cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clarins know that it’s never too early to start that crucial skincare routine, which is why they’ve launched MyClarins: a new vegan skincare range for 18-25 year olds. We’ve got skincare expert Caroline Hirons to tell you all about it.

1.jpg

Complete with plant and fruit extracts and organically nourishing ingredients, expect only the purest of products in this new range. Skincare concerns? Not a problem – you’ll also find skin solvers whether its sensitivity you suffer from, or a shine that just wont get lost.

In three different locations (each with three different appearance times of 12pm, 3pm and 6pm), get an exclusive insight into the new range as Caroline hosts a workshop and Q&A. If you’re in need of asking those personal skincare questions from somebody with the perfect answer, now’s your chance!

For only £15 a ticket, you can redeem the ticket price against any MyClarins or clarins purchases – not to mention you’ll get a goody bag to take home and enjoy.

You can purchase tickets for the events below:

Debenhams Oxford Street

Debenhams Meadowhall

Debenhams Liverpool

COMPETITION!

Tickets are selling out fast, so we're giving one lucky Community member the chance to WIN a pair of tickets to a Caroline Hirons x Clarins event of their choice, and a MyClarins hamper to share! To enter, comment below with the event location and time you'd like to attend, and we'll select a winner at random on Monday 18th February. T&Cs apply.

MyClarins will launch on 17th February. 

Shop Clarins.

15 Comments
Paula1994
Beauty Crush

I would love to find out about Skincare for yourger people, I love clarins, so It would be so great. I would want to go to tge event in debenhams oxford street at 6 pm. good luck everyone xx 

science_geek
All Eyes on Me

@DaisyCR I'd love to go this event! Me and my mum both absolutely love Clarins and swear by the double serum. I'd love to attend the Debenhams Oxford street event at 3pm. Good luck everyone and enjoy to everyone who goes!! x

Er1109
Getting Lippy

I’d love to attend the Debenhams Oxford Street one at either 3pm or 6pm! 

I’d take my sister as we are both between 18-25 and I love skincare and my sister would love to learn more. I’m glad Clarins is extending their age range as before I only really had one appropriate moisturiser and 2 washes to choose from so thank you Clarins🙌🏼👏🏻

Nanousa21
Getting Lippy

I want to attend the Debenhams Oxford Street event anytime 

ReenaD
Getting Lippy

This looks amazing, I’d bring my younger cousin who I have been introducing to skincare recently. 

Our preferred Location would be Oxford Street for 6pm.

Heart

adamsneddon
Multimasker

I absolutely love queen hirons I probably would choose oxford street at 6pm

KathrynJW
Total Glossip

Oh my goodness this sounds amazing. I love skincare and Caroline! If I was lucky enough to win I’d prefer Meadowhall and I can attend any time x

NehaB
Getting Lippy

Would love to come to oxford street with my sister at any time on the 21st. 

Sjae
Winging It

Oooh I would love to attend this . I would bring my bestie as we are starting to get heavily into our skine care and looking to up our regime.  

If lucky enough the Debenhams Oxford street would be great and would be able to attend any time. Xx

Zanna187
Getting Lippy

Oxford Street at 3pm pretty please. I would love to meet Caroline-a dream 😍😍😍

Charlotte1
Nailing It

Liverpool at 6pm would be great ! I am in fact 20 and vegan so I would love to get this hamper !! 

Lingalong8
Multimasker

I would love to attend and learn about the new range. Fingers crossed for the Meadowhall Sheffield event at 6pm please.

Teganjonesx
Nailing It

Liverpool & 3pm🤞🏼

AMBER786
Getting Lippy

Debenhams Liverpool at 12:00pm

Lingalong8
Multimasker

Thank you for selecting me to go to the event in meadowhall @TazK @DaisyCR  please can you let me know who will email me so I can check it doesn't go into junk post etc

I can't wait to go ... So excited xxx