cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 21st February, pick up your sample of bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Serum! This vegan formula includes Long Life Herb Extract to replenish and revitalise skin, whilst essential minerals nourish and hydrate to reveal softer, more supple skin. Anti-ageing properties target fine lines & wrinkles, as well as uneven skin texture, giving your skin the ultimate radiant glow.

Use your new serum morning and night; apply two pumps over your face and neck. Suitable for all skin types.

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

Want to discover more of the bareMinerals skincare range? Book a complimentary skincare service at your local bareMinerals counter at Debenhams in February, and recieve a free bareMinerals cleansing cloth and headband when you buy any 2 products! 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the bareMinerals counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no bareMinerals counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 21/02/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the bareMinerals counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no bareMinerals counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one bareMinerals Skinlongevity Vital Power Serum 7.5ml.

60 Comments
Winging It

That's a sample every week so far this month. Thanks debenhams. 

High Brow

@EllenL  Thank you so much Debenhams for this opportunity to try this serum ,this last 12months I've become a serum convert & have never used Bare Minerals so hope i can get hold of this one along with all of you lovelies in the community 

All Eyes on Me

Thanks @EllenL @last time I haven’t got my perfume sample, this time let’s see. Hope for the best 😍😍

Getting Lippy

@EllenL Another great freebie  coming to beauty clubbers.  Thank you Debenhams.  

Total Glossip

Wow so nice thank you so much Debenhams 

Getting Lippy

Another friday, another freebie!! Thankyou @EllenL  and  Debenhams I'm not able to pick up this one this week. Also I'm concerned about the unnecessary amount of card & packaging which is used (which goes straight into my recycling bin). It would be great if the info on the card inside was printed on the back of the box instead.

Beauty Crush

Wow another sample, thank you so much Smiley Happy

I'll see my sister can pick one up for me as I work that day Smiley Happy

All Eyes on Me
Its vegan too Smiley Happy happy days thank you so much!!
Beauty Icon

Another sample this week too, Tjhank you very much @EllenL  and of course Debenhams. Good luck everyone, hope you manage to get yours. 

Getting Lippy

Thanx @EllenL let us know😁 Debenhams really knows how to spoils us🤗

Perfectly Primed

Wow another one 🥰

Getting Lippy

Yes please i would love To try it

Winging It

Waiting  for mine 

Beauty Icon

Thank you loads much @EllenL really appreciate Debenhams letting us try the samples so regularly ❤️

Winging It

Loving this. I hope I can grab this as I have missed out on the rest this month. 🙈. I do always manage to make sure that everyone else knows your doing this and they can grab one themselves though. So I’m happy about that. ❤️

Winging It

Hope I will be able to pick one of these up ! Usually I go into my local Debenhams and they say they’re not in yet, then when I return they say they’re all gone !!  Managed to get the beautiful Lancôme sample yesterday though, it’s gorgeous and have put it on my birthday wish list Smiley Happy

Getting Lippy

Is Warrington going to receive any last two have not been available on the day the Friday 

What time are they meant to get their stock on the shop floor ? 

Winging It

OMG . Amazing samples thank you

Going Pro

Another fab sample @EllenL 

🤞 everyone

Winging It

WOW! yet another freebie......thank you Debenhams. I was really lucky to get my perfume last week and love it! Would loive tpo try the serum so fingers crossed I get one!

Winging It

Lovely, can not wait Smiley Wink 

Fresh Face

Fabulous, loving the latest samples and just received my birthday email with even more freebies! Thanks Debenhams

Total Glossip

After trying the Poreless collection by bareMinerals I love their skincare! So this is probably a winner everyone!

Thanks for another great sample Debenhams

Winging It

Great!i like to discover new product to use on my face !

Fresh Face

Wow it's amazing, thanks for another sample Debenhams! 

Winging It

Cant wait to try this, well done bareMinerals!

Multimasker

@EllenL Oh we're really being treated with all these opportunities to try fragrances and products 😍

Thank you Debenhams/Bare Minerals .... I hope everyone's lucky in picking up their sample this week

High Brow

Ooohhhh another sample!!! Thank you @EllenL  and team 

Total Glossip

Have been loving the recent samples!  Also got my cousin to sign up over the weekend.  She didn't know about beauty club so was happy to learn about this fab community and all the fab things on offer.

First Base

I received my card today from my Debenhams store I was given a perfume sample along with it. Am I still entitled to the bare minerals sample today? 

