cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a Nars beauty bundle!

*COMPETITION CLOSED*

Body Image.png 

After landing at Debenhams last week, NARS are the brand that everyone is talking about. From their bombshell blushes to cult foundation and revolutionary mascaras - their products have made quite the positive reputation for themselves. 

Shop NARS

WIN

In partnership with Stylist and Nars, we are giving away an exclusive NARS beauty bundle worth over £200. To enter the competition, simply comment below telling us which product in the bundle you'd be most excited to try and why.

What's inside...

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer 
  • NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder 
  • NARS Orgasm Blush
  • NARS Laguna Bronzer 
  • NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base
  • NARS Copacabana Multiple
  • NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 
  • NARS Jungle Red Lipstick 

T&Cs

To enter the competition, you must comment on the "Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!" blog post with the name of a product that is include in the NARS beauty bundle prize. Winner is selected at random. Fraudulent entries will be disqualified. Competition runs from Monday 12th November until midnight Sunday 9th December. Winners will be selected at random and announced week commencing Monday 10th December.

1,237 Comments
Pineapple
Getting Lippy

So exciting! Heart I've wanted to try NARS for so long and picking only one product is a big challenge. I'd have to go for NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer as a good primer for me is crucial for a flawless look. Heart

Kathmerixxx
Nailing It

NARS dolce vita lipstick would be my choice as im trying out new beauty products.

Sarahw31
Fresh Face
NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer
Armisbbe
Just Arrived

NARS Laguna Bronzer! I love NARS products but have never tried most of them included in the bundle, so it would be super exciting if I won this giveaway! 💗

Mezema78
Just Arrived

I'd love the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer! I hate it when my face shines too much!

Mina7
Winging It

NARS pore and shine control primer, to Minimise pores without making shiny.

dkenners
Fresh Face
alexa410
Getting Lippy

I would love to try the NARS - Dolce Vita Lipstick  <3 

Rabia
Multimasker

@catherined

• NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer  
  • still trying to find out primer and foundation for me that settles well on my face ... 
  • Hopping to get NARS to try it for me🤞
malvin23787
Just Arrived

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer,struggled  to find a suitable primer that mixes well with the Laura Gella foundation that I use 

SavitaM
Total Glossip

I would love to try the Dolce Vita lipstick, it looks like a gorgeous shade 😍💋

science_geek
Getting Lippy

I'd love to try the NARS orgasm blush! It's such an iconic blush that's been raved about in all social media platforms and been highly recommended by some of my favourite influencers. I really want something that will give me a natural flushed look, and has lots of pigment so that it's use will go a long way! Smiley Happy

Bry
Getting Lippy

The lipsticks! Love lipstick so much

harriet98
Winging It

I would love to try the Nars Laguna bronzer, I love the products Nars create and this would be great to try!

yvonc30
Winging It

I would like to try the NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder. Seems like it will help to absorb shine, set the make up and keep it in place to last longer. It also seems like it will give a subtle natural luminousity to the complexion and be convenient to carry around for touch ups.

Rachie
Nailing It

This is my first introduction to the NARS brand and would love to try out this little lot especially the NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

😍

BeautyWolf
Winging It

Well I want to try them all! But if I had to be persuaded to pick them it would be the Dolce Vita Lipstick. Honestly not even because the colour or how good it is.. I like the name. When someone asks what lipstick are you wearing “Dolce Vita” sounds luxury Italian. 

Ashli
Getting Lippy

Hmm let's see, I've tried primers from: Bare minerals, clinique, urban decay, tarte, too faced, japonesque, morphe, anastasia, becca, amazing cosmetics, ulta beauty, stivectin, juice beauty and SO MANY MORE. However, I have a feeling that this NARS Pore and Control Primer may be the only one that really will blur my huge blackhead filled pores and control my oiliness the longest on a daily basis. I feel that my makeup is sitting on top of a silicony feeling primer (with  some of the ones mentioned above) that wipes off or streaks when I scratch my skin. I was told by friends that this is more for oily skinned people and with the tiny dry patches I have around my nose area I cannot wait to see if this really does its job!

hvlane
First Base

I’d love to try the  NARS Laguna Bronzer - I’m pale skinned and have struggled to find a bronzer which suits my complexion but this sounds like it hits the nail on the head. I love the NARS blusher in Orgasm and the Climax mascara is my go to mascara. This would complete the set!

beccajhills
Fresh Face

NARS Copacabana Multiple - there's a place in my beauty bag for any product that does more than one thing!

