cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This month's Beauty Club Box is the vital last step for any makeup look. From Friday 10th May, pick up your sample of the Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray and say hello to serious staying power, and goodbye to melting makeup.

Image from iOS - 2019-05-01T113926.970.jpg

Apply all over the face at the end of your makeup routine, to achieve serious staying power. As the perfect on the go size, simply pop it in your bag so that you're always topped up.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Urban Decay counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/05/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Urban Decay counter (Fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Urban Decay Setting Spray.

89 Comments
Siobhan80
Fresh Face

I went into my local Debenhams especially for this, this morning, they said they were released on the last Friday of the month and were all gone?? I’m sure there must be some mix up

ElizabethT-B
Winging It

Got mine today!! Thank you soooooo much, it's so cute 😍 I can't wait to put it to the test tomorrow, my makeup has to last all day and night as I'm at a wedding. I'm both excited and nervous, I'm really hoping this lives upto the UD's name xx

Galara01
Living the Highlight

@Siobhan80  They are definitely mixed up as last months freebie was a Rituals Body cream ,perhaps you should show them this blog ! on your phone. It may be they've had no delivery & just telling you anything.

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Got mine this morning 😊 

Looks very cute can't wait to try it out tomorrow. 

Has
Fresh Face

@DaisyCR @Siobhan80 @Galara01 

definitely a mix up this time i got the cream too. Even checked a couple of other boxes all had the cream in not the spray

Ibby2628
Winging It

Looking forward to trying this.

Winging It

Heart 

Picked up my sample today and was buzzing when the store assistant said it’s THE best one she’s used. For me with Urban Decay it’s all about their mega- glam make up so I haven’t tried anything else from them...

until now...

Soooo tried it as soon as I could.... sprayed it on my face in an X then a T ... that was all it took and honestly I’m very happy with the result so far. Skin is not feeling dry or papery. The setting spray does exactly what it’s supposed to do... my make up looks good hours later 

big thumbs up!

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Got mine just 💋💋💋💋💋

thanka a million Debenhams 

I always love the samples.

cazandbobwatson
Nailing It

Love this product!

It keeps everything in place All Nighter Rebound Travel Size Spray Duo - Urban Decay 

Clacla1
Total Glossip

No sample for me this month either. I really would have liked to try this first. I might go back and see what else they have in setting sprays. Xx

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Well done ladies getting your sample. The feedback has been pretty good so far I might just go to the U.D counter and get a tester. Then I could go shopping and see how good it is. X

shreena_kul
Nailing It

I woke up early yesterday and got my setting spray at 9 a.m. The lady at first got confused and said they have run out so I had to tell her that it came out on Friday. And then she told me I was lucky to get one as there were only 3 left. Super happy! It's a cute size too. Thank you so much Debenhams and Urban Decay for this wonderful gift! Heart I can't wait to try it. Smiley Happy

Sula01
Nailing It

@DaisyCR Thanks debenhams for the Urban Decay sample got mine 🎁 and it’s definitely a makeup changer, ladies if you want your makeup up to last longer and remove the cakey face after applying powder this is a good spray to buy. 22F6FA4E-8283-4DF2-88D2-F728B289ECFD.jpeg

Sarah16
Getting Lippy

love it thank you 

ElizabethT-B
Winging It

So, I put it to the text on Sarurday. I was really impressed by it. It dried really quickly too which was good. It didn't make my makeup look/feel any different either which was a thumbs up too. I will definitely be going out and buying it when my current setting spray runs out! Big fan, thank you for introducing me to it 😍 I love how cute the sample bottle is, it's too cute.

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @DaisyCR  I went into your Taunton store yesterday and was able to get my sample, but it was NOT as easy as it should have been! Smiley Sad

When I asked the lady for the sample she asked me for my beauty card (no problem, I have had mine for well over 10 years) BUT she also asked me for the email!!!!!!!!!! WHAT email?????? I have not received beauty card emails for a year or so (along with many other community members I have heard on this site)!

Apparently we now get emails which we have to have to show along with our beauty card!

