cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Want to wake up to softer, smoother skin? From Friday 2 August, pick up your sample in store of the new My Clarins Recharge Relaxing Sleep Mask that works hard to improve your skin as soon as your head hits the pillow.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

This overnight hydrating face mask is infused with My Clarins Healthy Skin complex, a skin-saving duo of hydrating coconut water and detoxifying Alpenrose extract to help hydrate and strengthen skin's barrier from everyday pollutants.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 02/08/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Clarins counter (fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Clarins ‘My Clarins Relaxing Sleep Mask’ 15ml.

89 Comments
Getting Lippy

Clarins stand assistant told me these are only for Debenhams credit card holders so I missed out. Was not in the mood to argue with her 🙄

Winging It

It looks amazing 😊🤞🤞💗

Winging It

The one in Oxford circles has not had there  delivery yet 

Nailing It

Got mine this morning. Really looking forward to try it in the evening.

Winging It

The one in Oxford circles has not been given so they gave us something  similar  

Getting Lippy

This looks lovely- just what I’m in need of! Looking forward to using it tonight (just picked mine up ☺️).

Nailing It

I've got mine! Can't wait to try it tonight 😍

First Base

Thank you so much!

I got it today, can’t wait to use it! 🤗

Fresh Face

I been so many times in Debenhams Bristol and always they said  " we don't have it" or "its finnish". Doesn't matter it's morning  or evening time.  Even they don't give me a birthday treat.  Anyone else has same situation? 

Winging It

Yes, this is the first sample I've been able to get. Can't wait to try it as I have a wedding soon and this will be a great way of treating my skin!! Smiley Happy

High Brow

Great! Cant wait to get mine-shopping on saturday with a friend so hoping to pick one up!! Hope they have some left!

Getting Lippy

Not a fan of this one!! Far too strongly fragranced... It’s like wearing perfume to bed and it is actually irritating my skin... don’t think I’ll be rushing to buy this any time soon!

Fresh Face

Would dearly love to try this mask,,I miss using Clarins products, please be kind to me, thank you.

Fresh Face

Loved it! tried last night skin feels amazing  will definitely purchase one!

Getting Lippy

I have fibromyalgia and cant get about so much.  Walking hurts. 

Am I able to get this sent to my house? I'm not able to get into town due to this.  

I am a member. 

Fresh Face

Went to the Clarins stand and they advised i needed to go to the perfume counter (Wigan store). They had some left so I managed to get the freebie 😁 cant wait to try it. 

Total Glossip

So I reached my local Debenhams today at 9:02 a.m. (I know 2 minutes late lol) and I went to the Clarins counter first, but there was no one there. Then I went to the fragrance counter and the lady had her back facing me so I thought let me wish hera  nice "Good morning" to get her attention. She told me she has been away and just got back today, but she knew the exact sample I was talking about. She found one of the clarins assistant and asked her, but that Clarins assistant was completely clueless. They both checked near the Clarins counters, but couldn't find anything. So the fragrance lady told me to wait while she goes to look for it at the back of the store.  Daym I was nervous (in case I didn't get it) and excited (if I was lucky to get it) at the same time. After a few minutes, I saw her arriving with 2 brown boxes and Omg yaay I got the sample. Finally after nearly a month got a sample. Thank you Clarins & Debenhams. Heart

I can't wait to try it tonight after the hectic week I have had.

Winging It

That's a really good size sample, I will definitely try it out! 

Beauty Crush

Thanks Debenhams 

Got mine today st my local Debenhams. They are always lovely 👍

Going Pro

I went to my local store in morning on the friday to be told I was 4th person who had come in asking for the sample but they were unable to give any as had not received any in 🙄

Winging It

Would like to try this please 

Winging It

Thanks @SarahS  for another great Debenhams beauty club freebie. I picked mine up on Friday and look forward to trying it soon 

Fresh Face

hemel Hempstead debenham is run out off samples 

Total Glossip

Hey, I am bit late to read this post😏 if anyone can plz suggest whether its still available to get or not. Many thanks 🤗

Perfectly Primed

@Kshama88 @ got mine on Saturday so it might be still available.

Love the smell of it and skin looked glowing 😊

Winging It

Knowing my luck, by the time I get there they would have either gone, they know nothing about it or samples haven't come in ……. 

Nailing It

I got one 😊 haven’t tried it yet though !! 

Winging It

Just picked up mine. Never use a mask so looking forward to seeing how it performs

Winging It

I want to try, I want to try, I want to try.

Getting Lippy

I have to say I really didn’t like this product. Far too perfumed to be relaxing, smelt like I was spritzed for a night out! And it irritated my skin. I had to wash it off! 

Getting Lippy

Gutted to have missed this! Hope everyone that picked it up is getting on well with it though! 

Fresh Face

I am not trying to collect free samples anymore...they always look at me as I should not ask for them and they always told me that they don't have them til the end of the month...even the one released on the first weekend of the month...and if I try at the end they don't have them or they are finished...are anybody of Edinburgh having the same issue?I go to the one in Princes. The only few time I get one is if there is a male assistant and once the clarins girl manage to find the urban decay spray.suuuuper nice girl.

Fresh Face

@INSCHBABY57  sorry! I just saw the post myself

Getting Lippy

Tried it, luuuuurv it, going to get the full sized.

Beauty Crush

I collected my clarins freebie but as of yet not used it as ive got an night cream to finish off. I just love the overnight products its good to know that beauty products are working as you sleep.

Fresh Face

I love the richness of this cream. Not sticky and easily absorbed. I have used all my sample up and going to buy a full size. I work in an environment that really dries my skin and this is ideal for putting moisture back overnight. Definitely my skin is brighter from use.

Multimasker

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

Received ours,this is such a lovely product.

Thank you very much again Debenhams beauty club for spoiling us😍😍😍Collage 2019-08-26 01_03_35.jpg

20190803_190023.jpg

Winging It

Oohh this looks lovely! Would be thankful to try something to help my skin! Look amazing 

Fresh Face

I really want to try this