cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

***Entries to this competition has now closed***

Discover Dior Backstage: the professional performance make-up line inspired by backstage at runway shows. Dior Backstage offers easy-to-wear make-up essentials created by Peter Philips, Creative and Image Director for Dior Makeup.

Dior Backstage aims to bring luxury beauty and runway make-up to your everyday cosmetics bag. The ultra-inclusive 40-shade foundation range offers a second skin finish, through a buildable and hydrating formula perfect for layering. Whether you highlight with the glow palettes, define with the contour palette or get creative with the eye palettes, this versatile make-up appears flawless both on set and in the real world. 

Dior Backstage - Blog only -  body asset.jpg

We would like to invite 10 of our Beauty Community members to the Dior Backstage Studio in London to experience this range with us in an exclusive masterclass. This interactive evening will be hosted by two of Dior’s professional make-up artists, bringing the Community to life! We’d love for our lucky attendees to document this exclusive experience and share tips and tricks with the rest of the Community. 

To be in with the chance to attend this extra special evening, comment below with your favourite Dior product. However, please only comment if you are able to attend the event in Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush on the evening of 1st August at 6pm. 

We will then select 10 of you at random to attend the make-up masterclass.

Shop all Dior Backstage here.

T&C’s: Competition closes on 18/07/19 at 2pm. Must be able to attend on the evening of 01/08/19, in Westfield London, Shepherd’s Bush. Commenting does not guarantee place at masterclass. The e-ticket is non-transferrable. Winners must cover all potential travel costs.

47 Comments
Areej
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 please apply it’s near you 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@JennnCore you fancy going to London again ❤️

@bonnieburton londons calling you ❤️

@MFBeauty1 

@Boss786 

@SophieG1 

@Suzy 

@Ashli 

@colourofboom 

@toddie32 

@DJMcCumiskey 

please apply 🙏

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I love Black Opium but more than that I have loved Dune for many many years. This opportunity would be wonderful to learn hints and tips from experts from Dior, thank you for this great chance to experience this event @DaisyCR . I go to Westfield regularly so even better!

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

@Areej Thank you, lovely lady 😘 I would love this, but I wouldn't be able to make it Smiley Sad

MFBeauty1
Beauty Icon

Sounds amazing! I’m so busy in August so can’t make it to London but fingers crossed for all you lot! Hope you have a great time💗✨

Ashli
Beauty Icon

Thankyou @Areej  for tagging, this is an amazing opportunity but I have way too much going on in August so I won't be applying x

shreena_kul
Nailing It

My favourite Dior product is 'Rouge Dior' Liquid Lip Stain in the colour Poison Metal! Intense colour and extreme long-wear.

bonnieburton
Living the Highlight

@Areej I suppose I could make the trip out from Dorset again! Smiley Tongue I absolutely love the lip maximisers, they work some serious plumping wonders <3

beautyaddict1
Nailing It

My favourite product is the Dior Addict Ultra gloss as it makes my lips look super plump and voluminous without being sticky xx I think I would benefit from this event as I have a youtube channel, where I post makeup related content, I really hope you consider me for this xx

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

@Areej  Thank you for tagging!  😘  It would be amazing, but I wouldn't be able to make it either unfortunately.  

Beautyclubfan
Winging It

This sounds amazing! My favourite Dior product is the blooming bouquet perfume, a gorgeous light floral scent which is perfect for summer!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  What an incredible opportunity to meet two of Dior’s professional make-up artists and explore the Dior Backstage range! 👏🏻

I can sure travel to London on this day and would love to be selected. 

When it comes to choose a Dior favorite product, it has to be J’adore. I’ve been wearing it since I was 18 years old, nearly 20 years ago! (OMG!!!)

Another recent favorite is Dior Rouge 999, as red is my favorite colour.

5AF9D4AF-2D56-4ADC-A678-80166FB95F78.jpeg

Nara74
Getting Lippy

Thank you @DaisyCR  for this fabulous chance - I would J'adore  to win Smiley LOL

I have been wearing the original Poison by Dior since 1989 when I was 15 years old, coming up for 30 years! To me there is no other fragrance Heart

Poison Eau De Toilette - DIOR 

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  I would love to meet you if we are both selected 💕👯‍♀️💕

colourofboom
Going Pro

What a wonderful opportunity! My favourite Dior product is the Addict Lip Maximizer in the shade ‘Rosewood’ 🌹 it gives me fabulous moisturized lips all day!

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  that would be amazing if we could. If you are selected and I am not, then I will still come meet you if you want to that is. Westfield is rather close to where I live! 

HannahJo
Multimasker

This sounds like a dream! My favourite Dior product is the Diorshow Pump N Volume Black Volumising Mascara 6G - DIOR it's super black and adds so much volume and length! Stunning!

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  YES PLEASE, OF COURSE I WANT 🥰, but fingers crossed 🤞🏻 for both of us. ☺️🤩😉

Anniie
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR What an amazing opportunity 💕

i love the Dior glow face palette, my favourite! When i first bought it i sidnt want to use it as the Dior print would fade lol but after 2 weeks of resisting i started using it and it is the most amazing palette ever xx 💕💕

can use it as intense or subtle as you wish 💕

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Areej  Thanks for the tag lovely! 

