cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 10th January, pick up your sample of Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream . A light moisturiser that effortlessly melts into your skin, this natural, vegan formula is infused with coconut water and Alpenrose to hydrate and detoxify. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

'My Clarins' is the first vegan-friendly, eco-conscious skincare range from Clarins, which uses simple, natural ingredients to give skin a healthy boost of nutrition! Suitable for all skin types. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream 5ml.

93 Comments
Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  first sample of the year 

xMrmx
Total Glossip

Cant wait to try this 😍

Cassie28
Getting Lippy
Brilliant I can`t wait to Try it Clarins is My Favourite Skincare
Katrina777
Multimasker
@Ashli Smiley Happy Thanks for tagging me lovely Smiley Happy let's see if I am lucky enough to get my hands on this after 4pm aha x
Tallatz
Perfectly Primed

@EllenL Debenham in our area is closing so I don’t think so that I can get any sample further Smiley Sad

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Good luck everybody, another great sample from Debenhams as usual. Even though I cannot get it, thank you very much to Debenhams for always looking after the community members @EllenL 

kimbeard66
Total Glossip

Lovely 😊

Llunnon
Nailing It

First sample of 2020 🎊 hopefully I'll be able to get down to Debs to collect Friday. Thanks debs

nzborn
Perfectly Primed

woo hoooooooooooooooo

Ashli
Beauty Icon

@Katrina777  I won't be collecting any samples for a few months as I have been given generous gifts from secret santas and extras but if there's any that you fancy, just me know & I'll grab them for you as I remember on one of the post you mentioned you may not able to collect them xx

Yusu1234
Multimasker

@EllenL Thank you so much, Clarins skincare products are undoubtedly one of the best among the other skincare brands 

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Woooooo hopefully I’ll get one to try... thank you 😊

Jax99
Beauty Crush

Thank you Debenhams, fantastic first sample of the year!!!!😍  don't think I will be going into the city though, so I shall miss out on this one.

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

Thank you @EllenL and Debenhams Beauty Club, I heard that this range is amazing,  can't wait to try it ❤ 

Giilie
Getting Lippy

VEGANUARY ! 
Great Job Debenhams Beauty Club hope I can get to my local store to collect mine 

Murphy1971
First Base

I can’t get to my Debenhams as I am in a wheelchair and bed bound can not get my  free gift what do I do please if my local shop go I’ve been after the free samples for ages 🤪🙏✌️👩🏻‍🦱🙅🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

MissCherry
Getting Lippy

Love this

RachelClem25
Fresh Face

Love Clarins!

missfab
Getting Lippy

My fave brand

Galara01
High Brow

@EllenL  I'm loving my skin care at the moment, so fingers crossed I can get hold of this 🤞

Hutch
Multimasker
I love the night cream form this range so looking forward to sampling the day one and maybe add a full one to my routine Smiley Happy
Lorka5
Getting Lippy

Sounds lovely - looking forward to trying it out. Smiley Very Happy

Bettyboo1960
Getting Lippy

LOVE  Clarins and so will be getting a sample. 😉

Clare1984
Total Glossip

Thanks 

Ashzainah
First Base

Cant wait to try ...

KayBarron
Fresh Face

This look great. Can you apply with a picture of a beauty card? I have applied but yet to recieve. Thankyou

Rlp
Nailing It

My favourite brand I will try to get it 

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you @EllenL looking forward to trying this as I haven't tried any Clarins products before.

Hope everyone manages to get one!

Nic11
Getting Lippy

Hopefully I will be able to pick this up friday, love Clarins.

Hrhmaha
Fresh Face

Can't wait to go try it out .

Areej
Beauty Icon

Yayyyyy sample 🥰

MFL1276
Multimasker

Thanks @EllenL ,can't wait to get my hands on this lovely Clarins sample.

Great timing and good choice as my skin really needs a bit of pampering and attention after the wonderful festive days and the cold weather isn't helping at all 😂

CelticRed
Fresh Face

Oooo, thanks Debenhams Beauty Club. I'm looking forward to trying this. I love Clarins and use their cleanser so would be good to try a moisturiser too. Fingers crossed I manage to get a sample🤞 I've been to Debenhams today to pick up some Kat Von D and YSL sale items but always happy to make a return visit 😊

Samshine
Going Pro

@EllenL  Yaay thank you so much for a new year beauty sample which sounds healthy and natural...can’t wait to get this🥰

brown88
Getting Lippy

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HOW GOOD IT IS WHAT DO YOU THINK

Annmac
High Brow

Lovely chance for those that haven't tried this or don't like to ask SA for samples normally ☺

Fab-R7
Getting Lippy

Hey, can't wait to pick up this Clarins product, Clarins has been around for years, should be good.

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

Thank you for the opportunity, I probably won't be able to get it as I now work far away from town, I hope everyone who gets it enjoy 💕

Purebeauty
Winging It

Hello

Newbie here

How do I receive a beauty card please. I am registered and have my number but don't have a physical card

Thank you 

Lina
Getting Lippy

Clarins my favourite cream. 

KM2
First Base

can't wait to try this Smiley Happy 

Hrhmaha
Fresh Face

Just picked my up , thanks for the opportunity can’t wait to try it out . 

Sabina123
Living the Highlight

Ooohhhh yes please!!

Rnny123
Beauty Crush

@EllenL Clarins is always the best 

Tallatz
Perfectly Primed

Clarins is the best skin care @EllenL 

Jax99
Beauty Crush

@Purebeauty  If I remember rightly I  received my beauty card through the post. It was sent out to me after I registered.  Any problems phone Debenhams head office, I am sure they will advise you 🙋

Rlp
Nailing It

Wow new year first sample I received today. It’s so cute and 15 ml. I love to try it out 

Supheena
Fresh Face

I've never tried this brand...but willing to give it ago and see the results😁

Debbiejt
First Base

This isn't the first time I have received notification of the free sample the day after it would be available so not holding out much hope of any being left on Mnday when I will next be able to visit a Debenhams store ☹️

Poglie
Getting Lippy

Never have any in my nearest store