cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

166 Comments
Getting Lippy

Amazing samples. I like Dior💞

First Base

I am really disappointed I received the email today for the free sample of the  Chanel lipstick which was suppose to only have been given out. I was going shopping to the Stockport Debenhams and thought I would be able to get one . I spoke to the girl on the perfume counter has they don’t have the Chanel counter in that store and was told they had all gone they came in Friday . Ive never yet had any of the free samples !!

Nailing It

I got one 🥳 thank you Debenhams !!

Total Glossip

Wow I just collect today’s free channel lipstick it’s amazing , thank you so much Debenham.

Fresh Face

Love the feel and colour. 

Nailing It

I arrived today at Debenhams and got shocked when I didn't see someone at the Fragrance counter. I then asked a lady at Clarins and she assisted me with the help of her manager. I was lucky to get it as when my sister went to get it at 10 a.m., all the samples were over. This lipstick feels great and light weight on the lips. It is a different shade of red. Thank you Chanel and Debenhams Heart Hope everyone got lucky as I did.

Fresh Face

Heart

💋💄💋

Nailing It

Thank you for my Lippy Debenhams😘💋💄💐

Blending In

I just love Chanel and I love to try Chanel lipstick 👍💝

Getting Lippy

Didn't get the Chanel sample - very disappointed because I would like to have tried it.  All the samples went fast in the morning!  Oh well, here's to the next one!!

Fresh Face

I want😜

Fresh Face

The shop opens at 9.30 at 11.30 there was non left. My friend was told she should come on Friday, even though the website clearly says 'available from Saturday'. An absolute joke :-(

Getting Lippy

Im gutted, I could’ve got the sample yesterday if I had known they were giving it out on Friday,  I thought they were giving it out on Saturday like it was mentioned.  😣  #chanel #lipstick #freebie

Just Brows-ing

Really good I tried if nice 👍 din I why everyone time dis one thanks 

Fresh Face
I was so looking forward to collecting my freebie today but when I went to the Debenhams counter with my beauty club card, I was told that i have to show the actual email in regards to the freebie. I explained to them that I didn’t receive any, although I am a registered beauty club member, I even showed them proof of my account. They then went on to say I have to make purchases to get points and then I can use my card. I was very disappointed and confused as I thought otherwise. 
Just Brows-ing

Thank you very much.

Hopefully tomorrow am going to dibanam 

Nailing It

Pretty confusing to arrive at Debenhams Nottingham this morning to find out that The Chanel lipstick samples had been delivered on FRIDAY 15th November 

according to the representatives on The beauty Club desk, these samples were all gone by opening time. I don't understand why it was incorrectly stated on the Beauty club website that these samples were available on Saturday 16th November. I would have popped in on Friday if I had known. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Nailing It

Will be going there today hopefully 1 will just sit there waiting for me 😂

First Base

would love to try it

Nailing It

I WENT TO DEBENHAMS IN WHITE ROSE CENTRE LEEDS YESTERDAY I WENT TO CHANNEL COUNTER THEY GAVE ME A FREE SAMPLE IN THAT GREEN BOX WITH DEBENHAMS WRITTEN ON IT WHEN I GOT HOME I OPENED IT THERE WAS NO LIPSTICK IN IT THERE WAS ANTI WRINKLES CREAM INTHAT BOX I WAS REALLY REALLY UPSET AND DISAPPOINTED CAN ANY ONE POST A FREE LIPSTICK OUT TO MY HOME ADDRESS 

Getting Lippy

Didnt think I would be able to pick up this freebie as I don't usually go into the city on a saturday but hubby had an appointment at spec savers so I willingly  tagged along!! Went to the Chanel counter at the Norwich store around 9.30 and the very friendly young assistant gave me my sample.  Reading some of these comments I feel that debenhams need better communication with their stores and have some customer service training as it's a bit of a lottery.  You shouldn't feel embarrassed or a scrounger collecting a freebie they promote.20191117_083103.jpg

All Eyes on Me
I got my sample on Saturday morningSmiley Happy dont know why some people got there's on Friday.
All Eyes on Me
@BeautifulEyes Debenhams should stick to the date they wrote in the community. I went for my sample yesterday morning no worries x
Getting Lippy

So good daughter tried to have it away with mine..... Love this red. 

Fresh Face

Yes please I would love this one <3

Winging It

The colour is really nice! Thank you Debenhams Beauty Club again! 

Winging It

image.jpg

New Luxury Sample. Thanks, Debenhams. 

Fresh Face

Really great Chanel counter service at my Debenhams - thanks for a super freebie

Winging It

Sounds amazing ❤️

Getting Lippy

Got mine, soooooo beautiful, thank you Debenhams x 

Getting Lippy

Thank you @BeccaB and Debenhams Beauty Club for this amazing sample ❤ I managed to pick up mine today 🥰 

Winging It

Got mine! It's wonderful. Thank you so much. 

Nailing It

I was in town on Friday & if I knew that the sample was available on Friday, I would've picked it up. I went into Debenhams (as always never miss going in there on my trips to town), I literally walked past the Chanel counter. Couldn't get back into town on Saturday so I've definitely missed out on this. If only I asked if they had the sample. Missed most of October samples as couldn't make it into town. Hope everyone managed to pick their's up. 🤔🙄😏😁💖

Getting Lippy

1574090151088529268174.jpg

Winging It

Impressed ! Wow what a lovely Lip product from Chanel. feels like Christmas Thank you

Getting Lippy

Collected mine from Nottingham on Saturday and I like it.

Getting Lippy

I think the staff at Nottingham is not really friendly . Whenever I go there i find that they are not really helpful. When you ask for a sample they will make you feel like you are begging something. Instead of encouraging they are discouraging costumers. Going there on 5th Dec to attend beauty event but I'm very disappointed with the staff behaviour. 

Fresh Face

Lovely colour as always from #ROUGE ALLURE INK#CHANEL Matt liquid colour 152

beautiful long lasting colour.❤️❤️

Would recommend it to all my friends and colleagues at work, 

ideal gift for Christmas 🎄 

First Base

I couldn't get my sample from Slough Debenhams Store. They said they didn't receive the sample so they didn't have any free Chanel Rouge Allure Ink to give away. Is it true? Do you send your samples to some stores only?

Getting Lippy

thank you.... picked up mine from the Weymouth branch on Saturday....excellent product...colour a bit dark for me but if it is put on very lightly it comes up much paler and is fine. It just takes a little time and effort to get it perfect. 

Fresh Face

So so chuffed...I popped into my local store and asked on the off chance and they still had a beauty gift with the Chanel Lip Ink...OMD its fab! Thank you so much! 🌟👄💄

Living the Highlight

I missed this one Smiley Sad

Winging It

Really would have loved to get this sample but our debenhams NEVER has enough in I knowits first come first serve... but going the day it's out and being told they have gone already all the time with every sample every month I dont think it's fair. I'm  really disappointed 😞😞

Winging It

Still not well I've missed so many freebies plus there's no Debenhams nearby!!

Fresh Face

Picked this up from the Wigan store and was amazed to see how big the sample was

The colour didn’t really suit me so gifted it a friend 

Fresh Face

In Debenhams Harrow I can never find free samples. Every time I try is never available. ☹️

Fresh Face

Is chanel lipstick sample still available as my daughters local debenhams  have not received any of these samples  and my local o e keeps staing they have all gone... it would be nice to finally be able to get hold of a sample. 😊🥰

Winging It

GOSH I hope there is some left I wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of those, keeping fingers crossed.

Nailing It

Love this little sample 

Winging It

Hahaha... corrected is going crazy. Missed, for sure.