cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So you know what a serum is, but do you know their importance? Well let us help you...

Serums are absolutely essential  for addressing those skin concerns on a deeper and more targeted level. The lightweight textures are packed full of skin-loving benefits such as firming and smoothing wrinkles, diminishing the size of pores and adding radiance to the skin. Due to the smaller particles they penetrate deeper into the skin than your moisturiser.

Untitled design (59).jpg

Serums should be used as an additional, but crucial, step to your skincare routine and for best results, pat the product onto the whole face and neck area, applying your moisturiser on top. For a new-year revamp we recommend Clarins’ Double Serum.

Since its launch, the award-winning Double Serum by Clarins has fast-become a favourite among women and beauty editors everywhere. The complete age-control concentrate immediately leaves skin feeling more youthful and radiant. It includes over 20+1 natural ingredients such as turmeric (amazing for reducing signs of ageing), oat sugars (which tightens) and green banana (giving you that much-needed regeneration). Double up your serum with your Clarins day or night cream and you can enjoy even more effective results.

For example, use with Clarins Multi-Active Day Cream to target the first signs of ageing, combine with Clarins Extra Firming Cream to lift and firm wrinkles or use with Clarins Super Restorative Night Cream to counteract signs of ageing caused by natural hormonal changes.

Plus, buy two or more recommended Clarins products (one to be skincare) and for a limited time only you can choose 3 FREE beauty treats worth £53*. Choose 3 Free beauty treats from the selection below.

• Instant Eye Make-Up Remover 50ml

• One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser 50ml
  • Hydra-Essentiel Cream 30ml

• Multi-Active Day Cream 30ml

• NEW Extra-Firming Night Cream 30ml

• Hydra-Essentiel Serum 15ml

• Gentle Refiner 30ml

• Renew-Plus Body Serum 100ml

• Foot Beauty Treatment Cream 50ml

• Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate 100ml

(Available from
Wednesday 26 December 2018 - Friday 11 January 2019.)

Now is the perfect time to give Double Serum a go.

Shop all Clarins. 

Which three will you choose?

6 Comments
Rainbowloves
Just Arrived

Love free gifts with purchase 

science_geek
Beauty Crush

Ah @DaisyCR! So excited, I bought myself 2  of the 50ml double serum gift sets - it was such a shame that they've ran out now but I'm really happy about the 3 free gifts when you purchase a double serum it sort of adds up doesn't it! Smiley Happy xx 

Indre11
First Base

I like this product 😍

Kristina1226
First Base

I will try all three 

Aberedw16
Just Arrived

Am I correct in thinking supplies have run out for this offer despite the offer date still being current ? 

T30TRK
Fresh Face

I ordered products just after the 26th December but did not get any option to pick from the list above ?? Below was all I was offered?? I would have rather picked something else 😔 Screenshot_20190108-232904.png

Screenshot_20190108-232758.png