cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dior is spreading the Joy with Debenhams Beauty Cl...

Joy_By_Dior_Hero.jpg

Collect your complimentary JOY by Dior luxury miniature box from Friday 9th of November 2018: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter. These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis.

The new 'JOY by Dior' fragrance is immediate, clear and generous. Joy is finally captured in a scent, marked by both enveloping softness and energy. An ode to pleasure and life, this Eau de Parfum is illuminated by the vibrant smile of flowers and citrus fruits.

• Top notes: Zested Bergamot, Mandarin, Grasse Rose, Jasmine
  • Heart notes: Warm and creamy sandalwood
  • Base notes: Musks

DISCOVER MORE ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE

DISCOVER WHY DEBENHAMS CUSTOMERS LOVED JOY BY DIOR > READ THE REVIEWS

Debs_Dior-Nova_Content-Page_v2 - Copy.jpg

SHOP ALL DIOR 

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 9/11/2018. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior counter, or fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter in store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior eau de parfum.

71 Comments
salmalakha
Fresh Face

Love !!!

Bry
Winging It

At the top of the page it says its available from the 6th but at the bottom it says its available from the 9th. Which one is it?

Rachie
Getting Lippy

@Bry 

I would guess at the 9th as the samples always come out in a friday

JulieMUA
Fresh Face

This is great I love it 😊

angeleyes
Fresh Face

This is my favourite perfume 

Hi @Bry apologies for our mistake! These samples are available from the 9th.

Hi @Rachie you're exactly right! Sorry for our mistake.

millondon
Getting Lippy

I've tried JOY before and really enjoyed? Hope I can get a sample tomorrow. 

Many thanks for posting it!!!!!

SG821
Fresh Face

Which stores will this sample be available in please?

Suzy
Nailing It

Ok thanks. I am going to ring Debenhams before I travel there this time though lol.

Kel811
Fresh Face

If only you sent the freebies out😢, I don't drive & the nearest debanhams is miles away, I'm missing so much stuff 😬

Kathmerixxx
Winging It

Love this perfume long lasting fragrance 

Janet1
First Base

What if I've just joined don't have a card can I still get samples .?

Janet1
First Base

What if I've just joined don't have a card can I still get samples .?

Saira18
First Base

I dnt hv the card how can i get one 

Nurgik
Winging It

I don't remember where I had a sample of Joy, but I absolutely loved it. May get another sample from Debenhams Smiley Wink

EmmaW1993
Fresh Face

First it says go to Fragrance Counter, then to Dior Counter, Luxury Minature Box and then 5ml Sample. I’m just wondering if it’s the same minature sample as has been offered to customers at the fragrance counter anyway or if this is a different one.

Lingalong8
Nailing It

@catherined Hi Catherine ! Is this a 5 ml sample as in a mini bottle or is it a vial spray? 

I really hope Walsall has it on Friday as I went to Birmingham last week, they hadn’t had the last stock arrive yet. 

Sylwiagraczyk81
First Base

Beautifull

Ashli
Winging It

@catherined Hi there, just wondering would it be possible to collect my sisters sample aswell as she's at work during the day and because of this, she has missed out on so many months of samples and is very gutted. I wish all the beauty club card members had the opportunity to collect their samples whenever they wanted as long as they show their beauty card :/

IS
Fresh Face

Is sample available to collect from morning when store opens or from 4- 5 pm?

Hi @SG821 this will be available in all Debenhams stores 😊

Hi @Suzy hope you get your hands on one!

Hi @Kel811 that's such a same! Look out for our New For You sampling programme on the Community which happens every couple of weeks 

Hi @Janet1 you can! You can pick up a card in store which they can connect to your account. Then you can use this card to get your sample!

Hi @Saira18 you can join the Beauty Club here: https://www.debenhams.com/content/beauty-club 

Hi @EmmaW1993  you can get your sample from the Dior counter, but if your store doesn't have one - you can get it from the fragrance counter. And no it's not the same samples which are handed out in store, this sample is an exclusive and luxury miniature JOY bottle. Hope you enjoy!

Hi @Lingalong8 I hope you're well! This is a miniature bottle, not a vial. I hope you get your hands on it! 

Hi @IS this sample is available from store opening!

Hi @Ashli unfortunately as our t&c's state the samples are given out on a first come first serve basis, with one sample box per Beauty Club customer, therefore you wouldn't be able to pick up a sample box on someone else's behalf. However this is applicable to the store's discretion. Thanks so much for your feedback and hope this is helpful.

