cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,179 Comments
Annabcdf
Getting Lippy

Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune. I actually met my husband when I was wearing those, so I'm very sentimental about this product 

Raffayeta
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite Guerlain product would have to be ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum. I love this scent as it is very feminine <3

snitova
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume , smells amazing 

Jodv
Getting Lippy

I love Météorites gold pearls powder it really glisens on the skin. 

hanloutay
First Base

I just looooove Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum as it reminds me of my mum, she used to wear it when I was little!!

kristanybryn
Winging It

My Lingerie de Peau Beauty Booster cream is my favourite Guerlain product!  It makes my skin feel soft, helps me look radiant, and I find that the Naturel colour matches perfectly with my skin tone! 

lindsetta
Fresh Face

Insolence - gorgeous, sophisticated scent and apparantley the name sums me up

barbaras
First Base

Guerlain - Abeille Royal daily repair serum

mllxaep3
First Base

'Mon Guerlain' Eau de Parfum has to be my favourite! Beautiful scent, perfect from day to evening. 

jewelz88
Fresh Face

I can't live without my Gloss D'enfer!

asher234
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum - Amazing smell and a beautiful bottle!

al_fresco
First Base

It’s got to be Meteorites powder ❤️  It was one of my first pieces of make up;  I cherished it so much and have been buying it ever since! It gives a subtle sheer that looks very natural and stays on my face all day;  meaning it’s also ages until you buy the next pack. The pearls beam feminine energy and the box they come in is so elegant and pretty!

tejalsaigal
Fresh Face

The guerlain bronzers.  Currently I am using the Terracotta Sun Tonic powder bronzer Smiley Happy

Barbara1
First Base

Definately Mon Guerlain smell is amazing 

Barbara1
First Base

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

Definately Mon Guerlain smell is amazing 

Cnet95
Fresh Face

Guerlain Mon Guerlain

It has the most beautiful scent and the smell lasts for a long time unlike other female perfumes. It also has cute packaging which makes it a perfect Christmas gift 💕

MooTheMadCow
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Parfum - my favourite for a long time

Natashadouglas1
Fresh Face

I love the Meteorites gold pearls powder 🥰

Boby_Ts
Winging It

Mon Guerlain EDP for sure!

akm
Fresh Face

Samsara, the aroma always recalls childhood

charl_wilde
Fresh Face

i love their cleansing milk, lait de beaute! its gorgeous and so gentle

Komqas
Winging It

It has to be their two tone blush and highlighter and yes tried their perfume mon Guerlain, it smells amazingly beautiful too.

salmalakha
Winging It

Terracotta Light' powder bronzer - Because of its satin finish 

Mabel
First Base

The answer has to be quite plain,

My favourite is Mon Guerlain!

Such style, such class, sophistication.

Redolent of the whole French nation!

DianeWood
Fresh Face

Samsara perfume but I haven’t worn it in a while

baberooo
First Base

The Guerlain Bronzer it gives me a gorgeous glow all year round for SKIN HEAVEN xxx

bryonywilson
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume it's my favourite and smells amazing

Rachdayxx
Winging It

I love the glow of Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder

kiki_725
Fresh Face

I love La Petite Robe Noire fragrance

lalluuh
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume Heart

aesop61
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - L'Homme Idéal L'Intense' eau de parfum love the Woody, spicy and oriental smell 

AF
Fresh Face

Guerlain Rouge G de Guerlain Crème Lipstick Refill in colour: N°21

My signature look x

blue25
Fresh Face

Guerlain Eau de Parfum

beautyb
Fresh Face

Has to be Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer!

TiffanyAu
Winging It

Guerlain Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder!! only heard goo things about it!

Yel89
Getting Lippy

"Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" I like the Mon Guerlain eau de parfume because it smells light, fresh and sensual long lasting absolutely lovely and very feminine smell!!!!?#Mon Guerlain eau de parfume@debenhams 

Crouchy
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the La Petit Robe Noire perfume. It is my favourite perfume ever and I always get complimented on it when I wear it. 

mihaelaratiu29
Nailing It

My favourite Guerlain product is  La Petite Robe Noire fragrance. When I wear it I feel feminine and elegant!😍

nadinenads
Winging It

I adore the Intense liquid matte in Appealing Orange, it goes on like a charm & the pigment holds strong all night! Heart

rhinosuze
Fresh Face

I have to choose two - the Météorites Pearl Powder Blush because when I was young I thought they were so pretty and I remember being really excited to buy one with my first pay slip at 16and feeling incredibly grown up and sophisticated to be buying Guerlain.  For a while I didn't use it as it they were too pretty to spoil but once I took the plunge I've used it ever since (ironically another 16 years)! The other is the Mon Guerlain perfume - I was struggling to find a wedding perfume and was given a sample and fell in love so this fragrance was worn for my wedding last December and I love the happy memory I get when I wear it now.  At the end of the bottle so hopefully hubby realises and replaces it for our first anniversary

Beckyc88
First Base

Mon Guerlain Parfum is my fave ❤️❤️

DolphinTreeFrog
First Base
Fresh Face - nice
conky
Winging It

Midnight secret serum.  It makes my skin look healthy and plumped after a bad night sleep.

Dickie_the_Donu
Fresh Face

L'Homme Ideal eau de toilette. Great to freshen up with

millondon
Nailing It

I liked quite a lot Mon Guerlain Parfum Heart

Maybe Black Friday treat!!!!

Alice03
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume! The smell is dreamy!!!! xox

Alityke
Fresh Face

I’m a long time Mitsouko & Shalimar wearer, Mitsy being my favourite fragrance in the world!

iluvyokumoku
Fresh Face

I love their perfume especially Après L'Ondée

Bargaindiva62
First Base

Guerlain Orchid Imperial 4G Cream because at my age I really do need something which makes a difference - and this cream does. You know the day when you look in the mirror and everything seems to have gone south - well this is the scaffold which holds it together!!

danm28
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume! Smells incredible.