cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses.

"Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior.

Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.

Dior-MissDior_Blog Body_838x500px_v1.jpg

The House of Dior is pleased to introduce you to the new women's fragrance Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. A sparkling floral Eau de Toilette. A profusion of fresh and colourful Grasse Rose petals, vivified by citrusy dew.

How do I pick up my complimentary sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 06/03/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml.

107 Comments
In the Spotlight

@EllenL  Completely Spoiled here this year , I've heard good things about this fragrance but when asked about the 1ml samples you can ask for none has been available so fingers crossed I can get hold of this 🀞 

Thank you Debenhams & Dior πŸ’ž

Winging It

yippee 😁 another sample this week, thanks Debenhams I am definitely not missing out on this one. xxx

Getting Lippy

Its wonderful so many can get this.

Sadly I'm not one, but that's life

Fresh Face

Such an amazing samples.Thank you very much Debenhams!

Winging It

Wow we are really being spoilt this year Heart Thank you for another fantastic sample hopefully will be able to get hold of it Smiley Very Happy

Getting Lippy

Another fab freebie. We really are being spoilt. Not complaining. Looking forward to getting this one too. Thanks Debenhams. 

Beauty Crush

@EllenL  fabulous sample this has got to be my second favourite perfume hopefully i can get it cant wait

High Brow

Thanks and @EllenL @for introducing such a posh sample. I love Dior, hopefully I will manage to get it. Love Debenham😍😍

Fresh Face

Thanks Debenhams! This is truly amazing!

Nailing It

Thanks Debenhams for spoiling us with these amazing samples ❀️

Beauty Icon

I have to say that we are being totally spoilt on the community lately with so many wonderful and amazing samples. Thank you Debenhams and @EllenL , good luck everyone , hope you can all get one! 

Nailing It

Another good fragrance to try !Heart

Winging It

Oh my goodness I am that excited I may have to breath into a paper bag!  This could work out really well for me.   My Mum has only just registered with the beauty club, so if we are lucky enough to get a sample and she likes this one (she normally loves all things rose related) then I have Mothers day all sewn up.  Mum has had a rough time lately and she really deserves a special treat.  Giving us the opportunity to sample so many fragrances on the run up to Mothers Day was an absolute stroke of genious and so thoughtful.  Thank you so much Debenhams  and @EllenL  xx

Total Glossip

Woohoo thanks x

Multimasker

@EllenL  Wowww love Dior,it's one of my favourite brands when buying perfumes.

Hopefully i'm lucky enough on Friday to get a beautyclub box.

Thank you very much for spoiling us Debenhams Beautyclub πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜

Beauty Crush

Wow, I am shook!! So many free samples, Thank you so much Debenhams.

Mothers day is just around the corner too! Will see if my sister can pick this up for me as I am unfortunately working all day.

Winging It

I am really looking forward to trying the perfume πŸ’œ

Fresh Face

Ooh can't wait to try this, Debenhams are spoiling us Chanel last week Dior this week! Love it!!! ❀️❀️❀️

Getting Lippy

Another freebie friday!! Hopefully I can pick this up

Beauty Icon

Just when I wanted to start this new year with focus on perfumes, we get the chance to test out many wonderful little perfumes thank you loads @EllenL 

High Brow

Ooohhh this one looks so pretty. Cant wait to get my hands on this one @EllenL 

Fresh Face

Wow!!! I love dior fragrance 😍

Got my first beauty club box today with the chanel samples. Got to say I'm will be keeping the bottles, they are so cute and will make a gorgeous display with them πŸ’•

Nailing It

Oh wow. Thank you Debs 🎁😍

Winging It

I love Dior,s product’s,all perfumes are very nice, can’t wait to try this new Miss DIOR 😊

Perfectly Primed

Amazing 😍

Winging It

Love being able to try out sample sizes of perfumes before committing to buying full size bottles.    These trial sizes are fantastic to put in your handbag for a top up, or for packing in your suitcase for holidays.    Thank you Debenhams!

@EllenL wrote:

From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses.

"Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior.

Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.

