cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Community Manager

From Friday 7th February, pick up your sample of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, just in time for International Better Than Sex Day on Saturday 8th February! This iconic mascara has an hourglass-shaped wand to separate, curl and coat each lash to voluminous perfection.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

Use one coat of mascara for an everyday defined look, or opt for a second coat to achieve luscious, curled lashes. Feeling adventurous? Three coats gives the most intense black, oversized, multi-dimensional lashes possible!

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Too Faced counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Too Faced counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 07/02/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Too Faced counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Too Faced counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara 3.9g.

79 Comments
Winging It

Another treat, yaaaay. Hope I get one. 

Beauty Icon

@Ashli  good luck🀣

Getting Lippy

@EllenL hi, would this be on this Friday or on 10th please? As in the article it mentioned 7th, but in the T&C it said 10th? Thank you. 

Getting Lippy

I hope to get this one🀞🏼 🀞🏼🀞🏼

Going Pro

Wow, that’s great 

Fresh Face

This is a good one to grab. Hope there are plenty to give out. As sometimes they limit how many they send, especially the good ones. These will be out on friday 7th February for anyone that are unsure. Good luck 

Beauty Crush
Fingers crossed for all that try to get them Smiley Happy
Winging It

Would really love to try this #❀

Beauty Crush

@EllenL Thank you so much 😊 

Beauty Icon

Amazing! Sadly I wont be able to get in Friday morning so I'll probably miss out πŸ–€ enjoy everyone!

Total Glossip

Amazing! I cant wait xxx

In the Spotlight

@EllenL  Thank you so much for this opportunity, we're really being spoiled πŸ‘

Getting Lippy

Oh wow thank you ❀️

Perfectly Primed

Wow @EllenL  another fabulous beauty box sample!!😍  unfortunately another one I will be missing out on, as my Debenhams is over an hour away and I don't get into town as often as I would like.  So disappointing to see all these beauty boxes and missing out.  Is there a way perhaps of getting them mailed out to those of us who can't always get to collect in store, I would be prepared to cover the cost of postage just to be able to receive a beauty box and feel included. Thank you 🌈

Winging It

This is awesome 

Beauty Icon

@Boss786  thanks but I ain't bothering with this one as I got it in the first discovery beauty box

Nailing It

Omg, can't wait β™₯ 

Beauty Icon

Another week another sample, Debenhams really know how to spoil their members @EllenL . I don't wear mascara so I will not collect one, hope most of you have luck and receive one.

Getting Lippy

So gorgeous I love this mascara how lovely Debenhams ! 😍

Living the Highlight

Oh how generous. I was unable to get to the store for the Tiffany sample ..... I hope everyone is able to get this if they would like. I have always wanted to try this one. 

Winging It

@EllenL this  is getting so ridiculous now. My card was misplaced, along with others. I had to replace them all (which I have done)  apart from the Debenhams card when I go i store and the have it, I've been told that it would have to be a new account, that I would lose what I have on this one. Can you not just send a card out to me? I've been without a card,  Debenhams, at least, going on 6 months πŸ₯Ί

High Brow

@Boss786 πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ this is not going to be mine again! 😭😭😭😭😭

Nailing It

I was literally looking at this on the website last week !! Fingers crossed I get one 😍

Getting Lippy
Rushing to Debenhams this weekend 😁
Multimasker

Oh another lovely treat from Debenham's (and Too Faced) @EllenL  😍

I don't think I'll be able to try for this this weekend but good luck to those who can πŸ€—

Winging It

Haven't been able to get out as I'm  in hospital  So rather disappointed.  I still haven't  received my beauty card either.  Nothing's  going my way at the moment,  So I'm  just waiting for my card to arrive  unless  I can get someone to get it for me, But I guess that will never happen.   So looks like I'm  not gonna get anything  again. 

Winging It

Fingers crossed they have this in my local debenhams look forward to trying this 

Nailing It

Thank you. Cannot wait to try this πŸ₯°πŸ–€

Beauty Icon

Thank you Debenhams for another sample ❀️❀️❀️

Winging It

Yes can’t wait. πŸ’—

Getting Lippy

Loved my STAINES Debenhams . Sadly had to move. But there is no Debenhams nearby. Missing my freebies. Bohramwood seems to never have any beauty club gifts.. 

Multimasker

@EllenL Woww another beautyclub box again !!! Hope to get our hands on this lovely mascara sample.

Great opportunity as we haven't tried any "Too Faced" make-up yet.

Many thanks Debenhams 😍😍😍

Fresh Face

Don't have a Debenhams close enough, gutting. If only these could be posted out (with us covering postage costs).

Anyone close enough, this mascara is awesome, worth the trip in! 

Winging It

oooo FABULI LASHES!!!!Hopefully this time my husband will take the hint when i batter mine at him and not just think i have something in my eye - lol

Winging It

I've had a sample of this before and absolutely loved it - one of the best I've ever tried.

Getting Lippy

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY THIS MASCARA. I Love the name too ha ha .πŸ“πŸ‰πŸ˜€

Winging It

Hope to get one of these on Friday x

Multimasker

Thank you @EllenL love trying new mascaras! Looking forward to picking one of these up on Friday. Hope everyone manages to get one.

Fresh Face

I look forward to the opportunity to try this one out! Thanks!

Blending In

Wow would love 1 but when is the date you have to get it by

Getting Lippy

Amazing πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Nailing It

Oh exciting stuff! I'm in need of a new mascara haha

Beauty Crush

Fab!! I won't be able to pick one up as I work full time now so is hard to pick up samples Smiley Sad

But I will ask my sister to pick one up for me, if she can Smiley Happy

First Base

Sadly all 3 Debenhams stores near me have closed. I will no longer  be shopping at Debenhams 

Getting Lippy

WOW - I'm so pleased about this freebie tomorrow. Heart  I bought one of these mascaras in December as I was looking for a different mascara and the brand had another product I bought.  It is really good and so I'd urge everyone to try it if possible.  I have few and very thin lashes and this mascara makes them look better than my former favourite.  

Fresh Face

Looking forward to trying this fingers crossed 

Living the Highlight

The way I’ve seen people get so excited about this mascara.....it really must be as good as it says! Will definitely try and get a sample to try!  Thanks @EllenL 

Fresh Face

I’ve always wanted to try this mascara πŸ’•

Fresh Face

How do I get free samples if I don't live near a debanams

Fresh Face

Just been to Debenhams in white rose, and the staff didn't know about it either as there's been no deliveries.