cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!

Ever wondered where Guerlain's iconic fragrances originated? From their perfumes, to makeup to skincare, their products have been masterfully blended in France, so it comes as no surprise they are as effortlessly elegant and luxurious as they are.  

If you asked us to choose our one favourite Guerlain product - we simply couldn't choose. Their skincare and makeup range is so beautifully broad. Their luxurious skincare creates the perfect canvas - our hero product is their Abeille Royale Double R Serum, which re-texturises and nourishes skin.

When it comes to makeup, we can't keep our eyes off Guerlain's gorgeous Christmas collection. The Limited Edition Electric Look Makeup Palette is everything we'd need for party season and the Limited Edition Gloss D'Enfer Lip Gloss is a product we predict we won't put down until next Christmas.

The finishing touch to any beauty look is a fragrance, and Guerlain's pièce de résistance perfume has to be their Mon Guerlain collection. The Eau De Parfum, Eau De Toilette and Florale are all distinctly related, but make their own individual statement.

Untitled design (8).png 

Shop Guerlain

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Guerlain, we are giving away one trip to Paris for two. The trip includes 1st class travel, spa treatments for two, personalised fragrance gifts and an overnight stay in Paris. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us what your favourite Guerlain product is and why.

T&Cs

UK 18+. Normal exclusions apply. Competition runs from  00:01 Thursday 15th November 2018 until 23:59 Wednesday 12th December 2018. To enter the competition, you must comment on this "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a trip to Paris for two!" blog post with the name of a Guerlain product and why you like it. One winner will be randomly selected to win a one-night trip to Paris for two adults (18+). Includes return first class Eurostar travel from London St Pancras to Paris Gare du Nord, overnight 4* accommodation and a visit to the Guerlain Flagship Boutique 68 Champs-Elysées for a personalised fragrance consultation. Must be taken by Tuesday 30th April 2019, subject to availability. Winner notified via Private Message on the Community by 17/12/18. Promoter: Debenhams, Regent's Place, 10 Brock St, London NW1 3FG. Read the full T&Cs here.

1,142 Comments
Bry
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume! love the smell

MissJuls
Nailing It

Rouge G de GUERLAIN' lipstick 😍 Long lasting colour, that feels great on your lips and has a customizable case with a lil mirror (soooo cute!)

'Rouge G De Guerlain' Exceptional Complete Lip Colour 3.5G - Girly - GUERLAIN

Rouge G De Guerlain Lipstick Case - Neon Ista - GUERLAIN

shubhi
Getting Lippy

Perfume :-)

Amanda-C
Getting Lippy

My absolute, absolute favourite Guerlain product would have to be ''Mon Guerlain'' eau de parfum. The simple reason for that, is that the scent makes me feel happy! I love this scent as it is not only very feminine but It makes me feel beautiful and confident when I wear it <3

KitKata
Nailing It

&apos;Terracotta&apos; Light Sheer Bronzing Powder 10G - Brunettes 03 - GUERLAIN would be my favourite from Guerlain because it is not the usual matte bronzer it has this lovely shimmering finish Smiley Happy

dkenners
Fresh Face

GUERLAIN - 'L'Or Radiance' concentrate with pure gold - feel like royalty 👑 🥇 🌟 Lor Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold 30Ml - GUERLAIN

Stephsmyth
Fresh Face

My favourite product is Mon Guerlain perfume, as it’s smells beautiful. 

Rainbow
Winging It

I love the perfume, smells pretty and a pretty bottle for my table!

nogravityleft
Winging It

It has to be Shalimar simply because my mum always used it and it just reminds me of her! 

Yannipa
Fresh Face

I'm in love with Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder 🧡 it makes my skin so radiant and adds a natural glow.

Cy_yie
Getting Lippy

Definitely Mon Guerlain ❤️

Wenting
Getting Lippy

It has to be  Lor Radiance Concentrate With Pure Gold 30Ml - GUERLAIN. It gives my skin a lift before any contouring. This is also one of my favourite YouTubers Tati Westbrook's favourite, too. X

Simi
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Parfum Heart

shreena_kul
Winging It

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum - Amazing Smell

Natalya
Fresh Face

Definitely Mon Guerlain perfume, it's smells amazing. 

SilviaP
Multimasker

Guerlain - L'or Pure Radiance Face Primer is my favourite. Every time I used it people comment how my skin glows ☺️

MunchKim
Getting Lippy

It has to be my Rouge G de Guerlain lipstick. So handy having the mirror attached and they are all such fabulous colours!

rachebombache
Nailing It

I think I’d have to say &apos;Terracotta&apos; Light Sheer Bronzing Powder 10G - Brunettes 03 - GUERLAIN as it’s a fab bronzer.

Rachie
Nailing It

Mon Guerlain Eau De Toilette - I love a sweet perfume

AnnaPrzybylo77
Fresh Face

Mon Guerlain Eau Da Parfum-I love the perfumeHeartHeartHeartit's smells amazing

i_am__Ellen
Winging It

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau De Toilette 👗 Because it smells good and the bottle is pretty.

jollydol
Fresh Face

My favourite Guerlain product is the perfume “jardin de Bagatelle”, a wonderful scent of a rose garden  in a bottle.