Midwife31
Fresh Face

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base

sarahn
First Base

NARS Jungle Red Lipstick Please Heart 

Mathilda
First Base

I'd be hard pressed to choose between the NARS Orgasm Blush and NARS Laguna Bronzer. I'm pale but with a lot of pink in my skin tone so finding blush and bronzer that suits me is really tricky. Sounds like these would be perfect!

Bridie
Fresh Face

I want to try NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base this party season - panda eyes prevention is a must on the d-floor HeartHeart

nuj
Fresh Face

New arrival!

katiejane2706
Just Arrived

Nars Orgasm Blush!!! Nice!!

Beauty_Basket
Fresh Face

Awesome news ! I've been wanting to try NARS cosmetics for so many years, especially the Orgasm Blush as it looks like such a perfect colour for my paler skin so I'm delighted to know I can shop it at Debenhams now (plus have the opportunity to enter this competition !) Thanks :-)

annej
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush - the best blush!

holdenk
First Base

I’d love to try the  NARS Laguna Bronzer please

pilgrim
Fresh Face

Debenhams X Stylist: WIN a NARS beauty bundle!

Orgasm Blush!

Vizzlady
Fresh Face

NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

I LOVE a light powder finish

JMAM
Fresh Face

NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base have been ages to find a good base and always wanted to give NARS products a ttry

Popsicle
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS Dolce Vita lipstick, it is such a beautiful shade! Smiley Happy

Jodv
Winging It

Being winter would love to try the NARS Laguna Bronzer. Give myself a bit of colour in the winter months. X 

Kelly85
Fresh Face

Nars Laguna Bronzer

LittleLemon
Fresh Face

The Nars Laguna bronzer is so dreamy. I definitely need this for my pasty winter skin. 

Joooleee
Fresh Face

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer. The Base is the most important thing to get right especially when you have moved into the over 50 category.  It's hard to afford to try new products when you are on a very limited budget but you want to look your very best at those all important interviews 

KMcC
Fresh Face

Always wanted to try Nars and plenty to choose from. I would choose Copacabana Multiple. 😍💖

Ejcfdiamons
First Base

Hi, I’ve tried various bits by nars but amazingly never orgasm blush so I’d love to try this 

jb06
First Base

Nars Blush in Orgasm would brighten up my pale face in the winter months while the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer will help hide the dark circles that appear worse as it gets colder.  Nars Sheer Glow Foundation is a dream and blends beautifully into my skin. An amazing prize for somebody.   

Tr4cie
Fresh Face

NARS Orgasm Blush

jasminandrews
First Base

NARS Dolce Vita Lipstick 

Natalya
Fresh Face

I would love to try the NARS orgasm blush! I heard so much about it but it's out of my price range.

Shy82
Getting Lippy

The Orgasm Blush! 😍😍😍

Shy82
Getting Lippy

The orgasm blush looks amazing and I’d love to try it as really need to liven up my skin with a healthy glow in this dull, gloomy weather! Also would really help me to look Party ready this festive season! 😍🎉💖

fionalsutherlan
Fresh Face

Laguna bronzer, love a bit of shimmer during these winter months when there's little sun in sight!

Kimmy_k
Winging It

Laguna bronzer Heart

MissJuls
Nailing It

😍I love to get my hands on all of it but I’m most excited to try the NARS Smudgeproof eyeshadow base coz I really have problems getting my eyeshadow to say put and not crease 😩🤞🏻

xEllaMBellax
Winging It

NARS Pore and Shine Control Primer

Suzbuz
First Base

I'd love to try Nars Pore and Shine control primer, as it sounds ideal for my oily skin & would stop the dreaded creases mid way in the afternoon! I have never tried NARS products but there's obviously a reason why they have cult status!