cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Club Crew

It’s time to discover a new fragrance obsession! From Friday 16 August, pick up your complimentary sample of the new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, a powerful scent has been specially created for everyone regardless of age or sex.  

Blog_Body_838x500.png

This modern fragrance is the first of its kind and fits into a new fragrance family - Mineral Aromatic. The scent is a mix of Roman Chamomile at the heart, Indian Coral Jasmine petals for tenderness combined with precious musks for depth, luminous sandalwood, subtle cedarwood and irresistible vanilla. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Gucci counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Gucci counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Gucci Memoire Eau de Parfum 5ml.

101 Comments
Beauty Crush

Got mine today, thanks 😍😍😍

Getting Lippy

hope there's some left when I can get to my nearest store.  I love the beauty club freebiesSmiley Happy  a great way to try new products.

Winging It

Went to pick up my sample today and been told that all Gucci samples arrived on the 1st of this month and already gone. It's a bit confusing. πŸ˜₯

@SarahS wrote:

It’s time to discover a new fragrance obsession! From Friday 16 August, pick up your complimentary sample of the new Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur, a powerful scent has been specially created for everyone regardless of age or sex.  

Blog_Body_838x500.png

This modern fragrance is the first of its kind and fits into a new fragrance family - Mineral Aromatic. The scent is a mix of Roman Chamomile at the heart, Indian Coral Jasmine petals for tenderness combined with precious musks for depth, luminous sandalwood, subtle cedarwood and irresistible vanilla. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Gucci counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Gucci counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Gucci Memoire Eau de Parfum 5ml.

Winging It

Just picked up my sample of this gorgeous perfume.  So different from anything else I've tried.  I LOVE the little bottle!!  Even if I hadn't liked the perfume, I would have been happy with the little bottle alone.  I keep smelling it on me, and I like the way it is settling in, it's growing on me minute by minute.  Thank you so much.

Winging It

Collected my sample and tried it on immediately - love the scent! Its fresh but feminine even though it's a unisex fragrance x 

Total Glossip

@SarahS  Thank you so much, for mine today and it’s beautiful x 

Winging It

Workington says they did not get any.

Winging It

Managed to pick one up today Smiley Happy love the scent and the bottle is adorable 

Fresh Face

I've just picked up my sample from my local Debenhams store and it smells amazing! Thanks @Gucci 1565965184604132972216.jpg

Getting Lippy

I was told by staff at the Bolton branch today that I couldn't claim a sample unless I had been sent an email.  I was under the impression that all you need to do is show your Beauty Card. I have never been asked to produce en email before. I would appreciate if you could clarify this for me.

Getting Lippy

I managed to get a sample of this at the Sunderland store. I am really impressed with this fragrance. I liked it straight away and it lingered for quite a while . The bottle is pretty cool and it's a fragrance I will definitely consider buying. It's unisex and would smell fab on males and females. Thanks Debenhams. Just to mention the lady on the counter when I returned for the second time today to the Sunderland store, as they didn't have their delivery at 9.30 am. The lady who served me in the afternoon was really pleasant and helpful and a credit to the store 

Winging It

I went 3 times today to Clapham Junction Debenhams, just to be told they don’t have them yet ... I asked do they know when they will arrive or what time should I come , they said had no idea, I asked for a phone number that I can call and check since I am coming every 3 hours  in the rain they said can’t give me one ( funny thing is the phone was in front of both her and me)  finally went to Kensington again to be told that they are all gone .... how is that possible it is the middle of the day and some places even don’t have them yet ... ????? I really don’t understand ....  They have to change the way they operate with those samples I lost my whole day searching ! 

Getting Lippy

2646C423-74CA-45FB-8CEA-96D7ABD92463.jpeg

Just picked up Gucci sample. So cute , nice smell , thanks Debenhams!

First Base

Well my local debenhams store told me they’d received the samples last week and that they’d all gone. I showed her the email stating it was today they were to be released but she was still having none of it. She gave me one of the tiny 1.5 ml samples after I suggested she might inform β€˜somebody’  that the information going out to the public was incorrect. Not particularly impressed with my local store, they never seem to know anything about advertised promotions. 