Dior-MissDior_Blog Body_838x500px_v1.jpg

The House of Dior is pleased to introduce you to the new women's fragrance Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. A sparkling floral Eau de Toilette. A profusion of fresh and colourful Grasse Rose petals, vivified by citrusy dew.

How do I pick up my complimentary sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 31/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml.

Nailing It

Ohhhh looking forward to this one! I missed the Chanel one week! Hoping I can make it to nearby Debs and they have samples!

Blending In

So excited for tomorrow Dior is my favourite perfume πŸ‘Œβ™₯️β™₯️

Perfectly Primed

@EllenL  sounds fab Smiley Happy BUT, it's the demand of an email to prove you are worthy of this sample by the store staff that put me off bothering!

I am getting fed up of being asked for an email before I am allowed a sample even though I am a regular customer AND have points on my card as proof!

Incidentally I do not get sent emails when I place an order online, let alone inviting me to collect a sample! 

I would love this one, but am fed up of being made to feel c**p by some store staff!!!!!!! Smiley Sad x

Winging It

OMG! The first words out of my mouth when seeing that we are in line for another perfume sample this week, after the excellent Chanel samples only last week! Absolutely brilliant. 

Thank you to the sponsers who are making this possible and big thanks to Debenhams, what would we do without you, as no other department store is doing anything similar. With this and the beauty club points and the points for having a Debenhams credit card, my family have done very well over the past year with free gifts/clothes/home ware.

I make a point to do all my shopping in Debenhams - Christmas, birthdays, payday treats etc - just to show support and big love!

Fresh Face

That's err indoors birthday sorted. Cheers Debenhams !

Winging It

Thank you but I agree with a previous comment, me and my mum have been asked in the Walsall store for the letter to prove we can have the samples, yet the t&c say you simply need to show your beauty club card. There seems to be different rules in different stores and it also varies by which assistant you get at the counter.

Getting Lippy

i love the look of it love to see how good it is what will you do

Getting Lippy

I would love to try this sample .as not tryed before so I am hoping to get one ty debs .πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜€

Nailing It

@EllenL  wow 😯 loving all the sample ,love channel and Dior. Mothers day has come early .😘xx

Getting Lippy

Such an amazing scent Thank you Debenhams for spoiling us with lovely freebies. Hopefully I will get one I cant waitπŸ€— Love Debenhams and @EllenL

First Base

I love Miss Dior. The reputation is so nice. Thank you for the opportunity to test this beautiful fragrance.

Maria Mouhtad.

First Base

I love Miss Dior. The reputation is so nice. Thank you for the opportunity to test this beautiful fragrance,I would love to try this sample .as not tryed before so I am hoping to get one ty debs .πŸ‰πŸ‰πŸ“πŸ“πŸ˜€# Miss Dior  lover

Multimasker

Wooow  i would love To try it HeartSmiley Surprised

Winging It

Hoping to get this sample this weekend. 

Total Glossip

Carnt wait to try this! @EllenL  thank you

Total Glossip

@EllenL 

Looking forward to trying this

Getting Lippy
I would love to try rose and Roses as I've never tried dior and this could make me a new door buyer and fan @EllenL #loveroses #perfume #nicescents
Fresh Face

I would love to have a sample of this cologne to see if outdoes the other Door fragrances

Getting Lippy

Wow this looks fantastic!!! Thanks @EllenL But why does it does it says 31/01/2020 on T&C ?! 

Fresh Face

I would love to try this product . It looks so good πŸ₯°

Fresh Face

Absolutely love miss dior, can't wait! 😍

Winging It

82649108-DA11-467B-B841-57D2E26CFEE2.jpeg

265AF5DD-AC1F-4C19-9E99-2BA3327F5C98.jpeg

E03CE3CA-7DF5-4BEF-9754-6F8424401A60.jpegBF812B83-6F39-4A7F-9625-E6B119697D65.jpeg

Winging It

8E293B27-D163-40E6-984F-88A9A598E26D.jpeg

Getting Lippy

Yahoo another lovely sample, it’s a great way to try & if you like it you will go and buy. Thank You Debenhams