cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Beauty Club Crew

Get your glow on! From Friday 4th October, pick up your sample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules, handy single dose capsules of lightweight dry oil serum that diminish dullness and perk up tired-looking skin.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

The luxurious serum combines two key ingredients: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong the skin's glow. What's more, the clever capsules keep the active ingredients fresh, deliver the prefect pre-measured dose, and are completely bio-degradable.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Elizabeth Arden counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 04/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules).

138 Comments
DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo this is a good one!  @BeccaB  πŸ˜€

Elena3
Getting Lippy

🀀🀀🀀🀀😁😁😁😍😍😍😍❀️❀️

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@TH130199  thamks for taging me lovely! 

Really want to try it, hope i will get my hands on them😁

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

Wow!! Thank you so much @BeccaB 

πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ

Excited to try it Smiley Happy 

Amy1993
Winging It

Exciting Heart , what a great sample hopefully able to pick one up and give it a try Smiley Very Happy

KristinaSl
Multimasker

Amazing! Can't wait for Friday! 

Juta
Getting Lippy

Wow. Hope this time I'll be lucky enough to get it.

Lindsay2
Total Glossip

Thank you @BeccaB great sample! Look forward to picking one up on Friday. Been wanting to try these for a bit.

Hope everyone manages to pick one up.

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@TH130199 thank you for the tag πŸ’•

KikaSte
Perfectly Primed

What a wonderful news to wake up to! Smiley Happy Thank you Debenhams for spoiling us! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Rabia
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB @Another amazing product πŸ˜β€οΈπŸ’–πŸ’– thank you

Areej
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB Woahhh THANK YOUUUU can’t wait to try these @Suzy these are my backup πŸ™ˆ

@Beauty1 don’t forget your sample 😘 

Emma20
Getting Lippy

Great sample. Hope I can get one

Michele82
Beauty Icon

@BeccaB  Looking forward to trying it! Wonderful freebie!!! 😍

@TH130199 Tks for tagging lovely 🀩🀩🀩

Hue_beauty
Going Pro

@TH130199 thankyou for the tag lovely!!!😘😘😘

HannahT
Nailing It

Really really hope Stockport get these. They haven't had any of the last 3 beauty club gifts delivered. Xx

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Another lovely sample, thank you so much @BeccaB 

Thank you for the tag @Areej  and @TH130199  Always wanted to try these. 

Areej
Beauty Icon

@Beauty1 β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

amyjubbs
Total Glossip

Oooh I love these! I never want to use them though, special occasions only as they are so expensive 😩

makeup-addict
Perfectly Primed

😍😍😍

Suzy
Beauty Icon

πŸ™ŒYay hopefully my local Debenhams will have them in

missybeauty
Total Glossip

@BeccaB Hi, Last time my Leamington store didn't have the Dior pefumes one in,  will these be in!!?

They look amazing and I dont want to miss out!!!

Mid12
Getting Lippy

Oooo waoooo thanks @BeccaB πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

HJ_23
Nailing It

Can it be used on any skin type @BeccaB 

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

I think Elizabeth Arden is a wonderful product -  The capsule contains a really rich oil just enough for the face and neck.  Also a smaller capsule for the eye.  Your skin feels very good after applying.

Annmac
Going Pro

Thank you @BeccaB  it's a great beauty card gift, I got addicted to the pink EA Retinol capsules after they were in a beauty card gift , hoping for good results from vit c onesπŸ˜πŸ’•

Thanks for tag @TH130199 πŸ’•

DalilaSeca
Multimasker

Fab!! Thank you again for this opportunity, I will try to pick one up if I get a chance Smiley Happy

I am just wondering are these capsule to swallow or something that you rub on your skin?

Autumn19
Getting Lippy

So excited. Hope I am lucky enough to pick a sample up.

