cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Consider that Christmas list done and dusted! Well, sort of... Pick and choose from our gift edit that's good enough to keep for yourself, and you're halfway there! Whether you want to splurge out, or you're after a pocket-sized price tag, we've got you covered.

Benefit 'Queen of the Camp' Christmas Gift Set

70290997_406030763645618_3744801709993113074_n.jpg

Now this is the type of camping we're in to; be one happy glamper with your Benefit favourites worth £97*, including the iconic BADgal BANG! mascara and Hoola bronzer. Whether you make this a Benefit 'starter kit' for your bestie, or simply want to treat yourself, you won't find a gift set as fun as this.

Kat Von D - Lolita Por Vida Eye shadow palette72736884_168648620989801_1323280773522662754_n.jpg

What better gift for any makeup junkie than the latest eye shadow palette? Ideal for any eye-colour, Kat Von D upped the ante on their best-selling chestnut rose shade, with an 18-pan palette packed with romantic mattes, subtle shimmers and stand-out foils. 

Paco Rabanne 1Million Eau de Toilette Gift Set71172390_579963329428092_4641529831236854860_n.jpg

Consider it the perfect gift for him; inside the fancy gold packaging, the iconic 1 Million comes with a luxe shower gel and a travel-sized fragrance ideal for on the go. Get him set with a new fragrance for the new year, with a combination of fresh grapefruit, mint and spicy cinnamon.

Lancôme Idole Eau de Parfum Gift set66406746_447714515815571_8206943349273683738_n.jpg

Treat your mum, sister, girlfriend (or all three) to one of the biggest fragrance launches of 2019 - not to mention the world's thinnest fragrance bottle! This pretty-in-pink Idole gift set means you can pop your perfume in a shimmering pouch, as well as enjoy a travel-sized bottle so you smell sensational wherever you go.

Elemis Pro-Collagen Perfect duo set 75566979_167501720998998_596042931655806072_n.jpg

Introducing an award-winning couple that'll look dreamy on anyone's bathroom shelf. Helping to cleanse and hydrate skin to reveal a glowing complexion, that's a gift you'd think money can't buy. 

Shop all Beauty gift sets.

31 Comments
Areej
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR Glad to see you back ❤️ I’m so excited for my xmas shop 🤞❤️

Samshine
Going Pro

@DaisyCR  Welcome back 😊 Too many temptations to handle 🙈

SammyS
Total Glossip

Love the look of Kat Von D eye palletes doesn't disappoint as usual! X 💕

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

Por Vida, pack your bags. You're coming to live with me! 😂

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

I already have a substantial list of things I need to get from Debs ... Just for my mum ! 😂 Don't make it hurt my purse even more

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

I hope I can resist the temptations after this post! 😅

glad you see you back @DaisyCR 

🤩🤩🤩

Mid12
Multimasker

All gifts are superb @DaisyCR  por vida and idole looks amazing 

Hue_beauty
Living the Highlight

I absolutely love for the giftsets you guys have during Christmas 😍😍

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR 

Welcome back 🙋‍♀️💚

Mid12
Multimasker

Elemis cleansing balm is just amazing @DaisyCR  I really excited for xmas gift sets 

NATzombie
Getting Lippy

For Christmas, I always buy my own 😂 I'd rather buy exactly what I want than my partner trying to guess the beauty stuff I'd like. I was in Debenhams in Swansea the other day and picked up one of the Benefit gift sets (for 20 percent off - sale plus the tin was smashed) cause I've touched pan on my Hoola Powder Bronzer 8G - Original - Benefit and could always use another Gimme Brow Eyebrow Gel 3G - 03 Medium - Benefit. I use them every day 😍

colourofboom
Going Pro

Santa baby, slip Lolita Por Vida under the tree for me! 🎅🏻🎁🎄

NATzombie
Getting Lippy

@Mid12 did you see the Elemis deal with QVC? Such a good value! You got 7 products for 50 quid! Included Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm 100Ml - ELEMIS and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream 50Ml - ELEMIS 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Lovely to see you again @DaisyCR  😊  That KVD palette is so pretty!  😍

Rnny123
Multimasker

@DaisyCR @All the products are absolutely fabulous 

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

The KVD is tempting me to cheat my no spend AGAIN! 😍

Yusu1234
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Welcome back 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

I love them all, couldn't select just one @DaisyCR 

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@DaisyCR  Welcome back xxx

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

My Christmas shopping started @DaisyCR 🥰 I couldn't resist to Benefit set 🤗 its already in my beauty drawer ❤

AMERSRAN
Fresh Face

Love million lucky perfume, but always no gift set for lady million luckySmiley Sad

Katrina777
Multimasker
@DaisyCR Love the Paco Rabanne <3
Tallatz
Nailing It

Wow nice to hear you @DaisyCR  after long time 

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

I love the look of everything 

Ewa
Getting Lippy

I love this Elemis cream with collagen is my number one 🥳🥳🥳

Julia3
Going Pro

@DaisyCR the KVD palette looks lush 😍

dagmar
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR so many beautiful things 😍 I love everything you've selected, that palette looks stunning!

jochrisbryan
Getting Lippy

I am running out of Elemis, this is definitely on my Christmas list.

Artenfall
Getting Lippy

I won Dior perfumes on August, i never received my package, I sent messages and the last update I had was in october "we are checking where's the package" !! Can you come back to me in private message ? It was TazK who was taking care or it but didn't bother to reply to my last messages ! I'm so disapointed !!

donster
Living the Highlight

a beautiful selection!

Woozoo
Getting Lippy

Elemis , love this stuff