cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

This month's Beauty Club Box is a little gift of nourishing heaven. From Friday 26th April, pick up your sample of the Rituals' Magic Touch body cream, composed of a velvety formula of rice milk and cherry blossom. 

Image from iOS - 2019-04-23T093609.427.jpg

Use this body cream daily for beautifully-smelling soft skin. Plus, it's mineral oil and paraben free - bonus! 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our beauty club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club Card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club Card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other Beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you love it so much and you want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 26/04/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one 70ml Rituals: Ritual of Sakura – magic touch body cream.

83 Comments
Kathmerixxx
Beauty Crush

@DaisyCR  cant wait to give it a try hopefully i will get one ??

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR  oohh somit different lovely😍😍

shubhi
Going Pro

@DaisyCR Ohh that's great !! :-)

Anniie
Beauty Icon

Yaaay xx thanks @DaisyCR  and team xx

manchevailiyana
Perfectly Primed

@DaisyCR  so nice, and a little bit different for the past few months Smiley Happy

Nicko
Getting Lippy

I love Rituals, especially the Sakura collection, divine, you be mine xxxxx

SophieG1
Beauty Icon

I won’t be getting this one but hope you all manage to grab one 💕

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@SophieG1  thanks... I hope I manage to get one 😍💕

KarlaLou
Living the Highlight

Hopefully the Reading store gets some in - I love every product I've tried from Rituals! XO

bonnieburton
Glitterati

How exciting!! I have the Sakura hand cream and it smells lush! Don't forget to send some down to Weymouth 😂💜

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

Oh exciting🤩hopefully I make it into the store on time before there all gone🙏🤞🤣 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@DaisyCR thank you looking forward this one.❤️

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Ooh this sounds amazing, fingers crossed I can manage to pick one up 🤞🏻

Amor
Winging It

Can’t wait to try it for my dry hands 😊

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

I'm so exciteeeeeeeed and I just can't hide it! Woman LOLHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

Lovebug_rita
Winging It

Yay - looking forward to it - hope I can get there in time 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

That's a great freebie, I hope we can all get hold of one. Rituals make some lovely products, but I haven't tried this one, so will really look forward to it. Thank you  to Debenhams and Rituals in advance.

Oly
Winging It

I am very excited 😚😚😚😚Thanks😚😚😚😚😚

Lois1
Multimasker

I have this already, It smells devine ladies 😍

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lois1 What is it like? I love the red shower gel Heart.

Lois1
Multimasker

@Pineapple  it's cherry blossom & rice milk, a very sweet floral,  its delicious & very feminine 🙂

Pineapple
Beauty Icon

@Lois1 Just how I like them!!! Can't wait for Friyay!

Galara01
High Brow

@DaisyCR  looking forward to this one hope everyone is successful Heart

KateELizabeth
Winging It

Absolutely gutted that my local Debenhams is closing down but hopefully will have a chance to grab this before they do. I've had it before and honestly ladies the smell lasts ALL day and makes hands super soft! 😍

ClareyStafford
Nailing It

Ooooh I LOVE Rituals!!! I really hope I get this one 😍

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

What a lovely one! 😍

May
Total Glossip

I hope they send more than 10 at my local store 😂😂😂

donster
Living the Highlight

Don't think I am going to be able to get this one but enjoy all, it looks lovely xx

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thanks @DaisyCR this sample sounds lovely, can't wait to pick it up on Friday. Thank you Debenhams and Rituals!

Bixybee
Getting Lippy

How fantastic, I love rituals and have had this before, it smells wonderful! Will be at Debenhams first thing Friday Smiley Very Happy

Bahadur
Multimasker

@DaisyCR Haven’t tried Rituals yet - look forward to this if I’m lucky enough to get it 😊

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

❤️

pingmoon
Fresh Face

Love the scent of cherry blossom... I hope to get my hands on some and some on my hands xx

GemmaLarcombe17
Fresh Face

Excited for this one  #rituals #& so glad Debenhams has been saved! Just wish the ladies on the fragrance counter were abit nicer

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Ooh i like this one. I just hope my Debenhams have them. X

ElizabethT-B
Winging It
  • Oh God, I really hope that I can get my hands on this! It sounds like it smells beautiful 😍
  • Thank you Debenhams, you've done it again. Another amazing freebie 🥰
Sarah16
Getting Lippy

Thank you will be picking mine up tomorrow 

Debs
Total Glossip

Thanks for the heads up.  Fingers crossed ours have these, absolutely LOVE Rituals products and this one sounds amazing too Smiley Happy   A really good size sample as well x

min
Winging It

Can't wait to  try. Heart

Sula01
Nailing It

Will definitely be going tomorrow than I’ll write my review if there’s any left for me. thanks 💋

sarena30
Fresh Face

Love this!

DrAhmed
Getting Lippy

Nice sample I like the sound of this 

Beverley551
Fresh Face

Thank you hopefully will get one tomorrow 

Farooqz
Winging It

Excited 

Falakkk
Winging It

Hoping I get one tomorrow 

Janneyh
Winging It

Ooooo I’m so glad I logged in here tonight .. now I know this months sample is due out tomorrow and I’m actually on a day off so I’ll be visiting my nearest Debenhams to hopefully get one.  I was too late & missed out last month so hoping I’ll be lucky this time 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sadi05
Beauty Crush

Thanks @DaisyCR xx

MFL1276
Multimasker

Love Rituals products so much.Cross fingers we got ours tomorrow 🤞

Many thanks Debenhams for this lovely sample in advance 😊

Clacla1
Total Glossip

Thank you so much @DaisyCR and ##Debenhams  you have pulled it out the bag this month well done. I really hope all you lovely ladies get yours. X Looking forward excitedly to hear all the  reviews already

SparkyJ
Going Pro

Sounds fab, hope some are left tomorrow...!