cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

Calling all Beauty Club members: a complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Friday 28th February. 

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_v2.jpg

Inspired by Gabrielle, the free and passionate woman she was before Coco Chanel, GABRIELLE CHANEL ESSENCE is a solar and voluptuous fragrance composed around jasmine, ylang-ylang, orange blossom and Grasse tuberose.

Launching on 6th March, the new mascara by CHANEL, LE VOLUME STRETCH. An entirely hollow and ultra-supple patented 3D-printed brush designed to perfectly envelop lashes and lengthen them to the maximum. A flexible stretch formula for spectacular length and volume. Lashes stretched beyond infinity. An unparalleled eye-opening effect.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V1.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Collect your sample from Friday 28th February: simply present your card at the your neatest Debenhams store. These samples will be given out on a first come, first serve basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don't miss out! Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 28/02/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. 

149 Comments
Nailing It

That's amazing! Heart

Thank you, I hope to get one after work 

Beauty Icon

@EllenL Holy moly this is amazing , thank you very much ❤️❤️❤️

Beauty Icon

Wow that's amazing yet another sample this week @EllenL , thank you so much Debenhams for spoiling us members so much! This looks brilliant. 😊😊😊

Multimasker

@EllenL  OMMGGGG My favourite perfume 😍😍 this was next on my to buy list ❤️

Getting Lippy

WOW 😍😍😍😍AMAZING SAMPLE.. THANK YOU 

Beauty Crush

Omg this is mind blowing 

In the Spotlight

Oh wow I'm definitely going along to try and get this one, I've said before it's on my wishlist and I love miniature bottles, nice including mascara mini too. Thank you so much Debenhams and @EllenL 😘😘

Good luck for Friday everyone 😍

Winging It

Hope I manage to get one this time without getting looked at funny by the sales assistant. 😔

Getting Lippy

Thanks DBC! You are absolutely spoiling us - but, hey, we're worth it, right? 😁

Limited Edition Le Volume R#201Volution De Chanel 3D-Printed Brush Extreme Volume Mascara 6G - Inten... 

Fresh Face

baremineral serum is really good.

I am so excited about this week chanel sample!

I can't wait anymore!

Winging It

Oh my goodness!  Super excited!  I adore Chanel but it is a considered purchase, so to be able to try before you buy is amazing.  I have everything crossed that I will be successful in getting one.  Thank you so much xx

Winging It

This is amazing and so exciting, thanks Debenhams for such treat xx. Can’t wait to get my hands on this.

Beauty Crush

Omg, Thank you so much, I am so lucky!! Smiley Happy

I am off this Friday and I will be able to pick this up, I love this perfume so much it's the perfume I want to purchase on my birthday.

Thank - you so much for this opportunity Smiley Happy

Glitterati

Thanks @EllenL @Debenham is the best of all😍😍😍😍

Getting Lippy

Another one!! Who doesn't love a bit of Chanel??. Hopefully I can pick this one up. Thankyou  beauty club 🥰

Getting Lippy

Omg, I haven’t claimed a freebie since last year, I need to go to the store this time🤞🏼

Perfectly Primed

Amazing another one 😍

Winging It

Can't wait to try these fingers crossed 

Winging It

Can’t wait for it 🥰🥰🥰

Winging It

That’s amazing,I hope I can get one.

Winging It

Wow thank you for another amazing sample, Hoping I am able to get my hands on it Heart

Getting Lippy

Sooo Lovely another week another sample. Thank you Debenhams and big thank to @EllenL to let us know. I've not tried this perfume before the bottle looks cute😍

Winging It

My mum loves this perfume I will have to pick up one for her thanks again 

Fresh Face

Thanks so much Debenhams for all these lovely freebies 

Fresh Face

Thank you, I am excited and can't wait. 

Getting Lippy

I’m a beauty club member, but live in a little village with no Debenhams close by. 
We’re also cut off by flooding at the moment. If any kind person doesn’t want their sample perfume, I’d love it...... 

otherwise I’ll carry on sulking 😩

Getting Lippy

That is very nice I hope I will get this on Friday I like to get it thank you for samples Ellen you are the best good luck 

Fresh Face

This is a great sample.  I had the mascara the last time and it was great.

Nailing It

wow that is amazing!!!!

Multimasker

Wooow  i would love To try it All Smiley Very HappyHeartHeart

First Base

so exited!!

Fresh Face

I joined beauty club, but never received a card.

Living the Highlight

Oh wow I hope I’m able to get this as it’s my mums favourite and would e lovely to put as part of her Mother’s Day gift. 

Winging It

Thank you Debenhams Beauty!

Do we get a sample of each item or do we choose what we want? 

Getting Lippy

i would love to tay it

Fresh Face

nice 👍 

Fresh Face

Hope I manage to get one, love Chanel! Hope it comes in a dinky bottle like the Lancome one! ❤️❤️❤️

Blending In

Love it

Getting Lippy

Smiley Indifferent @EllenL  this is absolutely amazing I just hope I get 1 as my local Debenhamstore is a good bit a way and it doesn't help when you have seizures too.

But 1st thing Friday wish me luck everyone and beat of luck to you 2 

Limited Edition Le Volume R#201Volution De Chanel 3D-Printed Brush Extreme Volume Mascara 6G - Inten... 

Total Glossip

Cute bottle will probably all be gone by time I finish work.

Fresh Face

I would love to get a simple of this perfume . it looks beautiful 😍❤️

Getting Lippy

Oh no. I'm traveling ATM and out of the country... Smiley Sad

Winging It

Wow!! another freebie, can't wait to try this one. Thanks again Debenhams, Fingers crossed everyone!

Getting Lippy

Would love to try this new product 

Winging It

Debenhams have really been good to us this month ❤

Getting Lippy

if my mum opens a beauty card on Friday would she be able to request the sample too or would she have to wait for her card to arrive?

Blending In

Chanel  Chanel you are the beautiful smell  

Blending In

I'm glad I found the site who then gave me the link to Debenhams', beauty. Club. 

It's great for things I can get to just to  'Pampering myself, at the leisure of being @ home. 

Winging It

Love a sample of the products thanks for my wife and I

Getting Lippy

Hope Warrington have this in I can’t get anywhere else tomorrow