cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This month's Beauty Club Box is a little gift of nourishing heaven. From Friday 26th April, pick up your sample of the Rituals' Magic Touch body cream, composed of a velvety formula of rice milk and cherry blossom. 

Image from iOS - 2019-04-23T093609.427.jpg

Use this body cream daily for beautifully-smelling soft skin. Plus, it's mineral oil and paraben free - bonus! 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 26/04/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 70ml Rituals: Ritual of Sakura – magic touch body cream.

83 Comments
HayleyH94
Getting Lippy

Came down to my local Debenhams earlier this morning, to get one of these to find they haven’t had any sent yet. So now I won’t get one as I was only coming down this morning Smiley Sad very disappointed, wasted trip

Rp339
Getting Lippy

Yay, just picked up the body cream from Debenhams Smiley Happy

BasiaB
Winging It

Got mine from Southampton Debenhams!

Thistledo
Winging It

So disappointed, I travelled to Debenhams at Silverburn, Glasgow this morning at 10.30am  but they said they hadn’t received any.

Janneyh
Winging It

Managed to get this today thank you .. I’m so happy. Just tried it and the smell is gorgeous. 

I’ll post a review once I’ve given it a proper trial 😊👍D05C0814-BFF8-4C50-9809-D935C37534D6.jpeg

ruby4
Blending In

none at my store Smiley Sad mayb next month again...

Ellieb
Winging It

Popped into my local store at 0945 this morning and was told that they hadn't arrived yet.  After I'd finished shopping I headed back just before 1200 - still nothing.    The same thing happened last month.   No doubt by the time I am able to next pop in (Monday) they'll all be gone :-(

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Got mine today 😆

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

I always go first thing in morning in the day of a freebie, or the afternoon if I can’t make the morning. For the first time ever they are telling me they have not received the beauty freebies . I went back at 3pm, they said still not arrived. I will try again tomorrow but I am absolutely gutted to find out today that Eastbourne is one of the stores that will be closing 😢 next year. I will continue to support them while they are still here but feel so bad for the staff. Anyway, I bought some foundation today (the benefit be happy - it’s lovely and to my surprise the shade no1 is actually fair enough for me). Unfortunately the store didn’t have the beauty discovery box which was what I was actually after so I’ve just ordered that online and will be delivered tomorrow. Again, I am GUTTED about the store closure, this is a large Debenhams over 3 floors with a cafe, a lot of people will be losing their jobs over this and Eastbourne isn’t exactly a huge place for them all to be able to,find new ones easily. I know so many customers in town are going to be upset about this too, it’s quite an elderly population here and I can’t see them all doing the online thing like I can. Sad day today Smiley Sad sending lots of love to the Debenhams staff in all the stores that will unfortunately be closing XXXX

esky
Getting Lippy

Got mine, thank you! Its amazing Heart

trevorparfitt
Winging It

IMG_20190426_185913.jpg

trevorparfitt
Winging It

Just picked up my sample, and am absolutely delighted, have tried it already, and it smells gorgeous, rubs in quickly, and is non greasy. Thanks Debenhams Beauty club. I am so sad to hear that this store will be closing in Wandsworth London, as it is my local, and has only just opened about a year ago ! I hope it can be saved somehow, as I really enjoy the experience of going to the store and spending money there. 😢

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Thanks @DaisyCR! Picked up mine today! Haven’t tried it yet but it looks amazing CA340C8E-DFA6-457B-B06A-2082A5CA835E.jpeg

tturoka
Getting Lippy

Collected my gift today (Glasgow) and already put on my skin after shower! GIRLS!!!!!!! It's soo nice and my skin really soft!  

Thanks a lot fro this great sample! 

Knad
Winging It

This sample is soo good

Sula01
Getting Lippy

@DaisyCR got mine yesterday and oh my this cream is amazing so moisturising and light weight (see picture below) although the consistency is abit thick as it comes out of the tube however as you rub it in it becomes light and spreads wonderfully. My hands don’t feel sticky just well moisturised, only down side is the smell as im not a fan and i wish the opening had a lift up lid instead of a twisting one

Thanks for the Sample ❤️ A1F0BD8B-0B0C-44FB-A09C-063458861187.jpegAs you can see my hands tell it all

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

I have used Rituals products before but never a body lotion. The smell is beautiful and it really moisturising without being too heavy. Love it! 😍 XO

MissFiFI
Fresh Face

I would like to try the spring sense  . 

Steaven22
Getting Lippy

I would just love to have such a beautiful quality item to try, so yes please do send ASAP.

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Thanks a lot Debenhams Beauty team for showering us with such lovely samples. I got mine today and I was pleased to see that it came in a good size with lovely smelling cream in it. Just love 💕 it’.

shreena_kul
Nailing It

Thanks Debenhams Beauty club & Rituals for giving us such a wonderful sample  Heart I was out till late last night and woke up today at 8 a.m. so I could reach my local Debenhams by 9 a.m. to get this sample. I am absolutely delighted as last time I missed the sample. It came in a good size and smells lovely.

Clacla1
Total Glossip

I did not manage to get up town today, I am hoping my local Debenhams have some left. 

Thistledo
Winging It

Managed to get beauty club sample on Saturday had tried on Friday but they didn’t have any delivered when I went in on Friday.

Maza
Winging It

smells and feels, lovely and luxurious.

HannahJo
Multimasker

20190430_203016_0000.png

Got mine! 🙌🙌😍😍😍

Mrscousins42
Fresh Face

I went straight to work on the Friday and had already run out of this months free sample

Also can anyone tell me if you get any birthday treats

Sarah16
Getting Lippy

This is absolutely beautiful smells lovely

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Love this 😜

Lauriewidhalm
Blending In

Cant wait to try this 

brightonbelle
Winging It

Loving the sample - fabulous fragrance.  Thank you

Triciasimper51
Winging It

Omg would love to get this 

Triciasimper51
Winging It

Omg would love to try. would love a sample 

MFL1276
Total Glossip

Image from iOS - 2019-04-23T093609.427.jpgReceived ours and we loved this Sakura  body cream a lot.It smells so nice and is super soft on the skin.Love Rituals products so much.

Many thanks Debenhams Beauty Club 😍😍😍

20190428_225322.jpg