cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,181 Comments
jadunn
Fresh Face

I love Guerlain Orchidee Imperiale Rich cream. A little goes so far , so it lasts a long time as well as leaving my skin pampered

mirunakaoprea
Nailing It

Meteorites Mythic Powder, the most expensive makeup product I have ever bought. 😊

Wildcatneha
Fresh Face

I can't live without Guerlain Les Voilettes compact powder - it was a recommendation from my sister in law, and it's life changing! I use it every single day and I no longer need to wear foundation day-to-day Smiley Happy

annieno36
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain Parfum 

Vlmorris23
Fresh Face

Shalimar perfume, my mum used to wear it and I now wear it because the smells reminds me of her and just makes smile 

ElisabethF
Fresh Face

Shalimar has to be my favourite. It has been my mum's perfume for over 3 decades and the design of the bottle is just so beautiful.

hellywelly
First Base

I just love Guerlian, all the products are amazing 😉. I do have the  LINGERIE DE PEAU it’s so smooth and looks fantastic and I also feel fantastic when I wear it x 

Rachelt04
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain 😍😍

Guerlaingirl
First Base

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. Winners are selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from  Thursday 15th November 2018 until Wednesday 12th December 2018. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 17th December 2018. Read the full T&Cs here.

@catherined wrote:

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. Winners are selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from  Thursday 15th November 2018 until Wednesday 12th December 2018. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 17th December 2018. Read the full T&Cs here.

CatherineRoc
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum. Lovely smell and bottle

CJ1606
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN is my ultimate perfume and the longest lasting one I’ve ever had 🥰

Littlenicky80
Winging It

I love the meteorites! They don’t look like they do much but they really finish my makeup off and blend everything together leaving a lovely finish 🤗

AliceE
First Base

Shalimar is my all time favourite perfume.  I love the heady rich tones of bergamot, rose, jasmine, vanilla and iris.  Sumptuous and heavenly.

smileyc1622
First Base

Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer a firm favourite for years. In fact this whole range. My daughter loves the Kiss Kiss lipsticks and my Mum loves the Midnight Secret serum, and Insolence perfume so Guerlain is a win win word with us ladies 

deirdreg
Blending In

Jicky Parfum.  The original and the best parfum in the world. I've been wearing it all of my life and will wear it for the rest of my life too.

emilyjs
Winging It

Their Terracotta Light Bronzing Powder - it smells DIVINE. I dropped mine and it shattered a few weeks ago and I am still devastated!

ctbeauty_
First Base

My Favourite Gurlain product is Guerlain Météorites Pearl Powder Blush as I love the colour <3 people always comment and compliment me when I wear them 

MadeleineM
First Base

I love the black Guerlain liquid Eyeliner, I can't live without it and use it everyday Smiley Happy Thank you!

Evieallan1993
Blending In

Mon Guerlain  EDP! Such a lovely sweet and comforting fragrance when I wear it. love it.

Kirsten
Fresh Face

Shalimar fragrance - always been a favourite!

Cassie
Fresh Face
nataliegemma
Fresh Face

The Guerlain Abeille Royale double R serum, for sure. I suffer from dry skin and an uneven skin tone, but the magic ingredients inside this beautiful gold bottle are an absolute godsend!

irisherscovici
Fresh Face

My absolute favourite product is Terracotta Light Sheer Bronzing Powder 10G - Brunettes 03 - GUERLAIN The smell alone makes me wish of summer. The powder keeps my face glowing while also hydrating the skin. It keeps me glowing even during the sunless London winters.

Iwhitaker
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume because my beautiful wife smells beautiful too when wearing it. 

CK
Fresh Face

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette is my absolute favourite. It smells like sweets - good enough to eat!

Camille-fre
First Base

My Terracota!💛 ☀️A sun-kiss on my skin all year round

JessicaLindsay
Fresh Face

Has to be the Météorites pearls in clair. They make me look like I'm glowing from within; with no harsh glitter, just pure radiance. Plus, they smell like grown-up parma violets.

AnitaJ
First Base

Mine too is Abeille Royalle, as my more mature skin needs all the help it can get 🤞

begusap
Fresh Face
Guerlain Cil D'enfer Maxi Lash! I have short stubby eyelashes and have tried every brand known to man to make them stand out. This is a clear winner. It has a great texture and consistency which thickens and lengthens without leaving clumps or drying out, leaving black dust over my face.
kathrynann
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau de Toilette - my go to fragrance every time.

Sheppady
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume - it always makes good scents!

LG
Fresh Face

Love Guerlain's Precious Light Rejuvenating Illuminator - hides a multitude of sins! Woman Wink

SouthamptonSuzi
Winging It

Mon Guerlain smells gorge

starlight
Winging It

I just loving Mon Guerlain perfume, I love the delicate smell. the questions and compliments I get when I wear it.

DizzyDeb
Getting Lippy

I would definitely say Mon Guerlain perfume. I even wore this on my wedding day. Love it. 

Marbag
Fresh Face

Guerlain - Abeille Royale Day Cream.  Perfect as a base for make-up and makes my skin feel soft all day!

goldenbat6
Fresh Face

Terracotta Khol from Guerlain as it's iconic and no one else does it quite like Guerlain does!

mirelalb
Fresh Face

I have 2 favourite products: Shalimar Parfum Initial because it's classic but modern, chic and subtle, delicate and strong at the same time and Rouge G lipstick in 68 Gigi because it's a cherry pink colour perfect for my skin tone, with an incredible creamy texture that last for hours and hours, and the packaging with a mirror on it is simply fantastic! 

camillams
Fresh Face

I love the Meteorites Electric Pearl's as they provide a warm glow to your face, perfect makeup for daytime into evening.

stephaniec
First Base

Mon guerlain- so classic and beautiful Smiley Happy 

Megan88
Fresh Face

I’m a fan of the GUERLAIN Météorites range at Debenhams, in particular the gorgeous pink pearly skin perfecting makeup base 💗

meteorites-base_000000000005156526.jpg

SuSu
Fresh Face
LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE MASCARA because it always makes my lashes look sensational.
Boyce11
Winging It

I love the Absolus D'orient range, Santal Royal is my fav!! I also love their skin care because it is so technological with regards to slowing down the aging process!! Terracotta Bronzing powder is my go to by Guerlain!!

Doncal12
Blending In

I adore Les Delices De Bain the musky citrus scent is amazing I feel and smell amazing 

jenben
Fresh Face

I love the Mon Guerlain perfume, it smells beautiful and light, people always comment how nice it is when I wear it. 

Bexy25
First Base

My favourite product is Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment!

rg101
First Base

Mon Guerlain perfume - such a lovely the smell and i get so many compliments! 

FatimaS
Fresh Face
LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE!
Shikha
First Base

I love the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss with Vitamin E present.

However, I will choose the fragrance, Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume, Mon Guerlain collection - The Eau De Parfum. 🤗

offgridster
Fresh Face

Shalimar - eternally classic fragrance