Winging It

@Longlashes  yes you are still  entitled to get the bareminerals sample Smiley Very Happy 

Getting Lippy

So Chuffed to receive a third free sample this month from Debenhams Beauty Club.  Heart   This is a fabulous start to the New Year.  Thank you Smiley LOL Debenhams Beauty Club.  XXX

Winging It

Like the tiffany sample, my local store didn’t have this delivered 🤷‍♀️ Not sure about the others this month as I couldn’t make it to the store, but the lady said it’s common for them to not be delivered. I was looking forward to trying this as I want to find a good serum to use daily, so if I can check again tomorrow I will. 

Living the Highlight

Lovely sample. I wish I would get to the store today but I can’t! Enjoy everyone. 

Perfectly Primed

Got mine this morning 😁

Winging It

So i got to the store at 11am and were told that samples havent arrived. This has happened third time this year, every sample we were meant to be given this hasnt arrived! Westfield London W12 store just getting worse and i guess is only matter of time when they close down. I went to buy something at Lancome and nobody was at the counter, i went to buy something at Elizabeth Arden and again nobody at the counter. So left store with no purchase and no sample yet again. Not going to this store ever again. 

Winging It

I have a spare 10 minute window between leaving work and getting to my son's nursery in time to pick him up on Fridays, so I went to my local Debenhams store (Scunthorpe) after work today to get this sample (because if I don't go on Friday they never have any beauty club samples left).

Much to my disappointment I was told they've been sent the wrong ones. The lady scanned it through the till for me, and took my email - slightly annoying since you have it on file with the beauty card she scanned, and I don't need an e-receipt for a free sample! None of the other staff at this branch have asked for my email when claiming a sample.

When I asked the lady if they would eventually get the correct samples, or was this a replacement for them, she asked what the sample was supposed to be and said she wasn't sure what this one was! Yet she was the one that told me the wrong samples had come in, yet didn't know what they were or what they were supposed to be?! I said it scanned as 'too face', she opened the box and said 'oh yes this is the mascara OK? '

Great for me - I don't use mascara, and she never answered my question as to whether they would be sent the correct samples at some point.

Very disappointed, as I really wanted to try this, and I only go for the samples I will actually use and potentially buy. 

Getting Lippy

I got to my Sunderland store this morning and was lucky to pick up this serum. I'm really looking forward to trying it as I find serums really good for my dry skin. I usually use Clinique or YSL face products so it will be good to compare this. Some great samples up to now this year and I've been lucky and managed to pick up quite a few of them.

Getting Lippy

E2156C91-280B-40BF-A4C5-642208E84390.jpeg

Getting Lippy

I'm so happy I got my freebie yesterday, tried it last night, my skin feels very soft this morning.  15823528386844666305547185038331.jpg

All Eyes on Me

Smiley LOLI got my free bareMinerals sample. Thanks Debenham, it’s the best store.

Getting Lippy

Got mine yesterday. Serum is silky smoth, light weight and absorb well in your skin quickly. Perfect for sensitive skin in all seasons. Thank you Debenhams😁20200223_113721.jpg

Winging It

Yet a " all gone " response at my Beauty counter !!

Winging It

Once again I was lucky enough to get my free sample on Friday, thank you Debenhams! The only down side to me getting these samples is that I usually like them so much I end up going out and buying the full size! It's costing me a fortune and I've now got so much perfume I'll never get through it hahahaha! I suppose it is the idea of giving the samples away though!

Multimasker

@EllenL 

Wowwww thanks for all these fabulous samples for us to try.

Debenhams beauty club is the best club around to be part of.

Thanks for your generosity.

Sadly i've missed on the Too Faced mascara & the La vie est belle perfume samples.

But Friday,i managed to collect the bare minerals one.

Received this last year and after trialling it,i was all converted and bought myself the full sized.

A little goes a long way and the benefits on my skin are awesome.

Very happy i've got this week's beauty club box.

Thank you very much 😊

Nailing It

I managed to get the bareMinerals sample yesterday. It's brilliant and it's vegan! Thank you Bare minerals. And Thank you Debenhams Heart for letting us try samples before we buy the full size of the products. 

Nailing It

Thank you Bare Minerals and Debenhams for another great sample.  I really like this serum and it is a good size sample with lovely packaging.  I had never tried Bare Minerals products before, which I mentioned when I got the sample, and I am now booked in for either a free makeup lesson or free facial (my choice on the day).  A great introduction to the products.  Thank you!

Winging It

Tried this out last night , it smells wonderful and left my skin feeling silky smooth. 

Thank you Debenhams !

Winging It

Thank you debenhams  and big thanks to bare minerais!!!!!! I was vert happyy 

Fresh Face

Thanks Debenhams for yet another fab sample. I only joined beauty club in Jan this year and received a free sample every week since then. Absolutely love the fact that we get to try out before purchasing full size products.