cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your complimentary sample of Mini Le Rouge Lipstick, a highly pigmented, long-wear lipstick to suit every skin tone!

Blog_Body_838x500.png

More than a lipstick. Rich in luxurious pigments, Le Rouge by Givenchy coats the lips with intense, lasting colour in a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on smoothly to shape and contour the lip beautifully. Encased in real leather, Le Rouge is the ultimate Couture accessory for your lips.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full-size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 30/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Mini Le Rouge.

164 Comments
glt67
Winging It

This is red lippy to die for. I would love to try as the 'inner-siren' is feeling a bit less than the one she was one since hitting middle age. It does however look great on more mature women I have to say also Givenchy is a brand that is at the top of its game for premium quality and shade. 

P. S I would love it even more if it were not animal tested. I hope it isn't.

Merry
Winging It

I've got mine after second attempt and I'm so excited to try it out🥰 . Looks so gorgeous and luxurious. It's not a 🍅 red ladies. I promise you will  fell in love if you like colours🌈. Thank you Debenhams and Givenchy💋

Shamaila1
Winging It

Was really looking forward to this one and went as soon as I recueve my email however they had all gone as emails had gone out to everyone else sooner. The lady advised to come back today for the next delivery so I went in store again today to be told we dont get more than one delivery. What a waste of journey and time. I think these should be posted out.

zara786
Nailing It

C777EEB1-B6D7-456A-9463-496324B10841.jpeg

1FC82420-D7D6-46C8-9DDF-47660EC17DA8.jpeg

B7FC48B5-4525-4B0E-BEBA-3E3586274F1D.jpeg

HI EVERYONE I EVENTUALLY GOT MY FREE GIVENCHY LIPSTICK FROM DEBENHAMS TODAY ITS SO NICE THANKS TO DEBENHAMS. 👌😀💄🥰😍

zara786
Nailing It

HI EVERYONE I EVENTUALLY GOT MY FREE GIVENCHY LIPSTICK FROM DEBENHAMS TODAY ITS SO NICE THANKS TO DEBENHAMS. 👌😀💄🥰😍

Anita2
Winging It

Love to collect soon ..

Basideh12
Winging It

Has got debenhams more givenchy lip stick or is it finish ? I want have one 

shreena_kul
Nailing It

I wasn't sure I was going to be able to wake up today as I was working until 9:45pm last night making sure patients get their chemotherapy.

But I was lucky and got to Debenhams at 9:00 and when I reached the fragrance counter, the lady was putting on some make up. I said morning softly so she doesn't get scared and mess up her make up. She turned around and I was like don't worry finish it and then I asked her for the beauty club card sample. She was like I was just testing it on myself and you are lucky you came early in the morning as only a few were left. I went home and tested it on myself. 

1st of all it looks so LUSH! 

2nd - it smells lovely

3rd - it looks great and doesn't dry the lips. 

I hope everyone was as lucky as I was. Thank you Givenchy and Debenhams Heart 💄

Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

Woo hoo got my Givenchy sample today also vial samples of YSL Libre Chanel Gabrelle,  Dior Joy, Lancome Idole. 2 Clarins samples restorative night creams. Very productive day i think. 

123Evaeva123
Winging It

Thank you, 

I've got my one yesterday. 

Bmn84
Nailing It

Picked my Le Rouge Lipstick 3G - GIVENCHY lippie today. Absolutely love it. Had it on all day my lips didn't dry out. The matt looks so lush. Defs considering buying a full size when this one runs out. But what a generous sample. Thanks Debenhams beauty club. Defs one of the best loyalty schemes to date 

Clarissaw123
Multimasker

@TazK  Gutted in bed ill would love to get my hands on this sample Le Rouge Lipstick 3G - GIVENCHY  x

zara786
Nailing It

I GOT MY GIVENCHY LIPSTICK FROM WHITE ROSE CENTRE IN LEEDS YESTERDAY.

HelloKitty
Winging It

I got one. It’s lovely

Agne13
Winging It

05409D7B-D10E-41CD-B620-59C4BF0F61BC.jpeg

missybeauty
Total Glossip

I went to my local store in Leamington and they didn’t have a delivery on Friday 🤷‍♀️ @TazK 

sbeaver73
Winging It

Would love to try this 

ADT1963
Winging It

Never enough samples sent to the Nottingham store - they are all gone in no time! 😢

inayah
Fresh Face

Well. I normally miss out. However, this time I went in to collect my order from my local Debenams and be hold! I managed to grab one of the last 2 beauty boxes. Thank you so much Givenchy and  Debenams, absolutely love this lipstick 💄.  #givenchy le rouge lipstick.😍😍😍😍

ButterflyMe
First Base

Is this still avaliable? TIA

lizzie01
Getting Lippy

brilliant free gift!  beautiful colour and classy packaging.

Woozoo
Getting Lippy

Picked this up on Friday morning and I’ve worn it all weekend, love it

jwlancashire
Getting Lippy

Called into Bolton store today but unfortunately they had all gone. Such a shame as it looked a fantastic freebie Smiley Sad 

BeautifulEyes
Nailing It

Called into Nottingham store on Friday late afternoon to pay my Debenhams bill, samples had not been delivered.

Called to Chesterfield store  on Saturday, they hadn't been delivered there yet!

