cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses.

"Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior.

Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.

Dior-MissDior_Blog Body_838x500px_v1.jpg

The House of Dior is pleased to introduce you to the new women's fragrance Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. A sparkling floral Eau de Toilette. A profusion of fresh and colourful Grasse Rose petals, vivified by citrusy dew.

How do I pick up my complimentary sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 06/03/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml.

108 Comments
Getting Lippy

I picked up a sample this morning, such lovely packaging and the lady in the Dior counter at Westfield white city was friendly and helpful. Thank you!

Getting Lippy

Picked mine up this morning and the lovely young assistant gave me a foundation sample tooPicked mine up this morning and the lovely young assistant gave me a foundation sample too

Winging It

I love this so much I would love to try the new one not sure how to do it so I get my free sample I've never got no free samples in my life so I am not going to get my hopes up lol but I do love this product so much like I said I would love to try the new one out as well 

Winging It

Wohoo, finally managed to a beauty box, will have to how this smells, not tried any Dior perfumes before. Hope it is pleasant and does not give me a headache which frequently happens with strong perfumes. 

Winging It

I would love to try this new product perfume I think it would be a lovely smell the perfumes I have got from them before have been great nice subtle smell

Winging It

Got my sample this morning, it has a lovely smell. I will definitely put that on my list. Thanks Debenhams 

Winging It

E7F70178-C6C5-4CE7-8236-936DA44D1FB4.jpeg

Lovely smell @EllenL thanks.

Fresh Face

Thanks Debenhams, I really love it, really nice fragranceHeart

Getting Lippy

I was late getting to the store today and there were none left at the counter, however the guy behind the counter advised some of the concessions had a few and it might be worth me checking to see if they had any left. I checked at the Dior counter and was lucky enough to get the last sample. It's a lovely little bottle and enough of a size to check if it will suit me. While in store I used the £10 worth of points I had and picked up a bottle of Versace dreamer Eau de Toilette, which had a big discount. There was no sample in store so I decided it was too good a buy to miss and bought it. Unfortunately when I got home and googled it I've found it's a mens' fragrance. I went to my local superdrug who had a tester bottle and it's absolutely gorgeous. Unfortunately not for me -but my other half will be pleased when I give it to him! This beauty club is definitely well worth signing up for. I've had some great samples and when I buy beauty products I accrue points to spend in the future.  The only down side is reading the comments on the blog about staff in certain stores asking for an email before they will give out samples. This is clearly not in the terms and conditions and it must be frustrating and a nuisance for customers having to jump through hoops to get their sample. I would have hoped the moderators on the blog would feed  back to the stores involved and try to do something about it. I know the Manager in the Sunderland store was very good when I bought an issue to his attention. While people are in store picking their samples up, they are likely to have a look around the store and if they are anything like me they'll buy something. Unfortunately if you have a bad experience it's likely to affect your shopping habits, and you will buy your beauty products elsewhere.

Getting Lippy
Thank you so much for my Lovely Perfume of Dior Roses n Roses Generous 5ml Bottle Managed to get in this Morning Sadly didn`t make it last week for Chanel Gabrielle Perfume & Mascara as I had just had a Heart Operation only 2 days Before Thank you so much Beauty Club for Looking after me with Lovely Treats
Getting Lippy
Thank you so much for My Lancome Fragrance a Few Weeks Ago, also 2 Weeks ago for Benefit Serum I so Look forward To My Treats And Trying New Things And Buying them If I Love Them
Getting Lippy

I keep reading about staff demanding and email. Is it an email or your email address? I never receive an email, I just go onto this blog to see if there is a freebie. Pop along to the concession counter if there isn't one I go to the main fragrance till where they swipe my card then ask for my EMAIL address. If they actually ask for an email show them the post on here where it states you just pop along with your card. Hope this helps you to get the freebie you are entitled to just by being a member of this fantastic club. @EllenL may be an idea to raise this with the department  managers?

Getting Lippy

Got mine thanks!  I haven't opened it yet but I love the bottle! 

