cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Hero_JOY_700_350.jpg

Discover the new JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum Intense, a joyful tale of exceptional floral notes. Collect your complimentary luxury box from Friday 20th September 2019: simply present your Beauty Club card at your nearest Dior Beauty Counter.

As an additional treat from Dior you will receive a complimentary Sauvage Parfum luxury miniature.

Body_1_1936_1936.jpg

JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense is a new fragrance with a radiant burst of flowers, a joyful trail of exultant floral notes that explode with faceted beauty.

The dazzling light of juicy Citrus blends with the colourful shine of Grasse Rose and Jasmine, heightened by an enveloping woody echo of Sandalwood tinged with Vanilla. Floral fireworks, a concentration of joy.

Body_2_1936_1936.jpg

“ I created this new version of JOY by Dior based on the idea

of a burst of flowers streaming forth, as luminous as a firework.

I wanted to emphasise its sensual aspect by giving even more volume to the woods. “

François Demachy,

Dior Perfumer-Creator

Signature FD.jpg

T&C’S: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis from 20/09/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Dior beauty counter (or at the fragrance counter if there is no Dior counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 5ml JOY by Dior, Eau de Parfum Intense and one 5ml Sauvage Parfum.

266 Comments
Inga1
Winging It

would like to give it a great sleep, I think it smells wonderful
Shy82
Total Glossip

🙌🏼🙌🏼

JacStn
Getting Lippy

How lovely, I hope my little Debenhams gets them in!  Hope everyone gets one x

Well an update for you! I just phoned to see if it's arrived and the lady who answered the phone was so rude, I'm gobsmacked Smiley Sad I wish I had got her name, so It doesn't look like I will be getting it.  Good Luck to everyone else Smiley Happy

Ajammy
Getting Lippy

Wow I love Dior, hopefully I will be able to go and collect this one!! I was selected for the Dior joy campaign test but never received my samples, this will make up for it 💖

Elena3
Getting Lippy

😍😍😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️OMG🤪🤪🤪

Agalukuc
Winging It
Wow i will love to try ❤️
ReillyRoo
Winging It

I can't wait to try this fragrance, i have a sneaky feeling it's going to be absolutely gorgeous. 

MrsMC1
Fresh Face

Looking forward to trying this one!

Deborah40stew
Winging It

Oh we r getting spoilt!!! 🤗😁 I've seen  the reviews about JOY perfume that it's smells amazing.😍👌. Sauvage I had a tester of it nd gotta day wow smells so nice too..👌. can't wait for Fri hope i get these 4 sure...🤞🤞👍don't wanna miss out on these monthly beauties...X

Frances261
Nailing It

What a Joy!

Joy.jpgThank you Beauty Club!

What a lovely surprise to find this gem on The Blog News this morning!

I will be heading to my local store tomorrow.

I don't want to miss out on my first Beauty Club double treat: 

Joy Eau de Parfum Intense and Sauvage Parfum

I always knew that samples and complimentary gifts were available at Debenhams, but now, being part of this Community, I get to hear about all the offers and promotions first hand.

It's great!

Thank you @TazK 

Fatima3
Winging It

ohh jasmine and rose excellent couple!! It is very. ice and charmıng! @TazK Joy By Dior Eau De Parfum 30Ml - DIOR 

craftygaljoanna
Winging It

This sound lovely. I'll be there tomorrow morning to try to get mine!

Thank you.

Evita
Winging It

Amazing!!! Can't wait to try this 😘

Thistlehips
Getting Lippy

Oooh another fabulous treat @TazK  Debenhams are really spoiling us lately ❤️

Frances261
Nailing It

What a Joy 💕

Joy.jpgThank you Beauty Club!

I was delighted when I came across this little gem from The Blog News!

I will be heading out to Debenhams tomorrow; I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to get my first complimentary luxury Beauty Club Box since joining the Community and it's a double treat too: 

JOY by Dior Eau de Parfum Intense and  Sauvage Parfum.

I always knew that samples were available from Debenhams, but now  I get to hear about all the offers and promotions first hand. I'm loving being part of this Community 🥰

Thanks @TazK 

parfam
Winging It

oh no! Im confused, Im a member but I dont have a club card....how do I apply for it? x

Faz3
Fresh Face

Hi how do i get this free?

Tranziuzike
Getting Lippy

Can't wait to get my sample 🥰

Doobiedoo1
Fresh Face

Cannot wait to try something new .What a lovely treat

Angieewhite
Winging It

The smell is beautiful and it l as t for s long time it smell really sweet

Liliac56
Winging It

Love to try a sample , I love the smell of this perfume Dior 

jennyh1985
Winging It

lovely hope i manage to get one  xx

HannahT
Nailing It

Hoping and  praying Stockport get them in xx

Jan6
Winging It

Yes please I'm getting my Joy for definite 

Jan6
Winging It

Where do I find my beauty card please??? 

SuLiCa
Fresh Face

I am of Ltd mobility. Do you have to go into the store? If so😞, if not😁.

Viking123
Getting Lippy

Wow! Really exciting and......... that moment when you realise you will have to put your alarm on a couple of hours earlier to get to the counter and then to work on time.  Happy days x

Ivy1985
Winging It

😍 looks amazing would love to try this

Frances261
Nailing It

Thanks for the 👍

Wow! Thanks for letting me know about setting the alarm @Viking123 😂

Good luck to all the early morning risers 😉

Gt
Fresh Face

Would love to try some 

Gt
Fresh Face

Love to try this I bet it lovely 

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

His and hers love it 

Buttercup
Winging It

Looking forward to Friday! Heart

Nasira
Getting Lippy

I was just browsing the Debenhams website and the Joy perfume caught my eye making me think I have to try it. Really hope my local store has the treat in so I can get it.

Galara01
Going Pro

Ladies you will love the Joy & your OH 's will love the Sauvage ,"Happy Weekend "IMG-20190901-WA0002.jpgIMG-20190901-WA0001(1).jpg

Elena3
Getting Lippy

OMG🤪🤪🤪, LV, LV♥️♥️♥️

LaurenW
Getting Lippy

Looking forward to trying to get hold of this @TazK 😊

does anyone know if you can collect on behalf of someone else at the same time?

Foz_123
Winging It

I really love u guys.wen I’m on here it’s like my whole family r here

Sabina123
Going Pro

Nice treat! I'll try and get down to store!

Susanpodmore
Winging It

Would love to try this but the offers are always on when I can't get to town as I only go every fortnight and by then they've all gone ,sometimes manage get one when it's a offer that no ones interested in 😂

Meme78
Getting Lippy

Joy smells like heaven. Totally devine.

virgo16
Getting Lippy

To win this would be a total joy to me. I adore Dior perfumes and I'm sure I will this one. 

Ayshe1
Winging It

Amazing !

Suha1
Winging It

Nice! Thanks Dior

Thanks Debenhams 

Debs
Total Glossip

Oh my goodness, this is amazing!  In town tomorrow, hope ours has this available.  Fingers crossed for everyone.   LOVE this perfume and hubby loves Sauvage too.  Double treat! x

MFL1276
Multimasker

Cross fingers that i get mine later 😍

@TazK many thanks to spoil us 😁

Tarnjit
Going Pro

Wow I love minis so cute! Thank you! @TazK xoxo

Ameera32
Fresh Face

Wednesday yes!!!!  

❤️💛❤️

Elle67
First Base

I can't wait to get mine I've told that's beautiful and a belter of a Christmas gift 

Aw19
Fresh Face

Nice one 👍