cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 31st January, pick up your sample of Tiffany & Co. 'Tiffany & Love for Her Eau de Parfum' and 'Tiffany & Love for Him Eau de Parfum'! The latest fragrances from Tiffany & Co. celebrate modern love, and are inspired by the connection that bonds two people together. Both fragrances share a common ingredient, Blue Sequoia, which brings vibrant woody notes that unify the two scents. 

Blog_Body_838x500.jpg

'Tiffany & Love for Her' is a floral, woody scent derived from an exclusive ingredient - blue basil - as well as grapefruit and neroli to bring sweetness and crispness. 'Tiffany & Love for Him' shares similar woody notes, with aromatic citrus brought from ginger, mandarin and cardamon. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 31/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the fragrance counter in your local Debenhams store. No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Tiffany & Love for Him 5ml and one Tiffany & Love for Her 5ml.

104 Comments
KikaSte
All Eyes on Me

This would be a wonderful addition to my mini collection! 🖤

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Ooo lovely!  @EllenL  The husband will be pleased too!  💜

carolynwilson6
Winging It

Omg this is such a nice perfume it evokes such memory’s of my mum when I was young. It’s very fresh and is such a pretty scent. 

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

It's so lovely to have something for the guys , hopefully I can get one. If I can't thank you anyway Debenhams for treating community members so well @EllenL 

ErikaGz
Getting Lippy

😍

Nick23
Winging It

This scent is amazing❤

Gintare
Winging It

Will be amazing 

Boss786
Beauty Icon

@EllenL oohh lovely just wht the dr ordered😆 thku

Samshine
Going Pro

@EllenL  Oooh such a great treat thank you so much...I’m already in 🥰 with this fragrance, counting down to Friday 😂

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Thank you @EllenL  what a lovely little fragrance set, a little gift for my hubbie too! Look forward to picking this up on Friday! Hope everyone manages to pick this up.

Galara01
High Brow

@EllenL  Just in time for Valentines day ❤ Thank you for the opportunity, hope I can get one 🤞

Karen1000
Nailing It

Ooo that's lovely a lovely treat for the girls and boys @EllenL 🤗

Hopefully there's some left when I get into town on Saturday ☺

Steaven22
Getting Lippy

I would love to wear this on my holiday in March to Martinique as an added bonus to my first holiday in eight years abroad that is.

koo123
Fresh Face

Do we get both of them or just one, would be great if it is the two x x

Rnny123
Beauty Crush

@EllenL Thank you 

brown88
Getting Lippy

i would love to see what it like i love the look of it what do you think

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

ooooh amazing! Thank you so much @EllenL 

Unfortunately I will be working, but I will ask my sister to pick it up for me Smiley Happy

Areej
Beauty Icon

Wow this is exciting ❤️

ravishingrab
Beauty Crush

Awesome! 
will try to get oneSmiley Happy

Annmac
High Brow

What a lovely gift especially with Valentine's Day coming up, thank you @EllenL and Debenhams 😘

Hets2
Getting Lippy

Hoping I am able to get this one as it would be great addition to my mini collection I already have.

665C983A-8628-4559-BF8C-87410E41C738.jpeg

Kellyr22
Nailing It

Wow I really hope I get one 😍 love this perfume !! And his and hers as well !! 

Fab-R7
Getting Lippy

Hey Ellen, I can't wait to pick up my Beauty Box

Thanks, Fab-R7

Shell68
Winging It

Can`t wait for Friday, I love this perfume, it smells amazing

Jax99
Beauty Crush

Oh how lovely @EllenL !!  Fingers crossed there will be some left by the time I venture into town, I missed out on the last beauty box but if I manage to pick this up it will more than make up for that disappointment 😍

sfbeautyxo
Living the Highlight

Such a generous freebie, I have been wanting to try out Tiffany perfume for ages so I hope I don’t miss this one 😍

MFL1276
Multimasker

Woohoo !!! Many thanks @EllenL .

I'm crossing all fingers now and hopefully i got my hands on this wonderful beautyclub box this Friday as i always missed out when there're perfume samples.

Beside hubby will stop complaining about there're always samples for us women 😂😅🤣

carpenter1
Fresh Face

would love to try this pleae

Frankie63
Getting Lippy

Cant wait. Im taking time off work on Friday to go and collect it as I don't always get these lovely giveaways. xx

Jules4871
Winging It

Id love to try this but my nearest store, Birmingham Fort has closed. Nect is Bullring Birmingham.  I cant get there on a Friday due to work and if uou go on a Saturday theyve all gone 😢

Hutch
Multimasker
Cant wait to try these !
Janet12
Getting Lippy

Would love to get these miniatures. Not for me but for my husband, sick of him moaning on that he has no aftershave. Please, please help me!

jk

Lmaksimovic1970
Perfectly Primed

Fabulous 😍

Neena2
Getting Lippy

Thank u very much to let us know. Hopefully I will get one

Dotmid
Blending In

Have Tiffany already would love to o try this one 

SophieLH
Living the Highlight

Oh how lovely thanks for the sample. 

I hope I can get to the shop this week. Don’t think I can fit it in sadly but I hope everyone manages to get it and enjoys xxxx

Lina
Getting Lippy

Fabulous parfum❤️❤️

DS1964
Winging It

I love these freebies but now Chatham has closed I’d have to go miles. Can’t you send out with online purchases?

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Cant wait to get mine! Love Tiffany perfumes

Rose258
First Base

Hi everyone Smiley Happy 

I've only signed up to the beauty club recently so I don't have a card yet, am I eligible for this offer? 

Janet12
Getting Lippy

What's not to like about Tiffanys just lovely and it will keep my moaning husband quiet if there is something for him.

i would love to receive this fab present.

janet k

rita25
Getting Lippy

Love tiffany perfumes hope to get this freebie for valentines day

CharlGrace91
Getting Lippy

Wonderful brand! 

Bettyboo1960
Getting Lippy

I would just love to try this. 🍉🍓😊

Sabina123
Living the Highlight

Cant wait to get these @EllenL 

Neena3
Nailing It

I don't think I missed out on much lately. This means I'm heading up town tomorrow for my free sample box. ❤️

Sula01
Nailing It

Looking for a signature perfume so i definitely cant wait to get my hands on this as you never know this could be the one 

SophieLH
Living the Highlight

I smelt these in store and they’re so lovely. I am unable to get to the store tomo but I recommend anyone that can to go because it is really nice 

AJ
Winging It

Ooh lovely , really like to try this

hope my local Debenhams have the samples in 

Cassie28
Getting Lippy
So Looking Forward to This Sample Gorgeous Fragrance I need a Pick me Up this Week Hospital & Doctor`s 3 Day`s Running