cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

156 Comments
Sula01
Nailing It

Hope they have some left for me 😭

Ileana
Getting Lippy

When I went to Debenhams  store always its to late, all samples gone. Today I order one product which will be delivered Friday on 18 of October. Its not possible to get one sample with my order?

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB wrote:

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

IMG_20191011_161201.jpg

Wow finally maged to get this month's gift..  Absolutely Beautiful perfume I must say you literally need a tiny drop and it goes a long way. Big shout out to @Boss786  for helping me around the dbns conseesions bagging me a few more goodies. ❤️

Tan34
Nailing It

Waoio

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

IMG_20191011_161201.jpg

In love got the givenchy L'interdit today and I must say it's an absolutely stunning fragrance and last long all you need is a tiny drop. I will definitely be purchasing a full bottle in the Xmas sales. Also shout out to the beautiful @Boss786 for bagging me a few more goodies. ❤️

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

@JM_51  Hey, thought I might let you know that even if you don't have your card yet, you can still collect the samples.

When I was new and was waiting for my card, I used to collect samples by explaining to the lady that I am waiting for my card, however I have my card number online, so she used to take my beauty card number and put it on the system and give me the freebie.

You don't have to miss out on the goodies while you wait for your card, try it next time Smiley Happy

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@Llunnon  hey lovely im glad i could help it was a pleasure meeting you 

And your baby was gourgeou😍😍

Anytime you need help pop and tag me or @SophieG1  as you met her aswell and we be more than happy to help you 😘😘😘

BeyondSkinDeep
First Base

10B13D8B-6280-49BF-A108-77BB3525ED34.jpeg

I got my gorgeous sample from Debenhams @Watford today- Tracey the supervisor went out of her way to help. So beautifully presented, I feel special!

thank you @BeautyClubCrew!

louissah
Getting Lippy

Hello, 

I usually use body shop's white musk but am keen to try some new fragrances, so would love to try, test and report back on this for you ... Smiley Happy xxx

Dotty
Getting Lippy

20191011_161241.jpg

I managed to get a sample! Love it. Thank you Debenhams ❤❤

Sarahw31
Getting Lippy

I don't usually have problems getting beauty club samples but no luck today. I purposely started work later today and was in Debenhams at 9.10am only to be told they had no samples left! Not sure I believe the sales assistant, surely they couldn't have given out all those samples within 10mins. It's my birthday tomorrow so was really looking forward to a little treat 😕

Bedfy
Fresh Face

I'd love to try this perfume xx

Miss_Taylor
Winging It
Regarding Westfield White City Debenhams not having stock of this sample, I really enjoyed reading La3's post (I'm so sorry, I don't know how to reply to a specific post Xx), because the girl at the Beauty Club card counter at the White City Westfield mall (London) Debenhams, also looked annoyed at me too, when I asked about the sample yesterday (friday), lol Smiley Very Happy Xx
Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

@Sarahw31  the same here I was told that they didn't get any and not to bother coming in on Saturday as they don't get deliveries on Saturday!

She also said that they probably won't get them.

I don't normally have any problems getting the samples. 

It could be genuine or maybe they are keeping them for the VIP event to put in bags?

Just didn't feel right. 

The way she said not to bother. It is my birthday on Tuesday 😁 so I was looking forward to it as well 😊

I have lots of samples etc but it is always nice to try something new.

dovi
Winging It

Collected today, it’s absolutely gorgeous!!! Love it!!!! Thanks beauty club!!!

shreena_kul
Nailing It

I reached my local Debenhams at 9 a.m. sharp and imagine they didn't open it until 9:05 (I was panicking with the wait lol). I managed to get the beauty club card sample phew. It is so Gorgeous and smells Lovely! Thank you Debenhams & Givenchy! Heart

Emily17453
Getting Lippy

Picked this up yesterday after a bit of an issue with the tills which involved the staff showing me the huge box and being ready to hand it over and then telling me I couldn't have it!! Was very pleased to receive it when I went back several hours later and can say it was definitely worth the hassle; the sample is beautifully presented and so luxury feeling, and the fragrance is just gorgeous. It's floral which develops into a very woody fragrance, so a little bit more sensual than I'd usually go which makes for a nice change. 

JaxLeo
Getting Lippy
Spoiler
I got mine today in Derry! I ts absolutely divine! Thanks debenhams! 
Isabelle127
Getting Lippy

Thank you @BeccaB , you are really spoiling us!

I managed to get this sample on Friday and I really like it. 

Tallatz
Nailing It

Hi, Debenham in Slough is the best one. Rukhi, Pushpinder, Ivon, Rana, and Razia are the best sellers. They always dealt me with respect. I was lucky enough to get my best sample. Thanks everyone and Debnham😍😍😍

image.jpgLove it

Winging It

I would love to try the purfume!

Lanale
Winging It

Thank you, got mine today and love it, nicely presented, long lasting, can still smell it after 5 hours, smells lovely, great for nights out, however need to watch as the bottle cap can easily come off in your bag, not as sweel as last sample of dior joy, which I found too sweet for my liking, prefer dior blooming bouquet. Would love these samples to come with a roller ball, not used applying straight from the bottle. 