Unfortunately it’s during the school holidays so I won’t be able to attend as I’m pretty sure my 4 year old would talk the whole way through and try and take all the lipsticks she’s got a thing for Dior lipsticks 😂

toddie32
Beauty Crush

What an amazing opportunity! I am a huge fan of the Dior Forever foundation and I also love the Dior show maximiser mascara which makes my eyelashes look so long!!

Thanks @Areej for tagging me!!

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

What an amazing opportunity, thank you @DaisyCR for giving us these chances! 😍💃🏻

I has a Dior Mascara years ago , but I can't remember the name 😭 I just remember it being awesome! But that's probably most of the makeup I've had.

That said, I adore Dior fragrances! Miss Dior being my favourite, and Sauvage. I don't care if it's Por Homme it smells glorious 😍

Jassie77
Getting Lippy

Love Dior lip gloss (smells amazing)and my all time favourite black opium.would love to have a chance to get to know about more products 🤞🏼

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

@Michele82  that's great fingers crossed we both win, but otherwise if you do and I don't , then we'll arrange to meet at Westfield before the event, there are loads of restaurants and coffee shops.

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1  Fantastic! Can’t wait 😊 

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

I love Dior Forever,Backstage foundation and Miss Dior.

I would love to document this for the the community 👍

Gery
Getting Lippy

I love all the @Dior lipglosses ❤️

TH130199
In the Spotlight

My favourite dior product is the ultra gloss because it’s so lightweight, not sticky and paired with a lip liner makes a quick and easy lip look 💋

May
Total Glossip

2 hours away but why not!?! Fave Dior product is Jadore range, blush palette which I've been using for years and my Rouge Dior lipstick in 766 😍😍💋

Peapod63
Winging It

Wow! What a great prize. Am I too old to be considered as this is the day after my 56th birthday?! My make up is the same tired and boring routine I’ve been doing for years. My absolute favourite make up item is Dior lipstick - I can’t leave the house without it. 

beauty
Winging It

My favourite Dior product is the Dior Backstage Face and Body Foundation. It has been an absolute saviour this summer with it's sweat-proof formula.

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Peapod63  Never to old good luck and happy birthday in advance 😊

Bri246
Nailing It

I would love to attend the Dior masterclass, it would be an amazing opportunity! My 25th Birthday is on the 15th of July so this would be an amazing belated Birthday present. My favourite dior product is the Lip Maximizer in the shade Raspberry (007) It gives my lips an amazing tint/glow and it doesn’t dry them out at all 💋💕

Dragqueendrama
Getting Lippy

I would love love love to win this opportunity, as an aspiring drag queen this would be the perfect opportunity to take my look and creativity to the next level and learn new tips and hints on the journey!

My favourite product from dior is and always will be the ##diorouge

#ultra rouge in the colour ultra dior, this perfect shade, amazing formula and long lasting lip stick is my go to and my hype of all my lip stick

IMaksy
Nailing It

My fave Dior product will be the Diorshow mascara as it does wonders for my lashes. 

Would love to attend this to find out more about the foundation and I love the dedicated Dior area in the store.

ThivyaThevakuma
Winging It

Thank you for this opportunity! I love the Dior Backstage Eye Palette ❤️ 

Good luck everyone! ☺️

Joanne1971
Total Glossip

I recently got a 7 day sample of Backstage foundation and absolutely love the way it makes my skin look. I'm also a big fan of Joy, a stunning fragrance that lasts without being overly strong xx

Jo1607
Fresh Face

My favourite Dior product is miss Dior parfum , my go to when I want to feel feminine, I also love the lipgloss's .. perfume and lippy what more can a girl wear.  Would love to sample other dior products.. ty 

Rainbow
Getting Lippy

I love my Dior j'adore perfume! 

Kess
Winging It

I wish i could attend

Clever
Winging It

The DIOR Iconic overshow curl mascara, really does curl! 

SheilaV
Winging It

My all time favourite product is the lip plumping maximiser!! It’s the best thank you especially now that you have different shades to. ❤️❤️❤️

I would love to win this especially as I been feeling so down recently due to personal issues. Thank you 

junebabyjen
Getting Lippy

Forever Skin Glow so lovely

Karolina91
Nailing It

My favorite Dior product is Dior Forever Undercover foundation 

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130173002699_-1

It is the best foundation I ever had! Smiley Happy

Full cover, long lasting and looks natural on my skin. I wouldn't change it to anything else .Heart

It would be amazing t take part in Dior event!

I am completely in love in Christian Dior fashion brand! Heart

Sadia02
Nailing It

My fav product is the Dior HydraLife Fresh Hydration Sorbet Crème. My skin has never looked more amazing... glowing and radiating an even skin tone ❤️❤️

Houdadj21
Winging It

I adore the Dior Backstage collection Smiley Happy

I would love the opportunity to attend and have some me time 👩‍💼

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
@DaisyCR Thank you for an super awesome opportunity, it would be lovely to share the experience with the community 💞😊💞 Love 😍 Dior....! I have several Dior perfumes, however my favourite Dior product is the Rouge Dior Liquid lip stain in Spicy metal. xxx💋