I Called to Sheffield store On Sunday, all samples Gone🙈 I don't drive around to different Debenhams in the search for samples, my job takes me to different locations👍

Can't blame a girl for trying! Either, there wasn't as many of these lipsticks distributed to stores as previous beauty club card samples or they went super quickly. Oh I nearly forgot that id called to Meadowhall store today, no samples left 😭 so enjoy your lipstick if you were lucky enough to get one💄🙏 as I really tried my best!! 

Priyanka86
Nailing It

Hello to our beautiful  @TazK  and all Beauties,

Finally, I have my first ever Beauty Box💅🏼 and it feels therapeutic 💆🏻‍♀️

It’s new on me but it’s a really a part of me now that probably in next few days I will run out of it and would cost my hubby 😜😜😜😜some pounds to buy me a full size of “Givenchy Rouge Interdit Red 333💄

If I may take this moment to say how beautiful this lipstick 💄is it’s gorgeous ❤️❤️

From packaging to actual wear on lips 👄it’s an absolute luxury.

Here is a wear test and review:

⭐️Absolutely love the idea of luxury hydrating lipsticks 👄with which you might need no lip balm

⭐️It feels Luminous matte with a hint of silky smooth finish.

⭐️Just single application does the job

⭐️It’s an absolutely gorgeous pigment leaves colour even after 12 hrs to pass wear test.

⭐️Love the colour choice 💕

Thank you @TazK one again I love my first beautiful beauty box 😘😘😘

9A2140E5-9597-4794-9094-24554BBB1190.jpeg#Letstalkbeauty

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Received ours thank you very much Debenhams beauty club 😍😍20190909_182409.jpg

Collage 2019-09-09 03_49_55.jpg

Vaz1109
Getting Lippy

Collected mine on Friday after work... What a fabulous sample... Thanks Debenhams! ❤️

Muddles
Winging It

I LOVE it.. so smooth and doesnt smudge.. stay on well.

Nevi
Winging It

What a lovely sample

Cariad2k
Winging It

Love a bit of lippie!! This one looks Fab-u-lous Smiley Wink

ewong
Winging It

Really cute and amazing lipstick 

brbusc
Winging It

How do I get an alert for the free samples. I always seem to find out about them the day after they were available.

debib
First Base

How do I get the sample posted? It says click here to have it posted then when you click it it doesn't do anything other than show my points

Debidooda
Fresh Face

Oooh nice I’ll be heading in to get mine !! 

Ja11
Winging It

Recived mine so lovely on and doesn't stain my lips when I take it off  thank you will be buying this again 

Lkh69
First Base

Would love to try this,  I’m trying to get more in to darker lipsticks.

Sophie78
Fresh Face

Collected this sample earlier this week and omg so lush and so cute ... the case is so beautiful ... I love it .... the colour is a dark red and I feel it will suit every skin tone ... 

Marie26
Fresh Face

Why do i never get these emails anymore? 

Ralphie-Baby
Chilling Out

Seeing as there isn't a Debenham's near me for quite a number of miles, I miss out on the 'giveaway's/freebies'. 

Just wish there was an opportunity to receive them by post so that those in the same position as me (including me of course) don't miss out.

After all! Who doesn't love a freebie? xxx

Ma84
Fresh Face

Wow, I hope that I get one!

Sarah35
Fresh Face

Looks absolutely perfect. Pigmented colour. Lovely.

Vicky66
Winging It

I picked up the free sample of this lipstick without knowing what it was at first, when I opened it I did think, who can I pass this onto because it's not really my colour 😁, but when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised, it is a lovely lipstick very creamy,I am definitely impressed !!

Sari1
Fresh Face

Love my elemis beauty, from moistrasion to night cream 

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Really happy that i've got mine 😍

Many thanks Debenhams Beauty Club for this lovely lipstick 😊Collage 2019-09-09 03_51_13.jpg

sbeaver73
Winging It

I would love to try this free sample 

KristinaSl
Total Glossip

I managed get one of those and I absolutely love it! Everything about it is perferct ... from the package to the color. The touch and feel are amazing! 

salh386
Fresh Face

Is this offer still running?

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

This is a beautiful sample. The colour is stunning and quality amazing. The packaging is very classy too. It really makes me want to go out and buy a full size product. Debenhams are missing a trick by not having enough samples for everyone. I called in for mine and bought some Clinique products and a big beauty box while I was in store, spending nearly £60.

I would imagine a lot of people once in store are likely to browse and buy.  A little enticement gets a lot of people through the doors. I know the store in Leeds regularly gives out little perfume samples and when I'm there for a few days I always go in store just on the off chance. This is a great marketing tool and probably not used as effectively as it could be, because a lot of people will get to the store and when they're told there's none left or the delivery hasn't been they'll just leave the store without browsing, because they aren't happy.

I regularly go into stores on the day of the promotion and some of the staff know nothing about it, so a little advance notice to their Staff would help too. 

Kimbos
Fresh Face

This is by far the best red lipstick that I own. I will absolutely be buying the full size when I run out. It goes on smoothly, lasts for hours through food and drink and doesn't dry out my lips at all. I don't wear it with liner and it stays put. I'm totally in love with this!

Bellatrix
Winging It

Loved this sample, such a cute mini lipstick, perfect for handbags