Winging It

Beauty Club, you're spoiling us. Collected my Dior Rose N'Roses today; it smells lovely. This could be my new Spring fragrance. I love miniature bottles. Heart Thank you.

Fresh Face

Missed out on the Dior sample. Was looking forward to it, but was told there was no more when I arrived today at the Exeter store Smiley Sad

Winging It

Heart thank you so much Debenhams.. I'm so happy with this perfum sample Miss Dior💕🌸🌸

Fresh Face

I went this morning to Dior Oxford street counter and was told to come in afternoon since no any sample arrived yet.When I went back in afternoon I was told they ran out of all samples. Bit of a disappointment though 🙁But this would not stop me loving debenhams beauty club card❤️

Glitterati

Thanks @EllenL @I got my sample. It’s posh sample with cute bottle. Thanks everyone at Debenham. You are doing amazing job to attract the people 😍😍

Winging It

Thank you so much for this sample Ellen, Debenhams and Dior. I absolutely love it. First time I applied I felt a wave of happiness! not sure which ingredient makes it, but it's amazing ❤️

Winging It

Collected my sample today, so pleased! So prettily wrapped! Really made my day! Thanks so much xx

Winging It

I was lucky enough to pick up my Miss Dior sample today.   It's booooooootiful.   I was a wee bit puzzled because usually the lady behind the counter just asks for my card, my name and my email address.  Today I was handed a tablet and asked to fill in my full details  'name, address, telephone number, date of birth, email address' and then I had to sign on the screen using my finger.  I was happy to do this but did wonder if this was the new norm and we would be required to do this every time now.  If this is the case I will need to bring a magnifying glass with me next time as even with my specs on I struggled to see the text on the screen.  It was so tiny haha.  Anyway, back to the fragrance.  It's really delightful and not too intense.  It took me back.  When I was knee high to a grasshopper my grandpa would prune the roses in his back garden and I would collect the discarded petals and put them in a glass bottle with a drop of water to  make my own perfume.   Happy days.  Thank you so much Debenhams, Miss Dior, @EllenL  xxx

Getting Lippy

@Curlywee57  think it's just the  dior counter, you will have a personal record with your dior purchases on.  🙂

Winging It

@Nic11   Ahhh that makes sense thinking about it Nic (I had a tiring busy day yesterday running around like a headless chicken, and nothing much made sense haha).  Thank you  :-) xx

Winging It

I picked up my Dior sample yesterday and I absolutely love this perfume! The smell is lovely but not too strong and it lasts so well. A little goes a long way. I will definitely be purchasing this perfume again!

Total Glossip

Woohoo! Managed to pick up a sample yesterday! It smells lovely, floral and not over-powering! Thanks @EllenL 😊 

Just as an additional note - the advisors at the counters are just not happy to

give these out! My advisor looked rather put out when I went to ask for one - I did show @EllenL post and my beauty card but still she looked unhappy. 🤷🏽‍♀️

3B8EE975-11FF-44ED-8549-CC6ED13F27A7.jpeg

Fresh Face

Was in Perth debenhams today and they would not give it as the new rule says we didn’t have enough points on beauty card. Has anyone else been told this. 

Fresh Face

@EllenL wrote:

From Friday 6th March, pick up your sample of DIOR Miss Dior Rose N’Roses.

"Make me a fragrance that smells love!" Christian Dior.

Miss Dior is a hymn to love, emblematic of Dior femininity with a Couture spirit. A hand-crafted trail of scent with a modern, rebellious and elegant personality.

Dior-MissDior_Blog Body_838x500px_v1.jpg

The House of Dior is pleased to introduce you to the new women's fragrance Miss Dior Rose N’Roses. A sparkling floral Eau de Toilette. A profusion of fresh and colourful Grasse Rose petals, vivified by citrusy dew.

How do I pick up my complimentary sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 06/03/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml.

I would love to try it .i can’t waiting 🤩🤩🤩🤩

Winging It

Thank you so much lovely people at Debenhams, have  had some fab freebies lately, well worth a trip into town during my lunch break 

Getting Lippy

I went to my local Debenhams store  in DUMFRIES yesterday to be told Dior sample hadn’t.t came in try later.I went up the town  this morning Saturday  to be told  they didn’t get any Dior Samples. She never even offered any alternative sample.like other stores do.
Come on Debenhams why say go to your local store & get your Dior perfume,  if you don’t  send any to that store. I was so looking forward this sample. Not A Happy Lady.

