cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

156 Comments
Mardy
Winging It

Can’t wait going to be like a speed demon in the morning 🤣 

Borkan
Fresh Face

Thank you debenhams my favourite store very  generous , I love  this perfume 

Shy82
Total Glossip
Whoop whoop!
JaxLeo
Getting Lippy

Fab sample, and 10mls!! I really hope I'll get to debhenams before they all are gone! X

MFL1276
Total Glossip

@BeccaB Wowww many thanks to spoil us again👌👍👏

That's 2 samples in a month and i'm already excited now !!!

That's not even a 5ml sample but its a 10ml one this time 👀🙀😁

Hope i get my hands on this lovely fragance by Givenchy,as actually i've given this a good smell in-store and fell in love with it 😍

Got all fingers & toes crossed and hope i'm lucky enough tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

Susangreat
Winging It

Love to try

Yakamoz
Winging It

I really want to try this perfume..

Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 💕

Bahadur
Multimasker

Ooh I hope I get one of these !

MrsDR
Fresh Face

Looking for a new scent for autumn/winter,  I hope this is the one 🤔 - I will give it a try. 

Thanks @BeccaB  

Chez
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB @EllenL 

Really hoping to get a trial of this b4 I might by Ithe I just can't make it to shop due to my illness so I do it online or friend goes 😢😢

Jodz
Getting Lippy

My card arrived a couple of months ago but it had the wrong name on it (the numbers matched what was on my account). Weird. So it got shredded.

Whilst I can't shop instore, as there isn't one nearby, is there any way to request a new one?

Heatherk
Getting Lippy

Would love to try this rarely treat myself so if this is a hit with me, could make  it a purchase in the future 

Lucky1909
Getting Lippy

Hope I can manage to get my hands on this sample tomorrow in Glasgow. 

Caz1998
Winging It

Thanks for offering us the chance to yet another sample. It would brilliant if was lucky enough to try this one.Amarige Eau De Toilette - GIVENCHY  -

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

I love my free samples. Can't wait for tomorrow. Thank you. 

madflower
Winging It

What a great giveaway - I just wish I lived or worked near a Debenham's store so I could try and collect one.

cnb87
Fresh Face
Absolutely gutted I don't have a store nearby to claim this; I'm not a massive perfume wearer as I'm very sensitive to smells, but this is one of the loveliest fragrances ever!!! 😭

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

Wow 😮😍

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

I like Givenchy perfume and hope to get a sample before they're all gone 

styxl
Nailing It

We’re being spoilt this month. Unfortunately I won’t have time to go into town this weekend but hopefully everyone else manages to get one

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Just been to my store was told that they haven't received any!

Agne13
Winging It

23942FC1-12AC-456C-BBC0-CBBC4C427512.jpeg

Minniemoo
Fresh Face

Got to store just as it was opening only to be told no beauty club sample has arrived again! Whilst I realise it’s not  the assistants fault I was offered no apology for another wasted journey! At least apologise on behalf of Debenhams. I asked as I was first to arrive could one be saved if the sample should eventually arrive in store and was told no it’s first come first served ☹️

Neena3
Getting Lippy

@Minniemoo that's such a disappointment. They should've at least apologised. Personally I do find that Givenchy counter usually don't give samples to customers & find that with some other brands too. They'll end up saying no samples came yet they'll give you loads of samples if you make a purchase. Also when you ask for a sample only because you don't want to test on your skin, they pull a sad face & say, 'unfortunately, this time we waited upon the samples but they didn't send us any.' Believe it or not, the drawers are always full with samples. Giving out one sample doesn't do any harm. @Minniemoo the lady should've offered you a different sample just to keep the customer happy. 

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

To be fair I never had any problems before.

We don't have Givenchu counter so went to the perfume counter.

Went back again just to see if it is worth checking next week. Different assistant and she said that they didn't receive any.

So I think it is genuine that no samples were sent this time.

Got my ticket for Lancome event on the 29october !

😀

Sheenie2008
Winging It

Debenhams please bring a store closer to SE London! Having recently moved further into SE - BR1, DA11 & RM20 are miles away to collect a sample that may not be available.

Please, please, please!!!

