cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your complimentary sample of Mini Le Rouge Lipstick, a highly pigmented, long-wear lipstick to suit every skin tone!

Blog_Body_838x500.png

More than a lipstick. Rich in luxurious pigments, Le Rouge by Givenchy coats the lips with intense, lasting colour in a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on smoothly to shape and contour the lip beautifully. Encased in real leather, Le Rouge is the ultimate Couture accessory for your lips.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full-size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 30/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Mini Le Rouge.

169 Comments
Artenfall
Getting Lippy

Yay, hope I'll get it tomorrow ! Thank you ! Smiley Very Happy

lara_wttk
Getting Lippy

I really do hope I can get it after work! Fingers and toes crossed xxxx

kj_lovinbeauty
Beauty Crush

I went into store today as I don’t get out much on the off chance I could get one but she insisted it was TMZ which is fair enough. I won’t be able to get one now so I hope all you guys enjoy 🌺

VK
Getting Lippy

It's a date with Debenhams tomorrow....😍. Don't wanna miss this one. Haven't received last 3-4 ....every time I visited and believe me I did visit  I was told ...oh we haven't received it...or we are we have run out ....or wait another week.....

MartaU
Winging It

I love givenchy lipsticks  I can get one 

Ayesha108
Winging It

Yayy can’t wait to try this one! I’ve seen good reviews so can’t wait to pop down and collect it tommorow 👀😘.

Suzy
Beauty Icon

@Boss786 😂

Thanks for the tag lovely. Looks like a fab lippy

Amanda9
Getting Lippy

I always love like these colours. But I don’t have time to go there (Debenam)with my baby. Most of the time I do online shopping. I feel sorry about me..😢

Trace2
Winging It

Dying to try this lipstick hope I can get a sample ❤

Trace2
Winging It

@TazK wrote:
It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your...

I'm dying to try this so hope I get a sample 💋👄💄💄💄❤😘

More than a lipstick. Rich in luxurious pigments, Le Rouge by Givenchy coats the lips with intense, lasting colour in a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on smoothly to shape and contour the lip beautifully. Encased in real leather, Le Rouge is the ultimate Couture accessory for your lips.

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you ...

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full-size product, shop here.

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 30/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Mini Le Rouge.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

@TazK
Becky09
Nailing It

Oooh awesome, hopefully they still have some available on Saturday! Smiley Happy

Kshama88
Total Glossip

Wowee💕

Basideh12
Winging It

That is very nice I hope that I can get it I love it how is that are they giving just today ?

Juta
Nailing It

Got mine after second attempt (late delivery to stevenage). It is a lovely luxurious sample.

IamKC
Fresh Face

Took lunch early to get my sample but it hasn't been delivered to Welwyn Debenhams yet.  Probably will be gone by the time I finish work.  Shame.  

Hets2
Getting Lippy

Looks like i will miss this one,  local Debenhams said they have not received any in store today. 

Gursheen93
Getting Lippy

7BA28F22-EC14-4089-9325-251224BF3C07.jpeg

8A2E8898-74FD-48E4-B2E7-366115160B40.jpeg

950D7B35-B85E-4512-81E9-6F4385E8CE3A.jpeg

I love it!!! It is a very good size lipstick. The cover is in leather package and it clicks to protect the lipstick from opening. Thank you so much for this beautiful sample 

Emmanouela
Winging It

I'd love to try this out and review. I hope I don’t miss it this time!

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Got mine this morning absolutely beautiful colour and packing 👌💋💋

Vickytory7
Total Glossip

@TazK  Was so looking forward to this! Leamington spa haven’t received theirs so I’m so disappointed 😔 

Also wanted to try the new Clarins Youth Fluid as I mentioned in a post a few days ago but there’s no Clarins assistant in! I ask a group of the other beauty concession girls who were all stood talking and not one of them offered to give me a sample or look at it with me! I stated I’d like a new foundation and that one sounded lovely but again not one of them offered to try there brand on me! I could have bought it all if I liked it! They were too interested in chatting to each other! Are they actually trained to sell? Really really disappointed with a completely wasted journey! 😭

Aiky
Fresh Face

Very very disappointed made a special journey to the Chesterfield store to be told at the fragrance counter that don’t have  the lipstick  there as they don’t stock Givenchy products in the Chesterfield store.  I tried to explain that it says to collect from the fragrance counter if no Givenchy counter which is what normally happens but she just shook her head at me.  Very disappointing 😂

Delemma
Winging It

Would love to try this product  as have tried most branded red lipsticks  and love Garnier products ❤

Ligger52
Getting Lippy
  1. Picked this up this morning great colour not one I would normally have chosen. But loved it once applied. 
  2. Great Beauty Box product.
  3. Thank you team for a great sample. Le Rouge Lipstick 3G - GIVENCHY 
zara786
Nailing It

