cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,181 Comments
Bara93
Getting Lippy

My favourite Guerlain product is

Mon Guerlain. All my friends love that parfume on me. It’s very feminine.

g0501
Fresh Face

I love Apres L'Ondee  eau de toilette. So fresh.

Snowfinch
Winging It

Guerlain Les Meteorites pearls. The ultimate powder that adds a finish yet still allowing the skin to glow. I have tried others, but always come back as no other powder is so luminous!

mshannah10
Fresh Face

I absolutely adore Insolence perfume, hope I get some for Christmas!

daviddavid
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain-love to give as gift to my lovely girlfriend

wasfield
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume, its a lovely scent. 

Dizzyc
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is La Petite Robe Noir, I sprayed it once at an airport and loved it! Then a week later I miraculously won a bottle of it in a local raffle!! 

Bellavilla1
First Base

KISSKISS SHAPING CREAM LIP COLOUR The original French KissKiss  542 Orange Peps because very few companies sell a beautiful orange lipstick these days https://www.guerlain.com/uk/en-uk/makeup/lips/lipsticks/kisskiss-shaping-cream-lip-colour

Mimi912
First Base

Mon Guerlain

Staceykim
Winging It

Mon Guerlain💕

Abbyleeee
Winging It

Rouge G de Guerlain' lipstick

Pelsall116
Winging It

Guerlain Abeille Royale Double R Renew and Rapair serum makes my skin look and feel so much softer and smoother; it really does give it (and me) a boost

gracelaz
Winging It

Defo the perfume, its smell lovely!

pixelwife
Winging It

I love Guerlain L'Or Primer - it's so hydrating. I also find it helps my makeup stay put all day unlike some other primers.

RoseeFavour1
First Base

I love La Petite Robe Noire, Eau De Parfum intense because of the lovely mix of cotton candy and blueberries! It’s a lovely fruity floral fragrance that is perfect for day to day use ! 

ShadeneLewis
Winging It

The Terracotta Bronzer! It's on the top of my Christmas list. I love the natural bronzed finish I get and on top of that it smells amazing too! 

srandle
First Base

Definitely L'or Radiance but need to try more!

Jacqui64
First Base

I haven't tried MonGuerlin yet, but my go to fragrance  was always Samsara.

I loved the the sweet smell and the fragrance lasts for hours.

Yvonnew
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Florale is one of my favourite fragrances. It makes me feel a little bit Parisian 

Tasha92
Fresh Face

Mon guerlain perfume! 

Nik4712
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - Météorites' compact - The glow is unreal <3 x

Deborah45
First Base

The meteorites light revealing pearls makes my skin look younger

Samirah
Winging It

For my birthday back in October, I treated myself. I bought the Guerlain La petite robe noire lipstick In Red heels. I’ve never brought a lipstick in red before. I tried on for the first time and went out with my friends for a meal. 

I met  this guy who worked there. He complimented me and said my makeup was amazing. Now we are going out and I feel like this brand is my good luck charm because everyone loved that lipstick I wore. 

Ieva
Fresh Face

My favourite product is the perfume Insolence

KatherineL
Fresh Face

Guerlain Météorites Pearls have been an absolute favourite of mine for so many years! I first discovered them in my early teens, after sneaking into my mum's makeup bag. Such curious pearlescent balls ... and so pretty! I would watch her sweep her brush over them and then onto her cheeks and temples. Then when she wasn't watching, I'd do the same. Theres something super comforting about it; using it immediately perks me up. Even the smell of it puts a smile on my face still!

K_J
Blending In

Mon Guerlain perfume is fab n

Adamaddict
Blending In

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum - I adore the smell of it, and always get compliments when i wear it out!

plymouth2
First Base

Mon Guerlain the fragrance is so nice I love waering it  morning noon and night

pictureframe
Fresh Face

Samsara..spicey, mysterious, well blended. I always get compliments with it Smiley Happy

Janeypoo22
Fresh Face

I discovered Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN last month and I'm totally in love. It's feminine, fresh and a pure timeless classic! What a gorgeous fragrance ❤️

Kirstenmaree
Winging It

Hands down my favourite Guerlain product is their Shalimar fragrance!

It’s my absolute favourite for the colder months (and probably in my top 3 of all time) as it’s just so warm and comforting. It makes me feel like I’m sitting in a velvet chair next to a roaring fire with a glass of whiskey and a fur coat.

It’s so luxurious and such a classic!

kpdchudleigh
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - Météorites' pearls , because they were the first Guerlain product I owned and are dear to my heart.  I fell in love with those crazy little nuggets of colour which you wouldn't think would work, but just do, and the design was innovative, definitely not like anything I'd seen before.  They're as good today as they've ever been for the perfect makeup finish.

Jasminet
Getting Lippy

has to be Guerlain’s KissKiss lipstick in Miss Kiss 💄😍 it’s the perfect flattering shade for everyday with a creamy moisturising  texture that doesn’t dry out your lips thanks to bonus hylauronic acid sphere  #Guerlain #LipstickGoals #KissKiss 💋💋

RosieeeL
Blending In
Guerlain Lingerie de Peau Compact Mat Alive
MaryEvans
First Base

Mon Guerlain eau de parfum has to be the most glorious scent a women can wear. I feel feminine and sensual when I wear this fragrance, it is an add bonus that it is inspired by Angelina Jolie.

Vjp
Winging It

La petit en robe noire edt...loved it for ages and almost out...hoping I’ve been good enough for Santa to bring me another 🤞

Yuan
First Base

Abeille Royale Double R Serum, it pump my combination skin and make me feel really secured during winter. 

N1na
Winging It

I love the beautifully feminine scent of Mon Guerlain! It's a perfect for Xmas dates. 

N1na
Winging It

I love the beautiful feminine scent of Mon Guerlain! It is a perfect match for my Xmas catch-ups with friends and family. 

shazabella43
Winging It

my fav product is Parure Gold foundation ,after sneaking into my daughters bedroom and trying hers i was hooked,it is brilliant for my (cough cough ) older skin as it has collagen-boosting ingredients which makes my skin look much brighter and lasts all day,it doesn't cake or fill in my wrinkles ,it gives me my confidence back,ohh and it smells lovely

Alialfie13
Winging It

I love the Mon Guerlain perfume because it reminds me of my Mum!

Debra_doll
Fresh Face

Guerlain Meteorites is my fave product as it always makes me feel fabulous when I wear it and helps to hide a multitude of sins! x

iView
Fresh Face

Hands down, Parure Gold Foundation. 

When my skin is in a bad condition that wearing makeup actually makes me look worse, Parure Gold comes to rescue. 

Oh and it smells divine, too.

Frances1232
Getting Lippy

Guerlain Ange eau demon perfume 💕

sugsybu
Winging It

My fave is the Mon Guerlain.  I find its subtleness of the fragrance is gentle and long lasting. It has a wonderful fruity smell and warming on the skin.

satines79
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain perfume becouse the smell is amazing!!   lHeart

eevelinee
Fresh Face

my reallly fav ever is guerlain meteorites my love 

JulieSeaman1966
First Base

La Petite Robe Noire which my hubby bought me for Christmas x

lauzik
Fresh Face

My favourite is the guerain perfume Mitsouko, so gorgeous

gilly
First Base

My favourite collection is Mon Guerlain, particularly the Eau De Parfum as a little goes an extremely long way and keeps me smelling gorgeous x