Winging It

Sadly my daughter and I missed out on this week's freebie.We went on Friday at 10.10am [Workington]after she had finished at the dentist , to be told all the freebies had gone .We would normally go on a Saturday and received the week's freebie , so was quite surprised that they had gone so quick.

Multimasker

20200307_103114 (640x430).jpg

What a Lovely Treat from Debenhams! The bottle is adorable & looks lush. The perfume smells GORGEOUS! Just in perfect time for International Women's Day on 8th and Mother's Day on 22nd March. I really appreciate this! Thank you Debenhams & Dior! Heart

I tried to take 2 photos of my sample and couldn't decide which one looks better so I posted both.
20200307_103010 (640x356).jpg

Getting Lippy

Thank Debenhams for another lovely sample. I’m building up quite a collection 😁image.jpg

Getting Lippy

This fragrance is beautiful, I am so happy to have been able to pick one up in my local store yesterday . It’s not too overpowering like some floral scents can be, it’s more of a light summer fragrance which will remind me of warm summer days x

I usually use Jo Malone Roses but this will be a pleasant alternative.

Thank you Debenhams !

Winging It

Lovely fragrance Debenhams thanks so much, bottle is lovely too. It’s a nice way to try before you buy ...you’ve spoilt us lately 😊. Well done @EllenL 

Getting Lippy

I missed out Dior sample😫 went yesterday on Dior counter Debenhams and was told they ran out of all samples. Very sad😣

Winging It

I love that I can get samples with my card, but finding it difficult to get them, as a nurse I've worked Fridays and Saturdays so missed out on them , would love the samples Debenhas why can't you have a option on here to have it sent to.your home for poeple like me ? Thank you X 

Fresh Face

I managed to get my sample yesterday.  Smells amazing, Love Dior perfumes!! Thank you Debenhams and Dior! Heart

Going Pro

@EllenL thank you you so much picked mine up I love it such a generous size x

Winging It

Managed to pick my Dior sample up in Nottingham today since I'm staying at my sisters was a nice surprise that they had some left , love the bottle I have a couple of other perfumes by them and this scent is up there with the others I've got . Spot on 

Beauty Crush

@Chell7870  got my dior sample  saturday morning lovely shaped minature bottle containing beautiful perfume. 

Multimasker

@EllenL Another lovely scent, Thank you x

Winging It

Picked one up on Friday, Such a nice sent and  really cute packaging! Thank you for another lovely sample Heart

Fresh Face

The smell is wonderful !!!! Debenhams you're treating us well this monthHeart

Nailing It

Got my sample and I am pleasantly  surprised, really nice perfume ,also had a make over from Dior sales assistant. So thankyou @EllenL  .ended up with a new Dior lipstick too 😉😘

Fresh Face

So ready to try the new sample by Dior.

Getting Lippy

Love the wee bottle of this perfume. The perfumes lovely. Thank You Debenhams 

Getting Lippy

I managed to collect the Miss Dior Rose N’Roses 5ml sample last week.  Really happy with this sample, the perfume is a very lovely scent with a collectable bottle.

Thank you

Beauty Crush

Thank you @EllenL Debenhams and Dior for this gorgeous little gift.  It was a lovely surprise to find they had some left when I went into town on Saturday 😍

First Base

Was a pleasure to try this before buying to full size ! 

sometimes we need to try something before paying a lot of money for it, i was hesitating if I have to buy or is it my type of perfumes . Now I can decide

thank you 

ADE70F67-9FC9-4249-ABA2-F39A1D8D106D.jpeg

297BCC5A-6313-42A2-B7BA-FD6BDF3EA311.jpeg

372ED85D-7858-4DA8-A1C2-8A6039C62566.jpeg

Winging It

LOVE IT ! I will definatly be purchasing this perfume, Thank you.