Kel811
Fresh Face

@catherined, I can't wait!! I check in to this site most days so I'll keep a lookout. Thank you, have a great day! X

#freesamples #diorjoy #debenhamsbeautyclub 

Pineapple
Winging It

Just picked it up! It smells divine!Heart

ClareyStafford
Nailing It

I used to love getting the Debenhams beauty club samples, but I really am so disappointed with the last few samples offered. KVD foundation - only available on KVD counters. Chanel - only available from Chanel counters... now the Dior Joy sample, which I would’ve loved to get - only available from a Dior counter..... this is so frustrating and I don’t think I’m alone feeling this way :-( 

Hi @ClareyStafford these free samples are available from Dior counters or if your Debenhams store doesn't have a Dior counter, from the fragrance counter! 

ClareyStafford
Nailing It

@catherined That is good news to hear, thank you for replying! I will try to get one tonight.... it has been very frustrating to not be able to get beauty club samples because of a lack of brand counter in my local Debs.... hopefully the majority moving forward will be open to all and from all Debs stores x

IMG_7343.JPGEeeeek love my Dior sample Smiley Happy #letstalkbeauty!

Dosia
Fresh Face

I just picked up a sample and opened it at home and to my disappointment it was not a Dior perfume but the FILORGA wrinkle cream...? I’m super bummed because I really wanted the Dior perfume but also feel weird going back to the store and complaining about the sample mix up :c

@catherined do you know why that might be? 

Topcat1967
Blending In

love 

Bry
Winging It

@Dosia the Filorga cream was the one from the last day of the month, i would just go in and ask for the Dior one Smiley Happy

Kathmerixxx
Winging It

Travelled for 1  hour on bus  went to debenham intu eldon to find out they didnt have joy sample what a bumma and waste of time

SL1996
Winging It

I went to the fragrance counter and they only had the skincare one which I already had received the other week. I initially walked out but then I remember it said it could be at fragrance counter OR Dior counter. So I found the lady at the Dior counter and she knew what I was talking about so thankfully I got my sample. However it was a bit awkward when she had to use the till next to the lady that told me they didn’t get sent any samples haha! Thanks Debenhams/Dior, it is worth trying to get one guys as it’s more than just a small sample you’d usually get. X

Sarahw31
Fresh Face

Just picked up a sample from the Ipswich store. The Dior lady was very helpful. I love this perfume, I got a 30ml bottle for my birthday last month but this sample is so cute and ideal to slip into your handbag. Many thanks Debenhams.

cazandbobwatson
Getting Lippy

get a sampleif you can , its beautiful!

Dee123
First Base

Hi, does anyone know how to get a replacement Debenham's card? I lost my purse with all my cards in. Thanks. ☺ 

Eliseo65
Winging It

I just got home and opened mine and it’s the Filorga cream. Not a happy bunny Smiley Sad 

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Fresh Face

Sunderland store today exactly the same. I arrived around 10am and asked if there were any of the beauty samples  left She went to the DIor counter and opened up the box, and unpacked quite a few sample boxes. I was really pleased as I'd been so looking forward to trying this  fragrance.

Got home tonight and when I've opened the box it's the Filorga sample from last week. They've probably now got no Dior samples left and I won't be back in Sunderland for another week. 

I would suggest if anyone would like the Filorga sample that they call in if in town as it was a newly opened box and they may have some left.

I'm wondering if it's been a delivery error, and that Filorga samples have been sent to a lot of  the stores instead of the Dior Fragrances.  So many people have experienced this at different stores and with it being a newly opened box today, it doesn't seem to be a mistake by the staff in store.

kasiu1987
First Base

It’s beautiful 😍 

Deimantukas91
First Base

I live Dior xx

Cy_yie
Getting Lippy

Same! I received Filorga instead of Dior.... ( Debenhams Reading) 😰

IS
Fresh Face

Dear  , 

Thank you for your reply regarding from what time it was available to pick up. 

today I went to Harrow Debenhams store.  when I get to Dior counter there was no one so I asked around other counter staff if she new where staff is for Dior counter, Lady told me that Dior staff just a minute ago went for a break and will be back after 1 hour.

we decided to wait with friend went to have a coffee at Debenhams to pass the time when Dior staff break will finish.

Dior staff after break told us that she doesn't know anything about any samples and said that we should buy something then maybe we will get some sample but she also said that she doesn't have any samples and have no idea about it and told us to go to ask at fragrance counter but she was persistent that we need to buy something. We politely told her that we thing that purchase is not necessary as we thing this is for all Beauty card holders as it was announced on Debenhams Beauty club ... unless we made mistake and miss understand. 

We went to fragrance counter and asked about Dior sample, lady said that she doesn't  know about Dior but did asked me if I received email stating anything about Dior sample and asked me to prove it  (she asked me to show email that I should have received it PERSONALY and only then I maybe  be  eligible. I told her that I think that everyone is   eligible if they have Debenhams Beuty card.  then lady told me No not everyone with Beauty card  is different offers for everyone and for some is weekly for others is monthly offer so she needs to see email if I received from Beauty team and what is says only then I maybe be able to get sample.

I didn't had specific email stating that I eligible as I thought that  every Beauty card holder is eligible.