cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hero_JOY_700_350.jpg

Discover the new JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum Intense, a joyful tale of exceptional floral notes. Collect your complimentary luxury box from Friday 20th September 2019: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter.

As an additional treat from Dior you will receive a complimentary Sauvage Parfum luxury miniature.

Body_1_1936_1936.jpg

JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense is a new fragrance with a radiant burst of flowers, a joyful trail of exultant floral notes that explode with faceted beauty.

The dazzling light of juicy Citrus blends with the colourful shine of Grasse Rose and Jasmine, heightened by an enveloping woody echo of Sandalwood tinged with Vanilla. Floral fireworks, a concentration of joy.

Body_2_1936_1936.jpg

“ I created this new version of JOY by Dior based on the idea

of a burst of flowers streaming forth, as luminous as a firework.

I wanted to emphasise its sensual aspect by giving even more volume to the woods. “

François Demachy,

Dior Perfumer-Creator

Signature FD.jpg

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 20/09/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior beauty counter (or at the fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense and one 5ml Sauvage Parfum.

272 Comments
SueB1
Winging It

Went to collect new beauty sample in Beverley East Yorkshire but they didn’t have beauty samples and didn’t know when they were getting them.😢

mua_katt
Fresh Face

This scent is nice, slightly sweet with floral notes 💖😍

zara786
Nailing It

@sana-khan you should get to too

Marge3012
Winging It

Can’t wait I had a sample off this perfume and smelt lovely on me which a lot don’t and dryer for ages 

Llunnon
Nailing It

Rubbish,  I went with my Newborn first thing to get dior gifting,  was told all gone even though it was bright and early. I personally feel every time I go I am discriminated maybe because I don't look glam enough.  Never get any samples. Strange one. Won't be bothering. Birmingham store by the way. 

shelley2
Winging It

@zoe1984  Was she a Chinese girl? I also went to the store in Oxford St and she asked me for an email as well

I told her that I never receive emails and that we don't need to show them.

A guy, maybe a supervisor, told her something and she gave me the samples.

1missbeauty
Getting Lippy

hi Taz... thank you for letting us know about the beauty samples... i do appreciate it...but...

i got ready with my 7 month old... parked up in John Lewis carpark Leicester only to find out all the samples at Dior had gone within a couple of hours of the store opening.  Lady at Dior said there were 50 in total and had gone.  A lot of the staff working in other stores in the shopping centre had been in and out too.  Not really got a chance when theres such a small amount for a big shopping centre.  Disheartened. Any chance samples could be given out every few hours for normal public to have a chance to get them?  

Linz72
Multimasker

I popped to my local store today sooooo gutted I was told ooooo we dont have any in store yet!!

The release day today 20th,is there an issue with the delivery? As the staff didnt have a clue xx🤨🤨🤨

Becca_0101
Getting Lippy

oooo I am so excited to try this.  I have a feeling it will be going on my Christmas wish list x

xMrmx
Total Glossip

Went to my local Debenhams this morning before work and was told they haven't been delivered yet. 

The staff were so helpful and asked for my name and number and said they would call when they get them in just a few hours later got a call to let me know they got them. Went in after work and picked up my sample the bottles are so cute love them Heart

shelley2
Winging It

@KristinaSl   @zoe1984   The same thing happened to me. She was a Chinese girl. She asked me for the email. I was given the samples thanks to a guy.

Just complain on the Debenhams website.

Ria2011
Winging It

Picked up my one today from the branch near my office, thanks Debenhams Smiley Happy

Maza
Winging It

@xMrmx It is lovely to hear that some staff appreciate their customers and will go the extra mile.  It would be nice to hear more stories of staff practising the art of customer service and perhaps customers might stay loyal to those stores.  Well done to your local store and the staff member who went that extra mile.

Helen1973
Winging It

Winging it

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Llunnon  if it’s the bullring then unfortunately that was true I went at 10am and they were all gone. It’s never happened before. 

xMrmx
Total Glossip

@Maza  Yes the staff at dior were absolutely lovely that is what I call great customer service.🥰❤️

In the same store when I have went in for my monthly samples at the fragrance counter 1 member of the staff would always ask for an email and make me feel uncomfortable about it till I questioned her back and at a later date even complained to a manager about always being asked about emails who sincerely apologised about it.

Now no one asks and even if they do I just show them this page with terms and conditions which doesn’t even mention email. ☺️

Hope this helps some people who are left disappointed because of not having an “email”.

Elena3
Getting Lippy

🤩🤩🤩Just amazing 🤪🤪🤪🙈🙈🙈

Poojaaood2002
Fresh Face

I want to receive emails 

SmileyShazza
Multimasker

I was selected to review the new Dior Intense parfum and the Sauvage parfum - I replied to the Private Message Ellen sent letting me know but have not had any kind of response, could someone from the admin team please contact me? @TazK 

braycotl
Winging It

Lovely free gift of Joy & Eau Sauvage xx extra bonus of the Dior consultant in Milton Keynes giving me special attention and matching a free sample of foubdation 💞

Adele36
Getting Lippy

I went to Debenham this morning and received Mine such amazing Gift .. not just for Her but Him too. Not just samples but actually minature bottles which are adorable.  

