cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Club Crew

From Friday 11th October, pick up your sample of Givenchy L'Interdit EDP. You'll fall head over heels for this bold and feminine scent that balances light and dark floral notes for the perfect perfume blend.

Blog_Body_838x500.png

Light notes of orange blossom, jasmine and tuberose are layered over woody, earthy notes of patchouli and vetiver, making for a boldly feminine scent that's the perfect new addition to your fragrance wardrobe.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 11/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Givenchy counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Givenchy counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Givenchy L'Interdit EDP 10ml.

156 Comments
xMrmx
Getting Lippy

Wow 2nd sample this month 😍

Thank you for being so generous Debenhams ❀️

Leiigh92
Winging It

Patchouli Heart

I really hope the Trafford Centre has this sample in on Friday. I don’t think I’ve ever managed to pick up a sample from this store Smiley Sad

Galara01
Going Pro

@BeccaB  Thank you once again for another beauty club sample in the space of 2 weeks ,fingers crossed I get one 🀞

Jules_2181
Beauty Crush
Thank you Debenhams Beauty Club.....Have my fingers crossed🀞 . Good Luck everyone xx
Hutch
Nailing It

@BeccaBwow two samples in one month you are spoling us Smiley WinkHeart

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Gosh another sample this week as well, Debenhams know how to spoil their members. Sadly I will not be going to a Debenhams until Sunday so I will most certainly miss out again. Good luck to everybody else, hope you get yours! Smiley LOL

Hutch
Nailing It

@Leiigh92I have the same problem in my local store- but managed to get one of the elizabethArden capsules a few weeks ago.

I dont think the stores have lots of these to give our so you have to get in there on the day or they will all be gone.

Good luck! Smiley Happy

Londonbird
Chilling Out

I would love to try the purfume 

Bluey
Getting Lippy

Im slightly disappointed that yet again im unable to receive such a free sample ,, the perfume i have tried it and it is gorgeous , hey ho no matter , its also my 49th birthday on friday . As always good luck to all ,fingers crossed for you  ...x   

ShelleyTil
Getting Lippy

@BeccaB   Would love to try this but there's no Debenhams where I live, so only get samples when on the mainland xx 

JennnCore
Beauty Icon

How exciting! πŸ–€

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Amazing sample as always. Hope I can get my hand on it 😍

cake
Getting Lippy

Wow, what a great sample to try, really looking forward to this! Smiley Very Happy

mammymoo21
Getting Lippy

Oh fantastic 

Fingers crossed I can  manage to get hold of one, I've not been able to get one the past few times, as everytime either never none lefted or I get told to go back every last Friday of every month. Thank you for posting I wouldn't of known about this fabulous freebie πŸ˜€ fingers crossed 

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

One of my favourite fragrances 😍😍😍😍

HannahT
Nailing It

Really really want this. Might have to venture to the Trafford centre as Stockport haven't had the last 4 gifts in xxx

sweetharmony978
Getting Lippy

Love this purfume great for wearing daily love it

Debbiea30
Getting Lippy

Omg this is my absolute favourite perfume!!! I love the jasmine fragrance, it stays on you all day and its unique scent  always gets compliments ❀️ Givinchy  L'inderdit is amazing 

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

Oh My God!!!!

Fingers crossed I can get this one on Friday as I missed the last one, 10ml is soooo generous too, thank - you Debenhams and Givenchy  for this amazing opportunity Smiley Happy

Fab, I am so excited as I love this perfume Smiley Happy

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Oh wow, another sample, thanks @BeccaB Can't wait for Friday, Debenhams is beginning to feel like my second home! πŸ˜‚

Hope everyone manages to get one.

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB  OMG, 10 ml of this beautiful fragrance??? I hope I can get one in

my local store! ☺️☺️☺️

Loupy
Total Glossip

Thank you Debenhams! hopefully l can get one too!

Elaine-22
Getting Lippy

Ive tried this and it smells gorgeous and stays on for hours 😘😘xx

Luckyblackcat5
Winging It

I’m so excited to get this sample! It’s one of my favourite perfumes!

Thank you Debenhams Beauty! πŸ˜„ 

Neena3
Getting Lippy

Ohhhhh I can't wait to pick this one up. Hope I make it on time before they run out on them. 

Lmaksimovic1970
Beauty Crush

Wow that's very generous 😊

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Wow!

thank you debenhams and thank you @BeccaB 

its another amazing sample for beauty lovers πŸ’•

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Cannot wait for this one !!

Jadala
Winging It

Missed the last ysl fragrance didn't get delivered to my local store but well donefor 2 freebies this month hope I manage to get it

Julia3
Going Pro

Exciting πŸ–€

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Fingers crossed I can manage to pick one up 😍😍 

NaginaB
Nailing It

I love this perfume Linterdit Eau De Toilette - GIVENCHY 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

Debenhams is spoiling usπŸ™‚

zara786
Nailing It

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEBENHAMS I WILL DEFINITELY PICK MINE UP TOMORROW FROM WHITE ROSE CENTRE LEEDS BECAUSE I REALLY LOVE AND ENJOY COLLECTING FREE SAMPLES 😍😘🀞

zara786
Nailing It

COME ON EVERYONE ON THIS COMMUNITY CLUB REMEMBER TO PICK YOUR FREE DEBENHAMS FREE SAMPLES UP TOMORROW FINGERS CROSSED πŸ€žπŸ˜€πŸ˜  I REALLY HOPE EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE. @BeccaB @NadiaS88 @NaginaB @sfbeautyxo @Julia3 @sana-khan 

Boothy
Winging It

Wow....another excellent sample! Fingers crossed  I can get to a store to get one. Good luck everyone!

FIROZJARIYA
Getting Lippy

A GREAT PERFUME PRODUCT, A SAMPLE WOULD BE GREAT.

Aka
Winging It

Wish I could get all these samples but I'm always at work Smiley Sad and wow - 10ml?!! I haven't smelt this perfume but the notes sound amazing. My favourite givenchy fragrance is Very Irresistible Eau De Toilette Gift Set - GIVENCHY 

Tricky
Getting Lippy

Another great Beauty Club freebie! Thanks so much, Debenhams.

Patsywilone
Fresh Face

I used to use L’interdit in the 80s, does it smell the same now?

Patricia11
Winging It

I absolutely love this perfume, it is one of my all time favourites. Haven’t got any at the moment so hopefully I will be able to get hold of a sample!

DrNic
Getting Lippy

Oh, it would be my first sample, so I hope there will be any left till I can pop in!

Reema1
Getting Lippy

Wow that's great. Will go tomorrow 

lisa1971xx
Fresh Face

ohh, love a sample.

Mumscool2
Winging It

Really excited to try this , recently had a cold & no smell . 

Better today and ready to fill my sensors with a delightful , beautiful , elegant scent !!! 

Elena3
Getting Lippy

😳😳😳😳πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😍😍😍Thank you 

Liliac56
Winging It

I would love to win a free sample of this perfume .because it looks great and looks very expensive 

dovi
Winging It

can't wait to collect my sample!!! thank you beauty club, love it!!

millondon
Nailing It

Wow I love this one too.

Hope I will be quickly enough to get one too.

Dogfood123
Winging It

Would love one posted out as i can't make it in to town πŸ˜”