cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,181 Comments
ang1305
Fresh Face

L'or radiance concentrate with pure gold is my favourite, always rgere on my dressing table when i need it.

ReenaD
Total Glossip

My fave item would have to be Guerlain Oud Essentiel.  It is such an amazing fragrance.

#https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_130380211199_-1

Dahlia
Winging It

I love the perfume ma petite robe noire.  It was introduced to me by a friend a long time ago.  It reminds me of good time, good friendly people and above all nice fragrances.

suzzie63
Winging It

My absolute, favourite Guerlain Florale Eau De Parfum.scent is long lasting when worn 

Cutiq
Blending In

My most favourite Guerlain product is''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum. The reason for that  is  the scent makes me feel happy and confident ...

SUZY156
Winging It

My favourite is their perfume 

Dahlia
Winging It

I love the perfume.  It’s exotic, you get compliments when you wear the perfume.

calash
Fresh Face

Guerlain Oud Essentiel it reminds me of special times

Tricia1
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume..love it, it's subtle and not overpowering, which I love ❤

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

@Tricia1  @calash  @Dahlia  @SUZY156  and all the many others who keep replying to this post. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but this Paris competition ended in December 2018! Smiley Sad 

I really think the moderators @catherined  need to take down the old comp posts please?  There is a lot of false hope about! Smiley Sad x

cazzylou
First Base

My favourite is Guerlain midnight secret serum my skin feels amazing after using this 

Deem
Winging It
My favourite Guerlain product is Shalimar eau de parfum. A classic that has been passed on to me Smiley Happy
Mariola
Nailing It

My favourite Guerlain product is Meteorites compact powder love it long lasting effect ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘

SuperCandyanne
Getting Lippy

Guerlain is such an iconic brand. I really was inspired when I discovered the origins of their perfume and how it was created. I bought IDYLLE

and was fortunate to get a sample of body lotion as a set. Layering the fragrance makes it even more desirable 

I do not wear it every day but sometimes just in bed to go to sleep. It’s wonderful to wake up too 

CSA
Fresh Face

Guerlain perfume , my absolute favourite, my mother & daughters favourite too x

flipflop
Winging It

Guerlain Bronzer is a life saver !! Favourite amongst some excellent products by Guerlain!!!

whitetiger020
Winging It

guerlain bronzer always gives me a healthy glow

DianeWood
Winging It

@catherined Please switch of comments or delete this thread, people are still trying to enter and we get an email each time they comment. Thank you

IcyStar
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain, because it's my signature scent!

brownhandbag
Winging It

the lipsticks! My treat as they do the most amazing red shades and I do love a red lip.  Rouge G de Duerlain is super!

GeorgiaF
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is definitely the Mon Guerlain Bloom Of Rose Eau De Toilette 30Ml - GUERLAIN ! I can’t wait to smell the new scent! 

Juta
Nailing It

what a fantastic opportunity. My favourite of all is definitely Lor Eyeliner - GUERLAIN  would love to go to the city of love eith my husband.

Jens55
Getting Lippy

There are many Guerlain products that I like but my favourite has to be midnight secret serum as it absorbs quickly into the skin and makes it feel velvet soft and silky and hydrated without feeling greasy

Ladypumpkin
Fresh Face

Shalimar, it’s a powerful fragrance which can transport you back to the first time you wore it...

Rebecca82e
Fresh Face

Abeille Royale Double R Serum, makes my skin feel beautiful 

@catherined wrote:

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

Dahlia
Winging It

Love the perfume eat de toilette, makes me feel happy, long lasting and the lipstick 💄, stays on for longer.

Alinashaleha
Getting Lippy

My favourite Mon Guerlain product is Guerlain Paris Terracotta Bronzing Powder. I got a sample many years ago. And here I am still useing this long lasting Tan. I wouldnt be without it. Love the chance to win always wanted to go Paris what a lovely treat that would be. And yes along will come my Bronzing Powder x

Irenejanine
Winging It

I love #GUERLAIN - #Kisskiss lipstick because it looks fantastic and stays on all day.

Quod
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN Midnight Secret Late Night Recovery Treatment

just wonderful as I don’t sleep well this makes me look as if I do!

Anniyah
Nailing It

The foundation great on my skin

@catherined wrote:

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

T&Cs

abundance76
Winging It

I really love

GUERLAIN - 'Mon Guerlain' eau de parfum florale

the jasmine and Lavender are beautiful .