Thanku soo much Beauty Club and

Dior of course xoxIMG_20190920_135021_703.jpg

IMG_20190920_135021_704.jpg

Katrina777
Multimasker

Screenshot_20190920-222701_Gallery.jpgLove them Smiley Happy tysm!!

TK2
Getting Lippy

Will try picking mine up tomorrow 😍

Maza
Winging It

@xMrmx, well done you👌👏. Just goes to show that being assertive and complaining appropriately and to the appropriate person (supervisor or manager) can make a difference for customers in general and not just ourselves.  

Perhaps beauty club members ought to complain to the customer services/ask to see a more senior member of staff to make a complaint when they are treated badly, maybe that will lead to an increased level of customers being treated with dignity and respect. 

Fab-R7
Getting Lippy

fabulous, I hope this will still be available in my store ......

Fab-R7

Camholm
Getting Lippy

Just seen this, will be heading to my local Debenhams tomorrow to try and get my hands on this! Cant wait to try the new Joy By Dior 

Angieewhite
Winging It

i went to chesterfield debenhams and i was really mad i went in for some samples and got nothing yet when a another custmor went in and ask they gave that person some so i think it was the people on the perfum counter  what didnt whant to ablage me  i was a little mad  i just looked at them and walk out  but  by the way i had a spay of the joy perfume and i was beautiful xx

trudi12
Fresh Face

I love this perfume but live 18 miles away from the nearest Debenhams 😢😢

VK
Getting Lippy

Can't wait.....

Galara01
High Brow

@SmileyShazza  I know this is  obvious , I assume you gave your address ?  If the testers still haven't arrived message Taz again not customer service 

Mavis2
Fresh Face

love to try this 

deboracamelo
First Base

AMAZING!!!

My favourite perfume ever ever! Just in time for my birthday Smiley Happy

Elena3
Getting Lippy

👍👍👍 WOW😳😳😳😳

Karen163
Winging It

Always manage to get in Aberdeen, Couple of times I have been asked for email but I just tell them it is on their blog available to Beauty card members and they give me it. Great sample, good size, thanks 

Cassie28
Getting Lippy
What a Lovely Gift from Dior I picked mine up last Night,I Love Joy Perfume My Daughter bought me some for My Birthday Also an Additional gift of Sauvage I will give to My Lovely Husband I Adore the Smell it is Very Sensous Thank you so Much for Both of The Dior Treats
Helen1973
Winging It

I’d love a free sample ❤️

Natty1965
Winging It

I managed to get my beauty box sample this month, (sometimes I'm just too late and they are all gone!!), this time I got one and I'm so happy! New Joy  & New Sauvage bottle samples. Great fragrances. Thank you very much.

💋💋 xx

hockeymum1477
Getting Lippy

Asked my son to pick one up using my card, he was told it’s not for men. He tried explaining that I’m in hospital atm, but staff were adamant. Last time I bother trying.

Cgreen
Fresh Face

I really love to try this 💖

i_am__Ellen
Getting Lippy

Thank you Debenhams for the lovely samples. 

Had no problem collecting mine yesterday from the Leeds City Centre Debenhams. The lady who helped me at Dior was really helpful.

Also, like some others have said, some staff are great about giving the samples but some are a bit funny about it. Smiley Frustrated

BND1
Winging It

How do i get a sample plz 

Bluey
Getting Lippy

Fantastic ,brilliant and generous giveaway  but as in all collect at counter samples ect , im not eligible as im housebound with chronic spongulosis of the spine with a tumour thrown in , so to all good luck hope you get chosen ,fingers crossed for you guys x x 

Di2_an48
Getting Lippy

I would like to sample the joy perfume on one of your Web pages I was on yesterday I read you need a beauty membership card  for the beauty club how do I get one of them to present at your beauty shop 

JulitaJ9
Nailing It

Tried today again, after being told that did t receive them yesterday...when its a better sample its usually an issue to get them from Gravesend Debenhams,... No one from staff do not know if they gonna receive it or not. Might try go again on Monday, in case they will receive them.. 😥 

Cavisng
Fresh Face

@TazK
Unfortunately I was told by Debenhams Dior in Llandudno that not all UK stores have the samples, only selected one. I was very disappointed ...
Kazangel139
Nailing It

I have a sample of this already and I absolutely love it, it's so fresh!

Di2_an48
Getting Lippy

How do you get a beauty club card to claim things as a member of the beauty club

Merry
Winging It

I've got my sample today and am so content as I didn't travel this long distance for nothing! These two miniature samples are just adorable to watch ,let alone the divine smell of them. Joy will smell even better after a while but sauvage is just so manly as soon as it's released! 

Once again, thank you Debenhams for your lovely treats. I should admit Dior is the most generous brand ever❤️

Ami4
Getting Lippy

Oooooh! Lovely! Will try and get my hands on one!

Linz72
Multimasker

Gutted not every store had the samples in my local in llandudno didn't receive any.

ooooo I really wanted this one its sooooo cute.

I bet in all the larger stores all the staff get first chances of these beauty card gifts,I don't feel they should really as they work with these items daily and can sample them at work every day xx