Sabina123
All Eyes on Me

Heard so many benefits for this one. Will try and go to get my hands on it on friday

Katrina777
Getting Lippy

Are these like tablets you take and swallow?x

Betty1
Going Pro

@BeccaB looks fab!

shreena_kul
Nailing It

@Katrina777  and @DalilaSeca  These Radiance Renewal Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules - Elizabeth Arden  capsules are for application on the face and neck areas. So basically you open a capsule by gently twisting the tab around twice and squeeze onto fingertips. Then you squeeze 3 drops onto palm of hand, press palms together and smooth over face. Use morning and/or night before moisturiser.

Katrina777
Getting Lippy
@shreena_kul Thank you so much for explainingSmiley Happy have u used these ones before? Have u noticed any results?x
Katrina777
Getting Lippy
@DalilaSeca I had the same questionSmiley Happy aha glad it has been answered now. Dont think I would feel comfortable with swallowing these. At least u can just apply it to the face and neck. I hope we are both lucky enough to get our hands one them x
shreena_kul
Nailing It

@Katrina777  you are most welcome Smiley Happy I haven't tried these ones so I am hoping I can get a sample of this. I have tried the Retinol capsules, though I need to use them consistently to see the effect, but the feeling of the serum from the capsule, when you apply it on your face, is really nice.

BeautifulEyes
Nailing It

Wowzer😍 I hope that I can pick this one up at my local Store,... And that its been delivered on time πŸ€”πŸ™ as I've tried sooo many times on the Friday launch date and only ever been lucky enough twice to pick up the treat  due to non delivery to store and if I go back the following day, I feel embarrassed to ask, as it's always the same answer! Sorry😭!!! They've all goneπŸ˜–so infuriating 

SophieLH
Total Glossip

I hope I don’t get looked at like I have 5 heads when I go to ask or get sent to 3-4 different staff members! Good luck people I hope we are all able to get a sample. I’d love to try vitamin c capsules, I bet it’s great for the skin. 

MsCochin
Getting Lippy

How fabulous! I might not be able to pick up mine this Friday but I was so lucky to get my Dior sample last month! Thank you once again! 

Roni
Winging It

This is a fantastic freebie! I've been meaning to get this especially now that it's at 15% off. I use the ceramide capsules for daytime and  I alternate between the brightening (silver) and the retinol capsules for night time use. I'm sure this one will be just as great!! I look forward to collecting my beauty box.  Thank you beauty club!!

Shanti
Nailing It

@BeccaB wrote:

Get your glow on! From Friday 4th October, pick up your sample of the Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules, handy single dose capsules of lightweight dry oil serum that diminish dullness and perk up tired-looking skin.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

The luxurious serum combines two key ingredients: Vitamin C for its brightening superpowers, and ceramides to prevent moisture loss and prolong the skin's glow. What's more, the clever capsules keep the active ingredients fresh, deliver the prefect pre-measured dose, and are completely bio-degradable.

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is Elizabeth Arden counter) in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click β€˜Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 04/10/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Elizabeth Arden counter (or the fragrance counter if there is no Elizabeth Arden counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains Elizabeth Arden Vitamin C Serum Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules).

styxl
Nailing It

I do hope my Debenhams have these.

Mumscool2
Winging It

😍ooh looks so luxurious - can’t wait 🀞😍 

Lina
Winging It

Amazing. Thanks so much πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Bartsmom
Getting Lippy

Extra vitamins perfect for this time of year.. 

Maria1212b
Nailing It

I’m still watching for my card 

can I just show my online account? Thank you

Tranziuzike
Getting Lippy

Omg amazing ❀❀❀ I think so from early morning I go to collect my freebie 😍

lisamarie1981
Winging It

Can those of us who can't get out and or don't have anyone to go to a Debenhams store get a sample sent to them? It would be nice to be able to join in on the excitement, trying the product and also the chat after trying the product.

Fiza1
Fresh Face

WoW 😯, loving it... thanks for updating

Rozzie69
Fresh Face

Hopefully I'll get this one...there never seems to be any left when I get to the store!