Juta
Nailing It

No luck for me ither. Been told they are all gone in Stevenage before 11 o'clock ;-(

Kristofova27
Fresh Face

Hi there ladies sorry I ain’t even start sendings comment but I was not well at all don’t now if I can just go to the Debenhams and ask them it will be my first time to ask for samples usually I buy there stoff can any body let me now plz than u 

AliceS
Winging It

Been to my Debenhams around 10am. Luckily I’ve got the sample this time. It’s a generous 10ml in the mini bottle. Thank you Debenhams... it’s so nice . I love Linterdit Eau De Toilette - GIVENCHY  

Agula9011
Fresh Face

2019-10-11 13.46.40.jpg

Thank you so much Smiley Happy I'm get today my first sample for  beauty card  and the scent it's beautiful ♡♡♡ definitely needed bay  big size now I have  my "new"  favourite perfum ♡♡♡

Loupy
Total Glossip

l was lucky today got one tooSmiley Very Happy thank you Debenhams for the nice sample!

Natalia23
Getting Lippy

Love perfume samples,will love to get this perfume sample 

Auntyx
Fresh Face
Would love to try unable to attend due to mitigating circumstances. Please consider me as I have never been considered
JM_51
Fresh Face

😟 Haven't received my beauty card yet so unable to get any of the lovely goodies on offer!!!

Heatherk
Getting Lippy

Would love to try this need a pick me up, I can imagine  it smells fab would really love to try it 

Miss_Taylor
Winging It
I got told by the staff at the Beauty Counter at White City Westfield Mall (London) Debenhams, that they did not receive any samples and to check back sometime next week (not sure which day they might receive any samples of this), and there is no Givency counter at this store ;( Wasted trip and I was really looking forward to getting this sample ;( This store usually has their samples delivered on time, I'm so disappointed ;(
La3
Fresh Face

I also checked Westfield White City perfume counter around 11am/12 - was told they didn't receive delivery. I asked when they might expect them in and she said maybe tomorrow or the day after.

I think she had been asked a lot already, she seemed a bit annoyed! Smiley Happy

Angel3
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB wrote:

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

BeccaB@BeccaB 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

Angel3
Getting Lippy

BeccaB@ 

Thanks for telling us all about the new Givenchy sample INTERDIT EDP,  I got my hands on one and  it smells device. 

It is now on my Christmas list for my husband to buy me.😜15708044025021357208151.jpg

Elaine-22
Nailing It

@BeccaB wrote:

Blog_Body_838x500.png

T&C's:

Elaine-22
Nailing It

I got mine today it's lovely and smells gorgeous 15708051312989136131733907430140.jpg

THJ28
Getting Lippy

Got my beauty club freebie! The beautiful fragrance of Givency L’interdit! And such a generous size too!! I actually have a 30ml bottle of this so I have tried it before and know that I love it!!! Thanks Debenhams for being sooooo generous so far this month and giving us two beauty freebies! I will be very sad when my store closes down next year 😢

Chez
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB  I would love the chance in winning this so I can try before I by as I can't make it to shops in do all online SO HERE'S 🙏

Simona35
Winging It

Hello

i went today in my local Debenhams store in Uxbridge and they refused me to give me the sample saying that I need email from Debenhams to show them .

they were rude to me and they didn’t want to give me 

Where I can make complain ?

im very disappointed ☹️ 

Galara01
Going Pro

@Chez  Hi ,just to let you know, this isn't a competition if you want the L'Interdit  the only way is to go into Debenhams with your beauty club card & ask at the fragrance counter for the beauty club sample they go quick so fingers crossed you get one 🤞

DEETYNEANDWEAR
Getting Lippy

I got my sample from the Newcastle store and am really impressed by it. At 10ml it's a really generous size and fab for holidays and travel. It's quite disappointing to read a comment that a member of staff told a customer she needed an email before they would give her a sample. If you have your Beauty card that should be enough. It makes me wonder if Staff really know what the criteria is for giving out the samples. If I'd made a special trip to be told I needed an email I wouldn't be happy either.

Likelike01
Fresh Face

Gorgeous!😊 

Thank you Debenhams for such a generous sample....picked up one this evening and it smells beauiful and so feminine which is my kind of perfume!!!❤💞❤15708129844987045036067216361307.jpg

SabAshley
Winging It

I managed to get my hands on this beauty. It is amazing.  This is my first ever freebie and I am happy I got one. Thank you Beauty club x

cake
Nailing It

Thank you so much Debenhams, collected the lovely sample today! Heart Went into the store around 10 am this morning, but was told that the samples hadn't arrived yet (they should have arrived the day before but hadn't), the SA told me to come back again a bit later, as she predicted they would arrive soon.  When I returned at noon they had indeed arrived and I was handed one by a cheerful SA. Very pleased! Cat Very Happy

Leanne_07
Getting Lippy

How amazing is this sample!! I picked mine up before. Thank you Debenhams 😊