Clairebybear
Winging It

I've always loved the GUERLAIN - Météorites' gold pearls powder. They leave me looking much healthier than i sometimes feel. Great colour and easy application.

a4lisha
Getting Lippy

I personally LOVE the L'Or Radiance concentrate with pure gold, a beautiful primer that makes me feel extra boujee for date nights with bae Smiley Wink

Kisita30
Fresh Face

Mine has to be Mon Guerlain Perfume as it is so beautifully feminine

First Base

Hi

I have bought the Limited Edition Electric Make up Palette as the colours are amazing. Just right for the Winter & Christmas party season. 

Anemoskkk
First Base

I love your lipsticks! They smell beautifully and always hydrating my lips! I keep buying it as present for my friends!!

GAD29
Just Arrived

Mon Guerlain perfume is my fave product hands down! I love love love everything about it 😍 from the simple but stunningly designed packaging and bottle to the deeelicious fragrance, which lasts the whole day long!

Anniebee53
First Base

JARDINS DE BAGATELLE EAU DE PARFUM

A beautiful fragrance.

Ukmaman
First Base

I love Mon guerlain perfume, it makes me feel feminine and sexy - perfect for date night with my husband ;-) 

REJDIX
Fresh Face

Aqua Allegoria - Rosa Rossa - Fresh, uplifting and feminine

littlemsblondy
Getting Lippy

I simply love the Mon Guerlain Eau De Parfum Gift Set - GUERLAIN

Smells like heaven 👼

Synky
First Base

Kisskiss lipstick 

SIanA91
First Base

Mitsouko is a favourite of mine, it has a timeless, mysterious quality that reminds me of my mum  as it did her of her mum and so it continues... 

Sadia02
Getting Lippy

My fav Guerlian product is Mon Guerlain. It’s a scent full of class and vibrancy and reminds me so much of my mum and nan! As Sambac Jasmine is a note that exists in all of the fragrances we wear. Also the fact that it is from India payable homage to where my Granddad was born and raised. 

CazC
First Base

I’m absolutely in love with the kiss kiss lipstick range. The tube  itself looks stunning and stylish and the lipstick makes my lips feel fulll and gorgeously soft. I recommend it to everyone! 

Carys96
Multimasker

What an amazing competition 🙌🏼 

My favourite Guerlain product is &apos;Rouge G De Guerlain&apos; Exceptional Complete Lip Colour 3.5G - Geneva - GUERLAIN it’s long lasting and such  lovely shade! 💋💄🇫🇷

Afshan1
First Base

Guerlain Samsara... the best fragrance ever! &apos;Samsara&apos; Eau De Parfum - GUERLAIN 

Persia
First Base

guerlain pearls of powder , perfect little spheres to give me a glow , makes me look

fab even on a not feeling great day and the tins so special

like a little jewel

chest 

Shy82
Getting Lippy

Mon Guerlain perfume is my favourite - it’s such a lovely, refreshing floral scent and wearing it makes me feel happy and confident for the rest of the day! I also get lots of compliments when I wear it with people asking what smells so nice! Definite confidence booster! 

missybeauty
Winging It

I love the Guerlain Lingerie de Peau BB cream in Medium. It has the perfect medium coverage for everyday use.  

Lmaksimovic1970
Nailing It

My favourite Guerlain is Kisskiss lipstick rouge cerise. It is long lasting and it comes in a beautiful luxurious looking gold case. It makes my lips look very full and sexy. 

Marg
First Base

Oh it's got to be Mon Guerlain- most gorgeous perfume ever!!

flapper__2018
First Base

My favorite guerain is the perfume Mitsouko  , stlish , sophisticated and wonderful

NEELAMLEE6
Fresh Face
I love the Guerlain Bronzer! It has a beautiful shimmer and I wear it all year round!! I initially tried it at the Guerlain spa in Edinburgh which is in the Waldorf. The spa was unreal and many makeup and perfume products I tried are now my go tos. #Guerlain
SL1996
Winging It

My favourite is La Petite Robe Noire, which is a perfume I was bought when I got my GCSE results so always brings back good memories. 

Emmalouise
First Base

My favourite Guerlain product is the KissKiss lipstick rouge cerise. It’s a beautiful lipstick and it makes me feel really special each time I wear it! 

Nadia_486
Winging It

METEORITES LIGHT REVEALING PEARLS OF POWDER - because they make my face glow!

Lorrainep
Fresh Face

I am loving Mon Guerlain Florale Eau De Parfum. When wearing it I often get complimented on the beautiful floral scent and asked what it is. I love that the scent is long lasting when worn so I don't have to keep reapplying it too.

millythefilly
Winging It

Definitely Mon Guerlain - the most luscious smell at the moment !