winging It

I like the Nars lipstick

BeautyFUL
Winging It

A Pink Nars lipstick with the eye catching pink lady Million Sounds the perfect pink perfection 💞

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

That is some really good stuff @DaisyCR 

😍🤗

Mid12
Getting Lippy

Really want to try nars lipstick 💄 and elizebth arden  capsules

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Looking forward to trying the Lippy out x 😘

Maza
Winging It

Looking forward to trying  #Murad resurgence - replenishing multi-acid peel.

Artenfall
Winging It

I can't wait to smell Lady Million Empire Smiley Surprised

Niella
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR Will be first in queue for those EA capsules 😍

and to sniff the Lady Million Empire *looong sniff and passes out in bliss* x

Katrina777
Getting Lippy
Pink Lady Million yes I cant wait for this!!😍
Diywithjhaniel
Winging It

The Paco Rabanne Lady Million Empire Eau de Parfum looking pretty in pink. One for me to try!

lauryn2
Getting Lippy
The NARS lipsticks!!! That red looks like the perfect undertone for my skin
Bahadur
Multimasker

Looking forward to the paco rabanne 😍