Kelly13
Winging It

I went into my local store today and was delighted to receive this beautiful bottle of Givenchy, thank you so much 😍 . Absolutely stunning scent, I love it 🥰. 

Neko37
Total Glossip

@BeccaB

great fragrance, so pleased I managed to get one! Love the samples Debenhams offer so we can try before we buy 🙂

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB Thank you so much for giving us such an amazing opportunity, have collected one from the Debenhams in town and it’s lovely.

Fab-R7
Getting Lippy

Hey Beauty Club Team

I am so over the moon, I got my Givenchy L'Interdit EDP sample from my local Debenhams' !!!!

Thank you so much, it's already beginning to feel like Christmas !!!!!

Fab-R7

MrsC84
Winging It

@BeccaB thanks so much for the post,  was lucky enough to pick up my beauty box. Love the smell,  strong and sweet x #Givenchy #debenhams

donster
Living the Highlight

I missed this sample unfortunately but this fragrance is my absolute fav. I was gifted this for Christmas last year and it really is the most beautiful, unique scent that will certainly get compliments when worn, I love it x

Amy-bee90
Winging It

Disappointed as I didn't get an email confirmation (didn't no this till another customer told me) went into store and told them im with beauty club and asked please can i have a sample was told "no there is not any" then another women asked and she got 1 so I asked her how and she told me that you have to get an email confirmation. This is my 1st time doing this. Felt uncomfortable. How does this work? Thanks 

Becky09
Nailing It

Managed to get this amazing sample from the Plymouth store on the way back from my holiday. I'm so very happy with it, it smells wonderful and such a generous size!

Hannah35
Getting Lippy

I happened to be in Debenhams at the right time and at the right place! 

Thank you so much Debenhams  for this opportunity . This is my first sample from the beauty club membership and I feel so spoilt. I always seem to be missing them since I’m a busy mother of 6 spoiling them  , I never get something for myself. 

Thanks again !image.jpg

Cariad2k
Winging It

I was lucky to be able to pick up this beautiful free gift this month, so a big Thank You Debenhams Beauty Club.

This has simply got to be one of the most gorgeous floral fragranced  perfumes I've tried for a long time as I usually go for musky aromas like Opium Black.

What a refreshingly feminine scent

Thank you once again.  

#Givenchy L'interdit Eau de Parfum

Beauty-Club.jpg

Cariad2k
Winging It

I was lucky to be able to pick up this beautiful free gift this month, so a big Thank You Debenhams Beauty Club.

This has simply got to be one of the most gorgeous floral fragranced  perfumes I've tried for a long time as I usually go for musky aromas like Opium Black.

What a refreshingly feminine scent

Thank you once again.  

#Givenchy L'interdit Eau de Parfum

mammymoo21
Getting Lippy

Oh thank you I finally got one, my hubby bought me a little gift and I asked and they were some lefted happy lady 😀 

TK2
Getting Lippy

Managed to get one. Beautiful smell. Size was a bonus!!! 

CurlyKT
Winging It

Picked this up yesterday, Wow what a fantastic generous sized beauty club freebie 😄 Thank you so much.

Kimmy1
Getting Lippy

Was lucky enough to get the last sample from my local store on Saturday!!

I have worn the fragrance every day since and l love it. It’s warm and classy and is very long lasting! Thank you Beauty Club........again xx

Yusu1234
Nailing It

Got one on Saturday, very good sized sample, the smell is gorgeous and lasts for ages, thank you so much @BeccaB 

Suha1
Winging It

Hi ladies

I have question, is somebody picked a free sample frome GAVENCHY

(L'interdit  10 ml) ?

I went to Debenhams in Oxford Street at 11/10 at 9:40

They said it's didn't arrive yet ,

The lady took my phone number to text me later ,but nobody call me till today.

Jess41
Fresh Face

Hi I am new to the beauty club and ive requested for a beauty club card and I really want the Givenchy Perfume sample but how do I get it will I get it posted to me because I can’t go into the Debenhams store because I haven’t got a beauty club card hope someone helps

Reema1
Getting Lippy

Collected mine at Debenhams.  Love it. ❤❤

Tammysansom
Fresh Face

Awww another sample my debenhams didn't have ! Missed out again😣 

Webdama2001
Winging It

I collected my sample a few days ago and I can only say that smells amazing. I will highly recommend this perfume  😊😊

Thanks for the same

image.jpgReally wonderful

Tomi
Winging It

Got to my local store Saturday morning to collect the givenchy perfume sample, only to be told it’s finished. The lady initially said nothing of such here, and later told me it’s finished. I sensed something wasn’t right but what can I do? I can’t force her to give me right! So I left empty handed. 😅 

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

Was lucky enough to collect the Givenchy eau de parfum from my local Debenhams.  It is a very lovely scent and like the bottle too - all thanks to Debenhams 

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

Beautiful fragrance I know what is going to be on my list for Santa. 

Bedfy
Fresh Face

don't have a store near me so miss out

Angtrudg
Getting Lippy

So gutted that I missed out on this item.

Coli_don
Winging It

Shame not many were sent to stores my store received 15 they were gone by 11 am so missed out

Crisu
Winging It

I already have this perfume, it's my favorite at this moment.  The smell is persisting hours, I was always asked what perfume I used when wearing it.