cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hero_JOY_700_350.jpg

Discover the new JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum Intense, a joyful tale of exceptional floral notes. Collect your complimentary luxury box from Friday 20th September 2019: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter.

As an additional treat from Dior you will receive a complimentary Sauvage Parfum luxury miniature.

Body_1_1936_1936.jpg

JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense is a new fragrance with a radiant burst of flowers, a joyful trail of exultant floral notes that explode with faceted beauty.

The dazzling light of juicy Citrus blends with the colourful shine of Grasse Rose and Jasmine, heightened by an enveloping woody echo of Sandalwood tinged with Vanilla. Floral fireworks, a concentration of joy.

Body_2_1936_1936.jpg

“ I created this new version of JOY by Dior based on the idea

of a burst of flowers streaming forth, as luminous as a firework.

I wanted to emphasise its sensual aspect by giving even more volume to the woods. “

François Demachy,

Dior Perfumer-Creator

Signature FD.jpg

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 20/09/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior beauty counter (or at the fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense and one 5ml Sauvage Parfum.

265 Comments
sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

God this is another purfume that should be on every woman’s  dressing table it’s lovely for day purfume smells lovely wish I had some my daugther does and won’t share. Lol 

Saunders78
Winging It

I got The Dior sample set Joy By Dior Eau De Parfum Intense - DIORIt smells absolutely amazing  & will deffo be on my Christmas list along with Sauvage Eau De Toilette 100Ml - DIOR  for my husband this year! 

Yusu1234
Multimasker

Thank you so much 😊 for giving such a great opportunity to try two lovely perfumes, collected from local Debenhams and used the Joy one, it’s extremely nice smelling, refreshing @TazK 

ShawnyaM
Chilling Out

I would love a free sample! I enjoy trying new scents!

paitilmi10
Fresh Face

do the doir counters still have the free beauty box?

would so love one and only seeing this now.

really hope i havent missed out

Leanne_07
Getting Lippy

@paitilmi10 hello the Debenhams in Southport never received them and some stores had a delayed delivery so it’s worth a try asking 😊

Ikaliberova1992
Blending In

I love smell good. It's be great get perfume bottle ☺️

Heatherk
Getting Lippy

Can't wait to try this out, will bring me true joy excuse the pun 😁

dippster88
Fresh Face

This would be simply amazing to try I love the dior range and I bet this one won't let me down scent wise 

Flutterby
First Base

I so need to try this! I absolutely love perfume and I have quite a collection. Would love to add this one to it 

Ayshe1
Winging It

Lovely, amazing smell :*

sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

Lovely would love to try it xxx

Heatherk
Getting Lippy

Would love this, a friend uses this it smell lush. Would love  this parfume for me 

Nancy61
Getting Lippy

I Love my Angel but need something lighter and  a more refreshing perfume, I’ve used Angel for years and it’s time for a change, 

Yusu1234
Multimasker

@TazK These two perfumes are absolutely gorgeous