cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

165 Comments
skyboy16
Winging It

I haven't got a store near me but going milton Keynes at weekend so hopefully they will have something there for me  love debenhams wish I had one nearer to me x

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

Can't believe I missed out. I didn't get my email until Saturday and by then they had all gone. Looking for a new lipstick as well. We'll done to all who managed to get one.xx

Shanti
Nailing It

I got my sample in Oxford Street Debenhams. I’m a big Chanel lipstick fan and use the Coco Flash in Jour everyday. Love the Rouge Allure Ink although I’m not a fan of inks and stains which are pretty intense and one needs to be brave to wear them. Besides they dry the lips out but NOT Chanel Allure Ink! Gorgeous colour and so easy to apply and goes on smooth like silk. Even and satiny and super soft lips which did not dry out.  The colour stayed on all evening. Great product with an unusual texture like powder to cream! Thanks for the little sample which I’m taking on my Cruise in 3 days! Perfect.

Sugarspice
Fresh Face

Omg!! Absolutely love this sample! It’s the first time I’ve ever managed to get a sample!! 

Annmac
High Brow

I'm loving mine thank you so much Debenhams and @BeccaB 😘

Hhair
Winging It

Love it, love it, love it. 

Embob
Fresh Face

Managed 2 grab this one early,a great #chanel freebie! 

Sandra23
First Base

OMG hope I’m not too late 😘 

KJ2
Fresh Face

Always run out still yet to get all samples

alaanoui
Fresh Face

I love this so much, got lucky enough to pick up a free sample. The colour is soooo rich and gorgeous, looks amazing <3 

teganlouise2k5
Blending In

can i ? x

carpenter1
Fresh Face

love all this

MLJ
Winging It

Hi I went there on the day and  the following 3 days to be told every time that they haven't been received and they do know when samples will come :-( 

Sznnrb4
Getting Lippy

Such a shame our local Debenhams closed.

unable to get these wonderful samples.

Wendy123
Winging It

I went to Debenhams in Bath and Swindon and neither of them had received the samples.  Such a shame x