cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hero_JOY_700_350.jpg

Discover the new JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum Intense, a joyful tale of exceptional floral notes. Collect your complimentary luxury box from Friday 20th September 2019: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter.

As an additional treat from Dior you will receive a complimentary Sauvage Parfum luxury miniature.

Body_1_1936_1936.jpg

JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense is a new fragrance with a radiant burst of flowers, a joyful trail of exultant floral notes that explode with faceted beauty.

The dazzling light of juicy Citrus blends with the colourful shine of Grasse Rose and Jasmine, heightened by an enveloping woody echo of Sandalwood tinged with Vanilla. Floral fireworks, a concentration of joy.

Body_2_1936_1936.jpg

“ I created this new version of JOY by Dior based on the idea

of a burst of flowers streaming forth, as luminous as a firework.

I wanted to emphasise its sensual aspect by giving even more volume to the woods. “

François Demachy,

Dior Perfumer-Creator

Signature FD.jpg

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 20/09/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior beauty counter (or at the fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense and one 5ml Sauvage Parfum.

258 Comments
Tizme
Getting Lippy

@TazK  I don't have a card Smiley Sad   . Are these picked up in store or sent ? p.s they're not made out of debenhams chocolate are they? if they are hold this comment, one may have arrived and hubby ate it.Smiley Surprised

Karen64
Winging It

Lush, I can't wait to try this new Dior fragrance xx

Shelly6910
Winging It

So excited to try this Dior scent , as I already am a huge Dior fan #JOY 😍

Agalukuc
Winging It

Bring me joy... 😍

Gintare
Winging It

I wish to tride this parfum 

KristinaSl
Multimasker

IMG_8191.jpgThe first thing I did this morning 😂😂😂 

LaurenW
Getting Lippy

Smiley Sad @TazK @EllenL was looking forward to this sample as really love the fragrance... just driven 20 miles to my nearest store to be told that they don’t have them ..., could arrive late this afternoon hopefully.  A few of us there all disappointed.... what a shame to miss out as can’t sit here all day just in case.

Kayleigh9989
Fresh Face

Oh wow! ♡

Jaynewharton
First Base

I have tried this in the store and it’s a Devine smell. Another enchanting perfume, how do they keep coming up with new perfumes, it’s  amazing 

glt67
Winging It

I have hear that this is a fantastic fragrance. Would love to sample this x

AlisonB
Winging It

Absolutely Love Dior. I love floral notes and sandalwood and Dior always smells so sweet ❤

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

***None left in Birmingham guys ***

sad I didn’t manage to get one but hopefully next time 😊

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

I've just picked one up in Reading and they had some left xx

Pepper123
Fresh Face

Been into the York store to be told it’s not this week it’s next week and they don’t have any. They said it’s always the last Friday of the month and the communication is wrong. This seems to happen often and I miss out. Please could you confirm as this gets really confusing @TazK 

Michelle2
Winging It

I've just been in to my local store, after getting an e mail about the beauty club gift. Told by the person on Dior that they didn't have any and that some stores had got double the amount and some stores had got none. When I asked another lady about them (in case she knew more) the first lady came rushing across and said "I've already told you we don't have any, I don't know why you asked again".  I'm now sitting in their cafe feeling a bit upset and embarrassed 🙁. 

Michele28
Fresh Face

I was at my store when it opened, was told they did not have any. I was asked to wait 30 mins so they could check. So I went for coffee and when I came back, was told they didn't know where they were, they might be in later today or Monday?? Not everyone can pop in each day to check! Surely there could be a system of taking names of people that go in especially and put them by? I am sad😥

JoanD88
First Base

I need this in my life! #dior #perfume 💓

Melabee
Winging It

Looking forward to picking up my sample Smiley Very Happy

jackieelty
Winging It

Guess who's off to Debenhams after work.....

SilvijaK
Fresh Face

I would really like to try these perfume

zara786
Nailing It

37C40F7F-D405-42FE-8610-A39F01104BCB.jpeg

HI EVERYONE I HAVE PICKED MY FREE SAMPLES THIS MORNING AT WHITE ROSE CENTRE LEEDS THEY ARE SO CUTE SAMPLES THANKS TO DEBENHAMS 👌👍😘😍😀

zara786
Nailing It

I WENT TO DIOR BEAUTY COUNTER TO COLLECT MINE I SHOWED MY EMAIL TO THEM THEY LOADS OF THEM. I WILL RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO GO TO WHITE ROSE SHOPPING CENTRE LEEDS.

Anjali_lakhani
Blending In

@TazK 

Please can you help, every time we go to the Dior counter in Slough they refuse to give us a sample, saying we need an email.

Are you able to confirm if we need one. Head office have confirmed they don't send emails but she still refuses.

It gets really frustrating as we go on our lunch hour and spend most of it debating with her if we need an email or not. 

