cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Crush

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,265 Comments
Petalrose67
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Jungle Red Lipstick as it's not normally a colour I would go for and looks so gorgeous 

CarolineS77
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 

sarah342w
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush

sophiehope
First Base

Such a brilliant brand. I'd love to try the NARS Jungle Red Lipstick - perfect for party season and beyond!

Chicago
Fresh Face

Definitely the orgasm blush the outspoken name

rebeccajlsk
First Base

I'd love to try the Nars Orgasm blush - heard amazing things about it

KateLeather
Winging It

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick

WendyMalone22
First Base

Nars Dolce Vita lipstick 

melaspurt
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base. As of yet, I have not found an eyeshadow base that doesn’t smudge, so would love the opportunity to try this one out. I’ve also heard great things about NARS products, so would love to try them out.

PiaMaria79
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer as my pores keep getting bigger the older I get and my forehead and nose are always shiny albeit other parts of my face are dry like the Sahara :-/

NiamhCara
Fresh Face

Nars Orgasm Blush 

starshineforme
Fresh Face

LilacTurtle
First Base

Nars Orgasm Blush

Ned76
Fresh Face

OOh I'd love to try some NARS products and NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer would be my choice as my primer has just run out. Thanks

Alialfie13
Winging It

NARS Laguna bronzer!

LJBeck
Fresh Face

The Orgasm blush sounds rather exciting! I never leave the house without my blush on!

Beki8481
First Base

The NARS smudge proof eyeshadow base as I constantly forget about my makeup and end up smudging it during the day when I'm tired at work 😂😂😂

JodesN
First Base

I would be ridiculously excited to try the jungle red lippy!! This time of year is perfect for bright red lips and a LBD. Also I’m cyrrrntly watching I’m a celebrity get me out of here ... I want to glam up !! 

Michael
Getting Lippy

I would like to try NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer as I have large pores on my nose and I would like help to diminish them. My forehead and nose area tends to be oily and gets shiny so it would be ideal.

emibabs
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer

Laura-natalie-m
Fresh Face

lucyrobinson
Winging It

I’d love to try the Nors Pore and shine control primer. 

Lillym
Nailing It

@catherined

I would be excited to try Nars Orgasm Blush. My friend got this last week and it's absolutely lush!

13rebecca13
Winging It

The smudgeproof eyeshadow base is just what I need! 

diane_83
Winging It

The primer as I struggle with the shine!

00Batten
First Base

I would love to try the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

tinselgirl
Fresh Face

how lovely, thank you

Gavin
Getting Lippy

Nars Pore and Shine Control Primer for help with oily skin

Zoepop
First Base

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer heard a lot of good things about it!

mrsrlc
Fresh Face

NARS Laguna Bronzer, I love NARS, fingers crossed

JojoGeorge
Fresh Face

Definitely the pore and shine control primer. Would love to see it if helps  with my oily skin, as I’m still searching for the perfect primer 🤞🏽

Stressypink
First Base

NARS Laguna bronzer

Samanthab870
Fresh Face

The Dolce Vita Lipstick looks absolutely fantastic x

larasam
Winging It

NARS - Dolce Vita Lipstick looks awesome HOHOHOpe to be your lucky winner .

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you so much to everyone who entered this NARS competition - we are very jealous of the winner of this incredible bundle!!

I'm pleased to announce that the following member has been chosen at random to receive this prize:

@lilyrules

I will contact you via private message to arrange your prize, congratulations! 🎉

Thanks,

Ellen

lilyrules
Fresh Face

Eeeeekkkk, thank you thank you thank you!! 🎉😻🎁👏

Pineapple
Multimasker

@lilyrules Yay! Big congratulations!!! Heart Do share your bundle with us when you receive it! Smiley Very Happy xx

samthompson-17
First Base

I love the pore range who wouldn’t but I’d have to say the red lipstick. Not many can pull it off but I feel amazing when I wear red and every girl should feel amazing. 

samthompson-17
First Base

I love the pore & shine control who doesn’t want amazing skin. However I love the red lipstick. Not many can pull it off but when I put it on I feel my anxiety go away, and I feel awesome & confident like I can take on the world. Every girl should feel amazing? #NARSJUNGLEREDLIP Narsissist Loaded Eyeshadow Palette - NARS

Lisadowlinl
Fresh Face

Really really want to try NARS products but never have the money to waste if I don't like it. 

But I would really to try the setting powder and lip stick

CompoJax
Winging It

NARS Copacabana Multiple

Clarissaw123
Winging It

@catherined wrote:

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

NARS #DEb

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

I would absolutely love to Win any of the Naes products out the bundle my favourite would be the blush and the bronzer.  @catherined #NARS 

HannahA1
Fresh Face

NARS! Jungle red lipstick.

red is my colour,

nothing from NARS could ever disappoint.

the name jungle makes me so ready to ROAR with excitement....

Duchess76
Winging It

So this competition closes on 9th Dec with winners announced on the 10th Dec.......... but where were the winners announced?

i haven’t seen it and am new to the community so have no idea where they post the winners?

plus it still looks like the competition is running as people are still commenting to win???? Xxx

Magsb
Winging It

I  Would love to try the Laguna Bronzer

valseal
Winging It
millondon
Getting Lippy

Who won this competition?x

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Duchess76 @millondon You can see the winner was announced a couple of posts before yours Smiley Happy.

Duchess76
Winging It

@Pineapple thank you for that but that’s a  late post of the winner and I have no idea why i didn’t see it when I scrolled through to see if s winner had been posted?

confused lol 😜

Pineapple
Multimasker

@Duchess76 It's easy to miss lol! You get a notification that you were tagged if you are the winner so no need to worry normally.  I think this had a lot of entries so it probably took them ages to go through and make sure nobody is cheating with extra entries.  Smiley Happy