cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses.

"Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior.

Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.

Dior-MissDior_Blog Body_838x500px_v1.jpg

The House of Dior is pleased to introduce you to the new women's fragrance Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. A sparkling floral Eau de Toilette. A profusion of fresh and colourful Grasse Rose petals, vivified by citrusy dew.

How do I pick up my complimentary sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 06/03/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml.

107 Comments
Winging It

I went to ilford the same day they said to me  that there was only 2  available  they  gave them i was very very disappointed  . Smiley Sad 

Fresh Face

Always loved Dior fragrance this miniature adds to my collection fresh and romantic smell

Nailing It

I got one and I am over the moon with this sample it’s a beautiful bottle and smells amazing 

Getting Lippy

Hi This Dior Fragrance is Simply Gorgeous,the Lady on the Counter gave me a Sample of Dior Homme a New Fragrance for Men

I Love Dior Fragrances My Favourite is Joy

I buy my Husband Savauge Which has a Fantastic Smell

Thank you so much for all the Samples you Give to us

Stay Well and Safe, Health is Wealth.

Multimasker

I would love To try it

Blending In

would like to know how this smells thanks

Nailing It

Omg, this is so beautiful. Its the kinda fragrance I usually go for. The scent just lingers for like... ever. 

Definitely going to purchase the full size in this.