Thank you! 

zoe1984
Winging It

I have just come back from the Debenhams on Oxford Street. Presented my card at the Dior counter and the assistant kept asking to see an email about the Dior freebie. I explained that I hadn't received an email and never do. She really did not want to give me the freebie even though I had my card on me. This isn't the first time it's happened either. Has this happened to anyone else?

JP-AE1
Winging It

One of my favourite Beauty  Card samples!! Lovely packaging and both the men’s and ladies perfume smell amazing! The ladies JOY perfume comes in a 5ml bottle and the men’s Sauvage in a generous 10ml bottle. Sauvage Eau De Parfum - DIOR Joy Foaming Shower Gel 200Ml - DIOR 4A06A39B-2B10-4D02-A320-5856BEAE344C.jpeg

HayleyH94
Getting Lippy

None in middlesbrough or stcokton store 😞 if any community member lives close to me and manages to get one let me know! ❤️

PaulaOrmond
Fresh Face

I love all Dior perfumes & products absolutely love it when you bring out new item can't wait to try this latest one ... Thank you

Storm023
Blending In

Just been down in my lunch break to collect my sample ( so looking forward to trying it),  my local store - Southampton. To be told they have had a problem with their delivery and they may have some on Monday. She did think that this offer was only for selected stores.

Can someone in the admin team confirm this

zara786
Nailing It

ITS THE EMAIL THAT YOU RECEIVE IS FREEBIES 

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Hey @zoe1984 ,

The exact same thing happed to me there this morning. Probably it was the same lady as well. She was super rude and just kept saying that she need to see the email otherwise she won't give me the freebie. Luckily for me she got distracted while I was looking for this post to show her there is nothing about an email and another guy who works there just approached me and give me the sample without asking questions. I can tell that when she came back she wasn't very happy that I "found my way around it"...... A general question do they even send emails for the freebies? 🤔🤔🤔

Maza
Winging It

Got my Dior sample 🤩, they are lovely. They both smell awesome and the samples are deluxe.  Got mine from the perfume counter in Colchester.  The were really lovely and  the samples were  displayed  on the display counter behind the cashier. Xxx

AC607749-9083-4254-9BB3-3589EE27688C.jpegDior Joy and Sauvage

zara786
Nailing It

IF YOU GO TO DEBENHAMS COMMUNITY PAGE AND SIGN IN ITS ON THERE 

zoe1984
Winging It

Hey @KristinaSl 

I have never received an email about the samples. Just seen it on these pages and on instagram. I have everything ticked in my profile too. I have emailed Debenhams about this and I have left a post on there facebook. I always end up leaving feeling embarrassed and like I have begged for it. 

Whenever I go tot he Debenhams in my high street they just give me the sample when I show the card and are so lovely about it. Oxford Street is a very different experience! 

I will let you know if I get a response. 

Jinjan
Winging It

@TazK @The Beauty Boxes haven't been delivered to Middlesbrough or Stockton stores. Another wasted journey and car parking fee 😡.  Staff should take the names of customers who have called in today but been disappointed because of this error, and those customers  should get priority when the boxes do arrive so they don't have to keep calling into the store or miss out. You can probably tell  from my comments  that I'm  not happy!

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Hey @zoe1984,

Please keep us updated. This one is an interesting topic to follow. I know exactly what is the feeling you're talking about. 

Unfortunately Oxford Street is my closest store to visit 😞. Sometimes people are amazing and spend a lot of time with you but sometimes (like this morning) it feels like you are just begging for stuff that the staff is paying from their own pocket ...... 

JulitaJ9
Nailing It

Went to my local Debenhams and was told they dient receive today as supposed. So will try my luck tomorrow, hopefully they will have them in store as dont wanna miss this wonderful sample 😏

JM_51
Fresh Face

New beautyclub member cant wait to sample this new perfume JM_51 ❤

shirlz51
Winging It

Love JOY by Dior

Im2much4u
Fresh Face
Tried to get this. Oddly one member of staff told me the lady who runs the Dior counter isn't in and therefore they can't give out samples. Another told me they've all run out - perhaps the employees just took them all?!
Cgreen
Fresh Face

😱🥰

Hollyr133
First Base

I would like to try this sample.

Makomagirl
Winging It

Ooh looking forward to trying this! 😘😘☀️☀️🤞🤞

Munibah1
Fresh Face

Cant for a sample i love Dior perfumes😍#joybydiorfreebie

Helen16
Fresh Face

@TazK  wow this sounds awesome 🤞🤞🤞

Katrina777
Getting Lippy

I am so grateful I got my hands on this today Smiley Happy it was totally unexpected I did not see this post on it until now. I was simply going into debenhams to browse & get samples. Showed my card and then I was told to go to Dior. Smiley Happy I will be buying this fragrance before Christmas I love it!xo

Oleksandra
Fresh Face

Love it

Ali71
Fresh Face

Beautiful Perfume Heart

vzsite
Winging It

pointless because in my town Wimbledon apparently they ever do this offer and honestly its really upsetting 

Lina
Winging It

Lovely. My favourite Dior. ❤️

brown88
Winging It

i would love to see how good the new JOY is like