cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
foxygirl
Winging It

KissKiss Lip Gloss.   💋  Everything a lip gloss should be!  Glossy, moisturising, non -sticky and stays on all day!  Love It❤️

jpharris19
First Base

Mon Guerlain because my wife likes it and if it's good enough for her, it's good enough for me.

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

Has to be the light bronzing powder - perfect for winter when you don't want to look too bronzed but skin needs a little bit of colour so you don't pale into insignificance.

missjotrick
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume,i dont actually own it but my best friend does,and it smells devine.

Faybexxx
Fresh Face

I love Mon Guerlain eau de parfum, such a gorgeous scent which lasts all day!

Hannah_x
Blending In

Mine would have to be insolence perfume, it’s been my favourite scent since my mother used to wear it when I was a little girl, I get a bottle every Christmas, I always have so many compliments on it, and the smell lasts all day, I just love it, it brings back so many memories 

Moni
Winging It

My most favourite is Mon Guerlain Perfume <3 <3 #LoveGuelain

Moni
Winging It

My most favourite is Mon Guerlain Perfume <3 <3 #LoveGuerlain

BinaulHaq
Getting Lippy

I love using before and after makeup GUERLAIN 'Orchidée Impériale'. It is enriched with the regenerative power of Cell Respiration technology. With remarkable efficacy, it intensively moisturises and boosts the natural hydration of the skin, stimulate the skin and achieve a fresh, radiant complexion.
Minimise appearance of ageing, uneven skin tone appearance of pores, and fine lines/wrinkles.

Dolphindee
First Base

I really like Météorites Electric Pearl Light-Revealing Powder.  It feels soft and goes on smoothly giving a great glow.

Haven't tried any of the perfumes yet, so this win would be wonderful!  Thank you

cheryl88
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume, as smells devine and it's my special occasion perfume Smiley Happy

Nazzzy
Winging It

Mon Guerlain perfune because it smells devine!

Louiseyum
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume 💋

ha2el
First Base
TERRACOTTA LE PARFUM because it has a lovely warmth and sweetness that makes me feel comfortable and confident.
Minifruit
Fresh Face

L'Or Radiance concentrate its magnifique

Joko
Fresh Face
GUERLAIN ORCHIDéE IMPéRIALE SERUM
Fabulous moisturizing serum. It feels GREAT from the moment you put it on your skin. My skin feels wonderful, and definately see a difference in my skins appearance. #guerlainserum
Alion4ik1989
Fresh Face

I favorite parfume is Aqua allegoria mandarine basilic. I like notes of citrus..and parfume is very long staing and smells perfectly for me! I good chanse to win this trip with husband because be have 1 year annyversary in summer.♥️

Kalya
First Base

I love their fragrances! I always get bought them for presents and they last so long and smell so good!

SophieMimi
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume! Its so beautiful! 

davpay
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain eau de parfum, according to my wife - she spends enough on it!

TaylaCourtice
First Base

Absolutely love Mon Guerlain Perfume. Get so many compliments when I wear it. 

barbedwire71
Winging It

L'Or Radiance concentrate with pure gold has to be the best for me it makes my make up stand out

JadePawley
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain Florale..It’s absolutely stunning and I love it! 

Katherina_pdv
Fresh Face

❤️❤️❤️❤️Mon Guerlain

T675375
Winging It

Mon guerlain PERFUME ❤️❤️❤️

Emms86
Fresh Face

I love the Lingerie de Peau Aqua Nude foundation, it's so light, looks natural and lasts all day. 

mrsaishakhan
First Base

GUERLAIN Terracotta Legs  i love the smoothness and my husband like it, too. Enough said.

MM882
Chilling Out

My favourite is definitely GUERLAIN Météorites' pearls powder light🎀🎀🎀

M#233T#233Orites Pearls Powder 25G - Medium - GUERLAIN

Teri1
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Guerlain Midnight Secret. It’s a miracle worker that makes me look as if I’d had an early night when I actually had a late night - it definitely helps me go from razzle to dazzle!

Dawny
Nailing It

Would love to win this amazing trip to Paris how wonderful it would be. I love the smell of Guerlain Florale such a beautiful fresh flowery sensual smell. I had a sample and was amazed how it lasted on my skin. 

sarahbrokenshir
First Base

Guerlain - L'or Pure Radiance Face Primer is amazing! It makes my foundation stay on all day, look lovely and helps my big pores x

carla
Nailing It

Orchidee imperiale eye and lip cream, when I used this my lips had never felt so soft and smooth, they looked youthful, hydrated and full.  My eyes were smooth and hydrated, any fine lines where smoothed out.  

I wish I could afford this all the time! 

totallytrees
Winging It

I just love the Limited Edition 'Ladies In All Climates' Pressed Powder

mich106
Fresh Face

I  love the Mon Guerlain perfume 

Susie14
Winging It

Love Guerlain lipstick and Mon Gerlain perfume.

imrankhanpost
First Base

GUERLAIN Aqua Allegoria Passiflora Eau de Toilette

Citrusy summer scent with a breeze of ripe passionfruit - hence the name ”Passiflora”.

kefkat30
Fresh Face

I love the GUERLAIN 05 Bel Fon foundation is a favourite of mine! Pure class and beautiful to wear

eli_s
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain is my fave🥰 Just love how long lasting it is and that gorgeous smell

mimi1964
First Base

Mon Guerlain -- the best !

brightonbelle
Winging It

It has to be Mon Guerlain perfume for me.  Totally feminine, long lasting in a beautiful bottle. 

Holler36
Blending In

The beautiful mon GUERLAIN perfume <3

EricaBroughton
First Base

It has to be Samsara it take me back to when my Son first went to America with his Dad without me I was so upset but he bought me my first ever gift set and I kept the empty bottle in my underwear draw and could smell it for years such a thoughtful Son I have I am so lucky x

Caroline111
Fresh Face

Love Mon Guerlain ❤️

Nunutz
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum! It’s  my most favourite perfume by far. It has an amazing smell and i can never grow out of it - it is impossible not to love it Smiley Happy 

Magsb
Winging It

La Petite Robe Noire 

styles1234
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain  is awesome

Rula01
Fresh Face

Guerlain Mon Eau De Parfum , such a lovely fragrance and classic for day time or evening wear.  Just perfect. 

amandalee_1005
Blending In

I love the  Météorites Peal Powder very much. The tin looks lovely on the dressing table. The Météorites smell divine and give your face an instant glow. I love the radiant look they create.

CatMit86
Getting Lippy

Definitely Mon Guerlain Eue de Parfum - it smells so luxurious and chic. The perfect accompaniment for a trip to Paris!

NJTURNER
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, smells divine