cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 31st January, pick up your sample of Tiffany & Co. 'Tiffany & Love for Her Eau de Parfum' and 'Tiffany & Love for Him Eau de Parfum'! The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. celebrate modern love, and are inspired by the connection that bonds two people together. Both fragrances share a common ingredient, Blue Sequoia, which brings vibrant woody notes that unify the two scents. 

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

'Tiffany & Love for Her' is a floral, woody scent derived from an exclusive ingredient - blue basil - as well as grapefruit and neroli to bring sweetness and crispness. 'Tiffany & Love for Him' shares similar woody notes, with aromatic citrus brought from ginger, mandarin and cardamon. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 31/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Tiffany & Love for Him 5ml and one Tiffany & Love for Her 5ml.

105 Comments
Winging It

Looking forward to trying this thank you x

Fresh Face

Hope I manage to get a sample I look forward to trying it 

Getting Lippy

@koo123 You get both! They did that last time with the Dior sample - a His & Hers Heart

Getting Lippy

My local branch first said they didn’t know anything about this and that it wouldn’t be happening today as there was already a beauty box this month. When I mentioned it was Advertised online she said that maybe the delivery was late then. Disappointed as would love to try this perfume, has anyone else had their deliveries arrive late? Wondering if it would be worth calling in tomorrow but not sure if I’ll be in the area. Hope everyone else gets theirs!

Winging It

I just got my sample and I am trilled to the moon ❤️

Winging It

Hello

Those of you going to Cambridge shop - beauty lady said they will not have it until next delivery, which will be on Monday. As they did not have it this time. Just been there xx

Perfectly Primed

Got mine this morning as I was already in town shopping at boots in there 70%sale 😁.

Happy days 🎉🎊😄

Winging It

Same here, traveled all the way to Debenhams and was told that delivery is late nothing arrived so it won't be happening today, so disappointing Smiley Sad 

Thats London Westfield W12 store.  

Winging It

Scunthorpe store had no delivery today, so upset 🙁

Getting Lippy

5B82B6AB-D326-41FE-B9B2-8CE4564700E6.jpeg

Thanks Debenham❤️Nice smell perfume 👌🏻

Fresh Face

906E9DBD-B129-4B7E-AF95-67AC9B6CDCEA.jpeg

Lovely perfumes , I like every thing about it  has a very nice and light smell, my husband liked it too ..best choice for Valentine’s Day !🎁❤️

A big  thanks to Debenhams for such a lovely freebies🤗0ED58522-8AEB-489A-96CB-A441BE8BEDF4.jpeg

Getting Lippy

Got mine this morning in Glasgow and am delighted. Many thanks to Debenhams and Tiffany & Co. 

Getting Lippy

This Tiffany perfume is lovely,  The men’s one is really nice. My Husband will really pleased with his aftershave. 
Thank you for 2 gifts this month. 

Winging It

I was lucky enough to have an early lunch and pop into the Birmingham Bullring Debenhams and pick up a beauty box. The smell of both his and her's is lovely and the bottles are a lovely handbag size. The girl behind the counter was lovely too so overall really happy!

Winging It

Thank you for the lovely samples this month, Managed to pick these up today can not wait to try Smiley Very Happy .A lovely treat for me and the husband.

Perfectly Primed

Today morning I grabbed my beauty box. It was amazing very cute little bottles of Tiffany’s ❤️💕

Winging It

Is it possible to have samples posted to us at all? My nearest store, Birmingham Fort closed down. I work full time and cant get into bull ring store till Saturday and theyve all gone by then

Winging It

I asked for this sample today, in Debenhams -Princess street Edinburgh and was refused by a shop assistant who said that my Beauty card is not activated (which is not true). He recommended me to activate it,but didn´t want to provide me with any further info or help... I haven´t experienced  such a poor service and unfriendly behaviour for a long time... This shop assistant doesn´t represent Debenhams very well :-((

Getting Lippy

Just got an email after 5pm today 31st January telling me about this Tiffany beauty club sample. It's quite disappointing to be told about it now as it's very unlikely there will be any more left in store . If you are going to tell me about a sample why not tell me a few days before it's available so I have a chance to pick one up, rather than afterwards.

Quite annoying cos I spend a lot of money in store on Beauty products. 

No doubt I would have bought something if I'd been in store today, so you've lost out on me buying in store today and possibly others in the same situation. 

Getting Lippy

Got mine today. Smells lovely

Fresh Face

I would of loved to try this box......only problem is that there’s no Debenhams local to me anymore as it closed down 😩.

No more beauty boxes for me anymore 😭.

Total Glossip

Omg shame we don’t have a Debenhams here anymore 😢

Winging It

@EllenL wrote:

From Friday 31st January, pick up your sample of Tiffany & Co. 'Tiffany & Love for Her Eau de Parfum' and 'Tiffany & Love for Him Eau de Parfum'! The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. celebrate modern love, and are inspired by the connection that bonds two people together. Both fragrances share a common ingredient, Blue Sequoia, which brings vibrant woody notes that unify the two scents. 

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

'Tiffany & Love for Her' is a floral, woody scent derived from an exclusive ingredient - blue basil - as well as grapefruit and neroli to bring sweetness and crispness. 'Tiffany & Love for Him' shares similar woody notes, with aromatic citrus brought from ginger, mandarin and cardamon. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 31/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Tiffany & Love for Him 5ml and one Tiffany & Love for Her 5ml.

