cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Whether your foundation favourite is powder or liquid, matte or dewy, minimal or full coverage, give your base a boost this Autumn with our best in class picks. Want to know how these really sit on the skin? Well, look no further than these filter-free before and after pictures.

Plus, with £5 worth of points when you buy any foundation*, there's no better time to buy!

Armani Luminous Silk Foundation

The award-winning lightweight foundation which is loved by many for its lasting glow. Infused with Micro-fil technology to help sculpt and brighten, enjoy a smoother, silky texture and blurred imperfections with its build-able coverage. 

Untitled design (1) copy 2.jpg

Clarins Everlasting Youth Fluid

One for the glow-getters; extracts of chicory and red jania boost skin's luminosity and radiance, offering that youthful glow we all desire in a foundation. Better yet, its SPF15 ensures you're covered from those pesky UVA and UVB rays.

Untitled design (1) copy 3.jpg

Kat Von D True Portrait foundation 

If you're looking for something a little different to shake up your makeup bag, the brand new long-wearing and matte finish foundation from Kat Von D is a first-of-its-kind liquid to powder formula. Designed to move with you, choose from 40 vegan shades that feels silky smooth without clogging pores.Untitled design (1) copy.jpg

MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Fluid stick foundation 

Introducing your new hero for on-the-go application. Pop this multi-tasking stick in your bag to perfect skin tone, add a touch of contour and even highlight. A build-able, medium coverage and a super blendable formula that offers a matte finish for up to 24 hours.Untitled design (1).jpg

Shop all foundation.

19 Comments
Alison01
Nailing It

For a long time I was a loyal MAC wearer until I discovered Estée Lauder’s Double Wear Water Fresh and Illuminating primer.       When worn together they give me the light cover that I prefer for daytime (work) and easily builds for occasion wear.   

Although I’m a regular user of Clarins skincare range, their foundation didn’t suit my skin when I tried it in store.  

I would be interested in trying the Armani Luminous Silk though and may drop into the store for a try sometime as I will be needing to re buy within the next month or so.        

NadiaS88
Multimasker

I read.so many good reviews about Mac stick foundation! It's definitely one foundation which i want to try

TH130199
In the Spotlight

Armani’s Luminous silk is up there with my favourite foundations! 😍 @DaisyCR 

Linz72
Multimasker

Im so wanting to have a sample of  any Armani foundation,which ever one would suit my skin.

It looks a lovely finish,only prob is there are no Armani counters any were near me to be colour matched gutted.😩😩😩

Has any one else tried this fab brand?

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I really like the KVD portrait foundation, the concept of powder to liquid and the lovely packaging as well as the great coverage wins me over. 

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  I haven't tried above foundations but all seems so good to try,  thanks for sharing 😍

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

So many great foundations to try @DaisyCR 

@which one is your favourite 🤩🤩

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Though I m an Estée Lauder Double wear user but would love to try ARMANI Luminous silk foundation.

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Would like to try Armani but we don't have Armani counter ☹️

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

There's just so many amazing products out at the moment. I want them all! 😍 

Mid12
Nailing It

@DaisyCR i am looking for Armani Luminous foundation it’s look fabulous 

Becca_0101
Getting Lippy

Ooo  I love my MAC foundation  I haven’t tried their new fluid stick, studio fix foundation though. I have there liquid studio fix foundation though.

Has anyone else tried it?  Or can anyone else recommend something similar 😊 xxx

MonikaK1
Winging It

I think from these The best will be Luminous Silk Liquid Foundation 30Ml - 02 - ARMANI .I Love to try ♥️🙌♥️

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  i just brought the UD stay naked foundation😍

Mid12
Nailing It

@DaisyCR thanks for sharing i am looking for Armani Luminous and kate von d 

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  You can’t beat a good foundation on ur skin x

Yusu1234
Nailing It

I haven’t tried any of the above but I believe all of these would be really very good quality products, at the moment my favourite is Benefit hello happy soft blue foundation, it’s absolutely gorgeous 

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I won double wear in the summer hamper so I decided to purchase the Double Wear Radiant Concealer - 1C Light - Est�©e Lauder  it’s so pretty on my fine lines. Was so glad of the 15% off as I was able to get a new fix plus and tried the pink lite

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR That’s such an interesting post!!! Thanks!!! 👏🏻👏🏻🤩🤩