cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas gifting inspiration: Beauty team buys

The 25th December is right around the corner, which means that the Christmas shopping you’ve been putting off is swiftly creeping up on us. If you’re still stuck for some gifting inspiration, fear not, the beauty team are here to help. Here’s what we’re gifting our friends and family this year.

Ellen Lench – Senior Beauty Coordinator

For my boyfriend - House99 Seriously Groomed beard and hair balm

“My boyfriend has been growing a beard for almost a year now, and has more grooming products than I do on his Christmas list! As a big football fan, this House 99 Beard and Hair Balm from David Beckham is the perfect stocking filler.”

Untitled design (35).jpg

For my younger sister - Too Faced Under the Tree gift set

“My younger sister is just starting to become a make-up expert – and only the best will do! I love this Too Faced set as it’s really girly and Christmassy, but has some gorgeous highlighters and eye shadows for her to play with!”

Taryn Knights – Beauty Marketing Assistant – Social & Community

For my mum - Origins Skin Relief Stars skincare gifts

“My mum has always loved Origins and never treats herself to skincare! She tried something from the mushroom franchise once before and loved it, so I know she’ll enjoy this.”Untitled design (36).jpg

For my boyfriend - Tom Ford Ombre Leather eau de parfum

“My boyfriend loves quite an intense fragrance, and I absolutely love this Tom Ford one myself, so it’s an ideal gift for him!”

Charlotte Treharne – Beauty Marketing Manager

For my best friend - Tiffany & Co limited edition Signature eau de parfum

“I don’t think you can go wrong with a fragrance for Christmas, it is such a lovely gift that people may not indulge in normally. My best friend got engaged this year in New York so I’m going to get her the iconic Tiffany & Co. fragrance. I absolutely love the box!”

Untitled design (39).jpg

Sister-in-law - Urban Decay All Nighter cherry scented makeup setting spray & Kat Von D Tattoo Liner duo in a Debenhams Luxury gift box

“My sister-in-law is really into trying new products and so I’m going to fill one of the Debenhams gift boxes with some must-have product. I think every makeup lover should have the Kat Von D Tattoo liner and Urban Decay All Night Cherry Scented Setting Spray in their makeup bag!”

Reena Khistria – Beauty Marketing Co-ordinator

My younger sister - Benefit ‘Pretty Pop Makeup Cracker gift set

"My younger sister loves trying new products and loves benefit so I thought this cracker is perfect! It’s such a good price point for such a fun product too – plus, the minis mean she can try before she purchases any full-size products.”Untitled design (38).jpg

My dad - Aramis Classic eau de toilette gift set

“My dad loves Aramis as he’s worn it for years so I know he won’t be disappointed! Plus, the gift set definitely makes it a little bit more special.”

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 10.52.47.png

Sarah Sian – Senior Beauty Editor

For my aunty - Estee Lauder The Blockbuster Gift Set

“My aunty is addicted to all things Lauder and make up, so this combo deluxe bag filled with skincare essentials, not one but THREE palettes and make up must-haves encased in a deluxe bag is sure to make all her make up dreams come true on Christmas morning.”

What do you have left to buy? Let us know in the comments below!