The lady said that the emails only get sent out to the loyal customers ( WOW that bit hurt as I have been a VERY loyal Debenhams customer for 13-14 years and have the points on both my beauty card and store card to prove it) who will get the samples which completely contradicts what is said in the above blog post ( I have underlines the important bit! See below)

''How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Urban Decay counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.''

To be fair the lady I spoke to did give me the sample (this time) and on going back to her later, (as I was actually rather upset and hurt by the insinuation that I was not a loyal customer) did ring up customer services on my behalf to try and sort it all out. Sadly customer services NEVER called me back as promised so I am still no better off! Smiley Sad

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C They have been asking me about my email and address almost every time! I think it's to send the receipt to it? Not sure!

Amanda-C
Perfectly Primed

Hi @Pineapple  no the lady wanted an email to me from the beauty club about the sample so I could qualify to collect it! Smiley Sad  x

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Amanda-C Yeah I just figured this out -_-. Silly me! That's not nice! Did she give it to you or not?

Shaza
Winging It

My debenhams not got any samples they said

Bellamaganda
Fresh Face

I recently visited and purchased skin products in the Department and ask for free samples for beauty card members. The answer I got from one of the sales is I need to show them an email  for free samples.

please will you be able to advise me, how to claim a free samples? As presenting my beauty card is not valid, they want to see an email.

many thanks.

Avenuegirl
Winging It

I love this spray used it since it came out 

dolphinfd
Nailing It

@Amanda-C , sorry to hear about your situation, just ask for a manager. My case was I had been to Urban Decay counter and the staffs there were unfriendly and commented: "You need to go Fragrance counter not here!", paired with a strange look as well @.@

WhiteLillies
Fresh Face

Loving it!

Pixjanpat
Winging It

Got my hands on one today! Thank you Debenhams Smiley Happy xxx

Mubzy
Multimasker

Wohoo i got mine and its soo cute am surprised i even got it normally its out of stock 

Stardust83
Getting Lippy

Suspect I've missed this one now but fingers crossed there's some left!!!

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

They ask for your email the one that you have signed up with for Debenhams beauty card. I get asked that as well then they put that through the till so your details come up. 

Even if I buy something like foundation from say Easter Lauder when they put my email my details come up.

I think it is just so they can see that we are registered 😊

1Loveforever
Winging It

I really hope I get a freebie x

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

@1Loveforever fingers crossed just keep an eye for the next month sample 😁

Helen23
Winging It

I thought the free samples came out at the end of thr month cannot believe I have missed this one. Do they do any other others like this at the end of the month, I thought I read somewhere that they do or it might even have been on here.

Clacla1
Total Glossip

I cant wait for this months free sample, after being ill for the past few weeks i am hoping to get out this weekend and pick mine up. fingers crossed. xx

Jollydee
Fresh Face

Free Sample, yes a bit of a joke...think Debenhams make it up when the samples come out..I think I received 2 emails when I joined the beauty club and they make it so difficult for you to know what the next sample is and when to pick it up. I was told last Friday of the month so I see that's changed! Not impressed...

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

@Jollydee  the urban decay one was a extra there still was one at then end of last month I believe it was a rituals body cream. 

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

@Helen23 

@Clacla1 

Dior sample is out.

MaggieSP
Fresh Face

Amazing 

@DaisyCR wrote:

This month's Beauty Club Box is the vital last step for any makeup look. From Friday 10th May, pick up your sample of the Urban Decay all-nighter setting spray and say hello to serious staying power, and goodbye to melting makeup.

Image from iOS - 2019-05-01T113926.970.jpg

Apply all over the face at the end of your makeup routine, to achieve serious staying power. As the perfect on the go size, simply pop it in your bag so that you're always topped up.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Urban Decay counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/05/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Urban Decay counter (Fragrance counter if there is no Urban Decay counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 15ml Urban Decay Setting Spray.

Karina3
First Base

I could not get this sample was told it hadn't come  in I was disappointed as I really wanted to try it returned at a later date to be told don't think we got any in .

Clacla1
Total Glossip

I got one eventually, I am blown away by this product. Urban decay have just made a game changer in make up land  for sure. My daughter loves  it too. Currently in her make up bag 😂. Xx

VK
Getting Lippy

Amazing freebie....loved it. X