cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Beauty Club Crew

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you donโ€™t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Donโ€™t worry itโ€™s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click โ€˜Write a reviewโ€™ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

169 Comments
Getting Lippy

This looks lovely, unfortunately I cannot get to debenhams on a saturday

Total Glossip

Looks gorgeous ๐Ÿฅฐ

Getting Lippy

OMG OMG.... Chanel is the holy Grail of all lipsticks. Thanks Debenhams. I hope I get this one. So so want this....fingers crossed x

Winging It

Brilliant, I'm going shopping with my 3 young grandchildren in Swindon on Saturday.  I might just be in need of this - my reward !!!

Winging It

i sure hope i dont miss out on this fab sample๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ’„....love chanel range...reds are my fav....good luck everyone on grabbing ur samples๐Ÿ’–

Fresh Face

Would  love this but I can't get to my store  very often so usually  miss out

Fresh Face

Hi Ladies,

Just a heads up the beauty club sample is out today not Saturday as advertised just collected mine ๐Ÿคฉ 

Fresh Face

AAF3B9E0-3F8D-47E2-9603-6E1EAD8A9663.jpeg

Perfectly Primed
  • Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ˜Š
Getting Lippy

Ooh lovely hope my local store has these tomorrow ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž

Winging It

Just picked up mine first thing this morning, fantastic little sample which I will take on holiday and then if I like it I will buy full size on Tenerife south airport, it was worth my early trip into town

Fresh Face

Love that this is for a Saturday pick up!! 

Total Glossip

Wowww amazing,,  will definitely try to come and get this amazing lippie โคโค

Winging It

Love to win this amazing lipstick ๐Ÿ’„ 

Getting Lippy

Just collected mine, Charlotte at the chanel counter in debenhams Westfield white city was so helpful, thank you!

Getting Lippy

Really excited to try this! Thanks, Debenhams x

Winging It

@BeccaB @Becca

Made a trip to Debenhams first thing this morning especially to pick up this freebie and was told I couldn't have it as they are holding them back until the launch of beauty event. Having received the email telling me I could collect from today and to be quick! Couldn't get any quicker than 09.30 am. Have to say its misleading if were not allowed it.

Winging It

I absolutely love these beauty club samples however, itโ€™s quite frustrating when some stores hand them out a day early and other say they are not allowed to. If it says theyโ€™re available from Saturday then to make it fair, I donโ€™t think they should hand them out before then!

Getting Lippy

Being spoilt yet again๐Ÿ’•Thanks Beauty Club๐Ÿ˜˜

Nailing It

I REALLY LOVE CHANNEL SO MUCH THANK YOU SO MUCH DEBENHAMS I WILL HOPEFULLY GO DOWN TO WHITE ROSE CENTRE TOMORROW IN LEEDS CHANNEL IS MY FAVOURITE 

Blending In

@BeccaB wrote:

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you donโ€™t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Donโ€™t worry itโ€™s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click โ€˜Write a reviewโ€™ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

Fresh Face

Hi. 

Could you please tell me if Hounslow store will get this? 

They usually don't give me anything when I'm asking and have no idea what I'm talking about... 

I really wanna try this one. If You can tell me  which  store in west london will have this will be great. Thank you 

Multimasker

Wow that's an amazing sample !!  They will snap out quick for sure . Cant wait @BeccaB  thankyou for this wonderful sampleโค๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

High Brow

Hi, unfortunately I havenโ€™t got it. I phoned them two times and they said that they havenโ€™t received it, may be tomorrow. I always missed the Chanel. So sad.๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

Winging It

id ove to try this out

Nailing It

A bit angry... went to the store on Friday just to be told they are already gone. Werenโ€™t they supposed to be given away on Saturday this time????

Fresh Face

I would like my sisters to try this 

First Base

I donโ€™t have a card only my registration online can I still get a sample

Winging It

So excited to try this, love Chanel lipsticks! Smiley Happy)

Winging It

ooh great sample, hope I can pick one up

Fresh Face

ooh I love this colour !!

Winging It

Waited this morning(Saturday 16th as advertised) at local Debenhams store in Banbury for the doors to open at 9am and was told the Chanel gift had all gone and that they were given out yesterday(Thursday 15th) So unfair as I would have gone yesterday if iโ€™d known and also so unfaif for all those that work on a Friday and were looking forward to it being a Saturday this time. So, so disappointed. NOT GREAT DEBENHAMS!!!

Winging It

All given out yesterday at my store in Banbury a day earlier than advertised! Not great Debenhams!

Arrived at 9am Saturday 16th November as advertised but I was too late they had already gone the previous day. 