I COULD GET MINE DUE TO PERSONAL REASONS 

zara786
Nailing It

I COUDNT GET MINE DUE TO PERSONAL CIRCUMSTANCES 

zara786
Nailing It

@TazK 

HI TAZ COULD YOU PLEASE POST MY LIPSTICK OUT TO MY HOME ADDRESS I LIVE IN LEEDS

zara786
Nailing It

I LIVE IN LEEDS WILL THEY STILL HAVE LIPSTICKS TOMORROW 

zara786
Nailing It

@TazK @Ligger52 @Delemma @Aiky @Vickytory7 Le Rouge Lipstick 3G - GIVENCHY 

I LIVE IN LEEDS WILL THEY STILL HAVE THEM TOMORROW OR CAN SOMEONE ONE POST IT OUT TO MY HOME ADDRESS PLEASE 

weather
Getting Lippy

Discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your complimentary sample of Mini Le Rouge Lipstick,...    Great freebie that I was really looking forward to...Rushed down to Weymouth early to make sure of this lovely gift to be told in no uncertain terms we haven't had them in yet and to keep popping in to see if they were ...As I live 7 miles away and travel by train this is hardly practical...such a shame...I did pop in again later before coming home but they still hadn't arrived?   Could you please tell me when they will be there I would be most grateful. 

Jenni2
Getting Lippy

I would love the lipstick but I guarantee my local Debenhams will not give me the lipstick as there is no Givenchy counter.  I know from previous experience they won't give it from the fragrance counter.  To get anything you have to pledge at lease 1 pint of blood.  😂 Shame though woukd have liked it 

Gladysgg
Winging It

@TazK wrote:
It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your...

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you ...

T&C's:

Blog_Body_838x500.png

@TazK
Jo_73
Total Glossip

For the first time since joining the beauty club I picked up a freebie and what a freebie to start with...it's bloody beautiful ❣️ I love a red lipstick anyway but when it's packaged like this than its a double winner. Haven't tried it yet...it looks too beautiful to use 😊 I hope you all managed to get one 😍 Xx

Gladysgg
Winging It

Finally got my hands on a sample! Sooo pleased with Le  Rouge  333 by Givenchy. Fabulous colour and presented superbly.  Thank you to the lovely assistant in store, she was so polite and even gave me some perfume samples.  10/10 for customer service. 

Holidays19
Getting Lippy

Just picked up my free lipstick. Never have I suited a red lipstick but this is the one💄💋. Will definitely get the full size one when this one runs out, which won't be long. 

lara_wttk
Getting Lippy

Yes yes yes! I got a lipstick Smiley Happy I went to work an hour early to leave at 4pm today (lol) I run to Oxford Circus and when they told me it’s all gone I was gutted... but I went to white city to manage to grab the last treasure! Also I had a great  experience at Dior counter. Great Friday eveningHeart I can’t wait to try it on!

Slinky72
Winging It

Do these go out to all stores every time?  I'm not local to a store, however, on the few occasions I've been to my nearest one in Weymouth, they are either not aware of these samples for card holders or say they've not had any.  Somewhat frustrating to keep missing out! 

JacStn
Getting Lippy

Yay! I managed to get the lipstick! My Debenhams only got 5 gifts in! So I was lucky. It’s such a cute little lipstick 💄 

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

@Aiky  we don't have givenchu counter ether but I picked up mine from the main Debenhams counter.

Never had any problems picking up Free sample. Even got a sample of the new Joy perfume on Dior counter.

Sale assistant's know me there as I am regular 🤣🤣

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

👀👍🏼

BeautifulEyes
Nailing It

Did Anyone manage to pick one of these up in store today?

I popped in to my local debenhams late this  afternoon  and they still hadn't been delivered🤔 I hope that the next time I'm in town that they're not all gone🙈

AnjumF
Winging It

My local Debenhams NEVER has these beauty club samples available.

What should I do .

MamaB87
Winging It

Going to go tomorrow fingers crossed! #newbie

Loupy
Total Glossip

l got one from my local Debenhams l like the red colour and very cute packaging. Thank you for this awesome Givenchy lipstick.

Naomi_94
Nailing It

Managed to get my sample ❤

I got a sample of the Estee Lauder Night Repair Serum and Moisutrizer aswell as a sample of their Double Wear foundation plus I got my Alien perfume bottle re-filled, love that fragrance 😍

Winging It

I got my sample today!

I adore Givenchy products.

Decided to try on the lipstick without looking in the mirror....

.... finally looked in in the mirror once fully applied and was thrilled!

I don’t often wear red lipstick but I really liked it on.... The quality is great, very luxurious on the lips. 

I think Givenchy have really aced a product that creates classic look.... a red lip looks great on everyone. Having said that, I have already got my eye on the lipstick in a rose pink shade. 

Thank you 

Le Rouge Lipstick 3G - GIVENCHY 

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you so much @TazK picked mine up this morning! So pleased with it, it looks so luxurious!

Hope everyone manages to pick one up!

AK_Beauty
Nailing It
ali10
Winging It

Heart

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

Oh wow, I’ve been poorly all day Friday so have only just seen this. Keeping my fingers crossed there are still samples when I visit Debenhams tomorrow morning Smiley Happy

mamux
Winging It

lets hope its in more sensible colour than in this picture