Picked up my free sample yesterday, loving it already, it smells amazing 

Getting Lippy

I would’ve loved to have got my hands on this freebie! Went to my local Debenhams twice yesterday but they said they didn’t receive the samples yet. 

Winging It

I would love to try many products, some for myself some for my wife. Unfortunately you don't seem to have many outlets, and being a card holder for many years feel that you could send samples out, even if you ask for a few pounds towards postage. Off the back of trying the samples,  you will earn more money when people pay for the full size product. The days of going out shopping are just not happening anymore. Everything is now bought on line, so please get with the times. Kind Regards Mr. Lloyd Mappley 

Getting Lippy

Now your just teasing me with one of the most BLISSFUL SCENTS known to man as I want some of this so badly, mmmm yes please scent me now!!!!!

Winging It

Tried in my local store in Walsall  today and they say they are not receiving the beauty boxes of late, they haven't had the last two, and when they do receive them there are only a few sent out. 

Getting Lippy

Lovely offer!

Went to Debenhams in Luton on friday the 31st of January and twice on 1st of February

Still getting told the same thing by the staff members, gifts have not arrived in store and may take up to 1 week to arrive. Very strange No friendly faces in this shop! Smiley Sad

Anyone had similar issues or good service at this store?

Goodluck in getting your free beauty box all!

Total Glossip

I popped into my local Debenhams today morning and phew thank God they had a sample. I love these perfumes and they smell divine! It's great to have something for the guys this time and perfect timing for Valentines day Heart by Debenhams. Thank you so much Debenhams and Tiffany & Co. Smiley Happy

Winging It

Got mine today, it was the last sample, luckily! I usually  get most samples, even if I come 1-2 days later.  Always great service at Debenhams Borehamwood,  thank you!

Winging It

Love it love it love it! This is the best one so far. The sample is such a good size and it is my favourite perfume, feel so lucky the get one today! My friend went 1 hour later and all were gone...

Winging It

Thanks for the Tiffany fragrance samples.  I was surprised at how much my wife and I both liked each fragrance, I'd definitely consider buying it full size as a result.

Winging It

Whoopeee.. collected my tiffany perfume.. his and hers.. they smell great..  loving the smell.. would suggest that everyone get theirs now..!!! I'm super happy 🙂 Thank you debenhams beauty club..!! 

I wanted to collect the clarins as well but the lady said I could only have one.. anyone know anything about not collecting both samples at the same time..?? 

Fresh Face

If you live in Coventry don’t bother, every time I go to collect the sample they have always finished!!!!!! Even on the day !!!!! 

Living the Highlight

So pleased that I managed to get this months amazing sample Heart I have missed several lately so this is fab, Thank You Debenhams for spoiling us with 2 lovely EDT XHeart

Winging It

I wrote 2 posts this evening about my disappointment,none of them appear here.:-( 

Getting Lippy

'Tiffany' & Love for Her and Him perfume - was  lucky enough to able to pick up the samples on a visit to my local Debenhams. 

Very pleasant aroma and generous samples, two bottles, one for her and one for him.

Thank you to Debenhams and 'Tiffany'

Nailing It

IMG_20200131_134009_606.jpg

This has to be my all time fave beauty club gift.

I wasnt keen on the normal Tiffany and Co fragrance, so much so I sold my bottle as I couldn't get to love it.

This on the other hand, new firm favourite. 

Hoping Hubs gets the hint for Valentines Day 🖤💙

Winging It

Thank you so much for these samples. I was considering buying this Tiffany Love For Her Eau De Parfum - Tiffany Co 

before Christmas. Now I've had a chance to wear it over a few days, I love it and it will now be in my list of favourite fragrances. 💖💖💖

Beauty Icon

I know I won't get a response and most likely to be ignored but @EllenL  can I please ask how genuine loyal customers like myself who work to earn, spend half of wages on Debenhams can get denied for a monthly club sample which I'm entitled to as a 'Beauty Club Card' owner yet multiple fraud accounts are getting loads of favoritism towards new on you scheme products sent out to them  where you hardly get a decent review out of them? Absolutely baffled

Winging It

Managed to get this one, usually there are no left! Thanks Debenhams 😊👍

Perfectly Primed

I second that @Ashli  couldn't agree more. 😱

All Eyes on Me

@Ashli @EllenL I'm really not trying to get these samples anymore since SA looked at me like I'm an idiot when I mentioned Debenhams Beauty Club. I went to the store on Friday morning and was told that all samples are gone because they received them on Wednesday. When I mentioned that it was supposed to be available from Friday, I got the look that keeps me away from fragrance counter since.

Fresh Face

Picked these up Friday,  lovely light fragrance. Will be purchasing 💕

Multimasker

20200203_231138.jpg

Managed to get my hands on this lovely beautyclub box on Friday afternoon.Normally i always missed out on the perfume samples.Hubby loved his one and so did i.

Thank you very much Debenhams 😍

Fresh Face

I love this pr

Winging It

I missed it 😔 

Winging It

got this sample and iam loving it, it's perfect for this weather 15808579044296468798103146285648.jpg

Chilling Out

would love to try this. how?

Fresh Face

This is one of the best perfumes I've ever had. Great size and the smell stays for a long time. Great perfume