Winging It

Picked up at Debenhams Oxford street!! Smell good, it's so much better when layered with a vanilla scent.20190816_173904.jpg

Winging It

Hi. Anyone from Scunthorpe managed to pick up the sample? Thank you  in advance. Xxx

All Eyes on Me

Didn’t even see this post till now bet they’ll all be gone 😒

Winging It

Anyone in Hereford manage to get one? I was told that they didn’t have any and the samples were only ever given out on the last Friday of the month. πŸ˜•

High Brow

@jwlancashire  Yes Bolton branch told me the same thing  even though I've collected samples before & never had to produce an email ! When I told them this another SA added her voice saying they hadn't had many delivered so I had to show an email  I felt uncomfortable with their attitude but logged onto here ( beauty club ) and as soon as they saw our community I was given a sample . It did spoil what is normally a nice treat 

Getting Lippy

Collected mine yesterday... Wearing it today at work and I've already had someone ask me what it is! 

Fresh Face

I got my free sample of this yesterday and I'm finding it impossible to open as the stopper is so tight I can't get it off. 

High Brow

Lovely fragrance! 

Nailing It

Hi don't know why but I am a shy person who will stand on side to just look at people who the managed to get samples. Tried only once but lady in store said we don't have any couldn't  go again πŸ˜”πŸ˜£ 

First Base

Love Gucci perfumes. Haven’t smelt this one but would be great to have a chance to

Getting Lippy

Gucci Memoire D'Une Odeur Sample

Thank you for the Gucci sample, so pleased I collected it yesterday from my local Debenhams.  I love the mini collectable bottle and the scent which I will enjoy wearing.

Beauty Crush

Got mine !! So pretty πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

Nailing It

Yaay I got the  Gucci Memoire D'une Odeur beauty club card sample. I sprayed it on myself and it takes sometime for the magic to work and the smell actually grew on me. It smells lovely after sometime. Thank you Debenhams & Gucci. Heart

Getting Lippy

@Galara01  Like you, I really look forward to my Beautyclub samples and often buy the full-sized version after trying the them. I live between Bolton and Preston. I always find that the SAs at Preston are great, but they don't seem to like giving out samples at Bolton.

Winging It

My new favourite perfume.  Love it.  Love it.  Love it! 

I could even learn to love Harry Styles but only a little bit.

Nailing It

Both of the Debenhams I visited on Saturday morning were out of the 5ml samples.  However,  one store  gave me 2 little 1.5ml samples and the other gave me 1.  Ive never seen the samples run out so fast! 

Winging It

Ding dong

Getting Lippy

Got my free sample yesterday. Love it love it love it. That's all I need to say😁. 

Nailing It

Love this scent. Very fresh and delicate.

Total Glossip

I got this on Friday I live the little sample bottle and the smell is unique and exotic 😘

Total Glossip

I tried Gucci fragrance it is very nice smell I love it so much. I have to buy another one as soon as possible.

Getting Lippy

Winging it

Total Glossip

Wowww. Quite interesting πŸ’ž can anyone suggest if it's still available to collect... Thanks in advance 😍❀️

Fresh Face

When I got this wee bottle I opened it didnt think much of the smell... Tried a few drops on and oh my gosh its an absolutely gorgeous smell a clean fresh scent I absolute love it thank you Debenhams and gucci... Xx

Fresh Face

All gone within one day at two of my local Debenhams....such a shame

Getting Lippy

This was the most adorable little sample! The bottle is identical to the full size, just shrunken down. The fragrance is not what I'd usually go for, but it smelt clean and fresh and is one that I'd wear to the office. It definitely struck me as more femenine however! 

Going Pro

Gutted not been able to log in and missed it. Odds are that there is none left. Hope everyone else was successful though.

Winging It

Hey hey guys, 

is this still available #Gucci !!!!

Beauty Crush

@Heidihunbun1  Go to your local debenhams store and check if the sample still available Smiley Happy hopefully there's some left for you to collect Smiley Happy

Fresh Face

HELLOO

It sounds amazing as not flowery, more discreet.

May be even unisex from what i read.

I would love to try it

Can I pick it up tomorrow for oxford street?

Getting Lippy

Hmm, this sounds a treat. With Indian jasmine! Makes me think of summer days. I've never tried this treat and would like to add this to my handbag. Wishing you lots of luck before this disappears.

Getting Lippy

Are they still available? I read so good reviews about it. Really would like to try!I can get to Debenhams Oxford Street on Friday. 

Fresh Face

Can you still collect this in store?

Winging It

Really nice calming scent 

Multimasker

Received mine,it smells amazingly 😍😍😍

20190908_131827.jpg

Thank you very much Debenhams beauty club 😊😍😘

Nailing It

Ooh lovely, Thank you! ❀