Fresh Face

I hope I can get one today, there must be a lot of person want this.๐Ÿ˜

Getting Lippy

I got this sample! So pleased as it's such a beautiful lipstick, suits my skin tone well and the applicator is so soft and gorgeous, it doesn't look anything less than perfect when applied and it feels like a dream, it's almost completely weightless. Sadly it started to rub off the second I had a drink so I don't think I'll be able to wear this out for any special occasions but I will certainly be wearing it if I have any short and sweet events coming up! 

Fresh Face

Looks like a lot of us missed out on the chanel sample due to confusion over the date.... I thought it was strange that on the blog it stipulated Saturday...... Whereas on my other source it said Friday..... Should have popped in on Friday anyway as I was in town on my way to hospital. Can Debenhams beauty club give us an email alert when they are coming up? In the meantime I recommend signing up to Latest free stuff which let's you know accurately. 

Getting Lippy

Would love a sample but I am not well and cannot get into town xx.

Fresh Face

I Love Lipsticks so this Chanel one would be perfect for the Christmas Party.  

Winging It

Fab sample!  Picked up this morning in Swansea, my daughter will be delighted ๐Ÿ˜Š

Fresh Face

Good morning Iโ€™m very disappointed went to Debenhams story this morning and counter give me old samples with cream  ๐Ÿ˜” 

High Brow

Hi, I got my sample from Westfield. Wow!

I also won some samples, love it. Thanks 

Debenhams and Chanel. ๐Ÿ˜

04613711-D936-450B-85D9-1818EB0FF842.jpeg

Winging It

Thank you so much Debenhams๐Ÿค—!!!

Screenshot_20191116-123103_Gallery.jpg

I just collected my free sample of Chanel Rouge Allure, such a beautiful colour and glides on fabulously, good travel size too๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’

Getting Lippy
Went down to Debenhams for the Beauty Card Sample "Chanel Rouge Allure Ink (Choquant) 2.5ml as stated "will be given out on a first come first serve basis on the 16/11/19" at 10am  today the 16/11/19 to be told they had run out and I should have come down yesterday as this was a Friday giveaway even though my email stated that is was from the 16/11/19.
The assistant in the Bournemouth branch seemed shocked when I advised her of the date on the email for the  change of the date of the giveaway and it is quite obvious the staff had not had (or understood) this particular vital piece of information.
I have missed out on a number of samples as when they get the samples in they are giving them out from the time of the delivery for anybody that asks even if the sample giveaway has not officially started.
Also as way of justifying the unavailability she also stated that some companies send 6 boxes but this time they only had one box for this giveaway.
I was looking forward to trying the sample on my girlfriend and if she had liked it that could have been another gift I had bought her for Christmas
Please advise that this will be rectified in the future and that this branch will adhere to all of the stated dates to give Beauty Card holders the same chance to receive their samples on the first come first served basis.

Getting Lippy

Just got  Lippy โค๏ธAmazing. Thanks Debenham โค๏ธJust got Lippy โค๏ธAmazing. Thanks Debenham โค๏ธ

Winging It

I am very disappointed as I could not get my sample. I have tried to investigate further though, have gone through the complaint department and then through Debenhams' store manager in Sunderland. What a joke the whole story is!! The manager was claiming that the head office had sent them in an e-mail when  to distribute the samples.

So these samples usually come to the store  on Thursday  and then beauty club members can get these samples on Friday. This was the case for awhile. However, for Chanel lipstic it was clearly stated that it would be available on the 16/11/2019 (which was unusual in the first place) on all the sites I am using, including this Beauty Club. I am not really surprised about Sunderland, the samples are never available- you need to be VIP or a friend or family member to get them, it was my firm belief in the first place. After I have read a lot of posts here, I know now that we have been deceived by somebody on the top of the chain. Our local Debenhams' manager promised to phone head office on Monday morning and I am waiting for their response. I am really determined to get a sensible answer this time as it is not the frst time I can not get free samples in Sunderland. I think we also deserve some apology for incorrect information provided as it is against the law. As it is a big outfit in the UK, these kind of mistakes are not simply forgiveable and it would be nice to get some compensation for the time, petrol and nerves some of us experienced today.

Total Glossip

Yee I got nine just now โคโค๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Winging It

I would like to say that I went to Debenhams  to get my free sample of Chanel and it look good on my lips.๐Ÿ˜„

Fresh Face

I managed to get my Chanel sample at Workington today.

Fresh Face

I went for this free sample this morning exactly when Debenhams opened and was told all the samples were gone. I asked how that could be as I was there first and the assistant  said they started  giving them out on Thursday Smiley Sad

Fresh Face

First time I have be able to get the beauty sample cant wait to try it.