cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

It’s time to discover your new lipstick obsession! From Friday 30th August, pick up your complimentary sample of Mini Le Rouge Lipstick, a highly pigmented, long-wear lipstick to suit every skin tone!

Blog_Body_838x500.png

More than a lipstick. Rich in luxurious pigments, Le Rouge by Givenchy coats the lips with intense, lasting colour in a single stroke. The lightweight, ultra-smooth, non-sticky texture glides on smoothly to shape and contour the lip beautifully. Encased in real leather, Le Rouge is the ultimate Couture accessory for your lips.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there isn't Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full-size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 30/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Givenchy Mini Le Rouge.

169 Comments
Libby1677
Winging It

What happens to the disabled people that cant get to s store? Is there not a saved amount that could be sent out to those that can prove they are disabled with mobility issues?

SueB1
Winging It

Beautiful case, lovely texture of the lipstick but colour too bright for me.

porthmeor
Winging It

I would love a pink/ red shade please

Helen1973
Winging It

Beautiful colour of lipstick 👄 

TK2
Getting Lippy

This lipstick is amazing the shade is gorgeous 

carol27
Winging It

lovely fresh scent.

BND1
Winging It

Hi I have joined but I haven't recieved my card plus to be honest I really don't understand how I get samples to try can some1 explain to me please. I would love to try the lipstick but been trying 2 work out how to. 

Thanks Julie Webb 

sbeaver73
Winging It

Can you please send me the free sample of the new perfume please 

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Well done to all who got this gorgeous lipstick. 

DonnaC81
Getting Lippy

Second time of going into Bangor early doors on the day and being refused sample as they said didn’t get any boxes!!! ☹️☹️

Priest9
Fresh Face

Love it

jamesandersonic
First Base

The bloody colour will try this. Place this adorable lipstick in an eya catching lipstick Boxes.

CuteT
Chilling Out

Is this still on 

Mmh1421
Fresh Face

Usually love the samples, but disappointed to see a mini lipstick designed in leather casing - why kill animals for the sake of a lipstick case? Sorry I won’t be trying this one 

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Never got this month's either. Well done gorgeous ladies that did get them. 👍

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Lipstick 💄 colour looks absolutely delicious. I think I might pay debenhams another visit and see if I can get to try the lipstick on perfume

. Who knows they might take pity on me and find a sample or 2lol 😂  xx

Maria1212b
Nailing It

Omg is this still on? I can’t believe i miss it @TazK 

Yusu1234
Nailing It

This lipstick is absolutely fabulous, lasts for quite a long and looks lovely, I absolutely love the Givenchy lip products 

Kenny24
Nailing It

oh cant wait too try this one out