cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager

From Friday 10th January, pick up your sample of Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream . A light moisturiser that effortlessly melts into your skin, this natural, vegan formula is infused with coconut water and Alpenrose to hydrate and detoxify. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

'My Clarins' is the first vegan-friendly, eco-conscious skincare range from Clarins, which uses simple, natural ingredients to give skin a healthy boost of nutrition! Suitable for all skin types. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream 5ml.

94 Comments
Getting Lippy

I am so disappointed this is the third time that I have received an email the day after the sample comes out and so I have missed it. Let's hope I am more lucky next time.Smiley Sad

Getting Lippy

image.jpg

High Brow

@Autumn19  Try anyway as sometimes the samples dont all go immediately, I've collected on a Saturday before. 

Btw you shouldn't have to show an email just keep checking on the blog for info on when the samples are out then go to your Debenhams with your beauty club card and collect your freebie .

Good luck 

Getting Lippy

Lucky enough to pick mine up yesterday. I love clarins and Looking forward to trying this range and leaving my review.

Fresh Face

Just picked up today, looking forward to trying out! #clarins 

Winging It

Tried this today - so far so good! Skin feels great and replenished! Does what it says in the title :-D

Fresh Face

Can’t wait to try this product ❤️

Winging It

Hi. Just received my first ever sample and absolutely love it.  Thank you Clarins and Debenhams!

Getting Lippy

Thank you Debenhams - collected the Clarins sample on Friday, was lucky to get one as I did not know the sample was in until I enquired.  Really lovely hydrating cream, will enjoy using it and so pleased it is vegan friendly.  Cheered me up to get it as I have had a few hospital appointments already this year!

Getting Lippy

😯😯😯

Beauty Crush

I managed to get my sample today surprised they had some left. 
really happy with the lady as she gave me some samples too Samples to start off 2020Samples to start off 2020

Getting Lippy

wow what an amazing offer x

Fresh Face

I have just received this Clarins boost product, and I love it! It makes you feel so good and relaxed 😎 

Getting Lippy

Love Clarins another winner 

Winging It

Great sample but such a shame my local Debenhams NEVER have any samples left! 
Ive gone days before, days after, on the day - but they always say ‘we’re out’. The last sample I received was months ago!  

:-(

First Base

at  70 +  can't wait to look 50+

Perfectly Primed

@nan20  lol 😊🙋

Winging It

#clarins beauty be first sample 

Getting Lippy

I managed to get my free sample on Monday thank you. Looking forward to trying it especially in this cold weather ☺️ Xx

All Eyes on Me

@EllenL  I love this!

Getting Lippy

Collected mine, I'm over the moon, loving it, thank you

Fab-R7

Winging It

Thanks, it's very good cream.

Fresh Face

It's really gives a natural fresh feeling. When u apply. 

Getting Lippy

Sooo lovely 

Winging It

Haven't picked up one yet.. hope there is still sone available in store. Can't wait to try it out..

@EllenL wrote:

From Friday 10th January, pick up your sample of Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream . A light moisturiser that effortlessly melts into your skin, this natural, vegan formula is infused with coconut water and Alpenrose to hydrate and detoxify. 

Blog_Body_838x500.png

'My Clarins' is the first vegan-friendly, eco-conscious skincare range from Clarins, which uses simple, natural ingredients to give skin a healthy boost of nutrition! Suitable for all skin types. 

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's: Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 10/01/2020. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the Clarins counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no Clarins counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one Clarins My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream 5ml.

Winging It

Love this sample, the size is good, the cream feels light and absorbs well moisturising my skin. Thank you clarins and Debenhams

Nailing It

Thank you Debenhams and Clarins for this wonderful sample. What a lovely 1st sample in 2020. I tried it the other day and it smells great and it's got a nice texture.

Winging It

Thanks Debenham and Clarins , lovely the product and also the feeling it gives after applying 👍🏻 .

Winging It

Picked up my Clarins sample, it’s a generous size (15 ml) and the product itself is great on my skin.  Love it!

Winging It

Got my clarins sample today after several visits to my local debenhams store 

Winging It

Lovely product nice smell

Getting Lippy

Lovely cream would buy 

Getting Lippy

I would love the free sample I have used this product before and love, love, love it!

Getting Lippy
I Really Loved This Clarins RE-Boost Hydrating Cream My Skin just Drinks it Up
Multimasker

Managed to collect my beautyclub box on Friday 10th and i'm very happy.

Just love this myClarins Re-boost refreshing hydrating cream a lot.

I'm all converted now and looking forward to buy the full size.

20200128_234059.jpg

Thank you very much Debenhams beautyclub 😊

Fresh Face

I collected my sample from the Oxford Street store last week and I have been using it since then. It is a very light cream and is absorbed very quickly. I have sensitive skin and have to be careful what I put on it but I have had no problems at all with this. I would highly recommend it and will be buying some when the sample runs out. 

Winging It

No samples for the last two visits at my local Counter -York / Monks Cross

First Base

I wish to receive a sample of Tiffany perfum

Winging It

My local Debenhams have the new beautyclub box in, this time with the new Tiffany fragrance - one for her and one for him :-)

I didn’t manage to get there myself as I have been unwell over the past few days but my sister was kind enough to give me hers! 
really surprised they had any in stock!

Thanks Debenhams!

Getting Lippy

Didn’t receive email advising of samples Bizarre as I get loads of Debenhams marketing emails why is this ? 

Winging It

Didn't have a notification this time hopefully get next months

Winging It

Can wait to try it 

Getting Lippy

I would love To try it

Getting Lippy

I   have sensitive skin, This cream is lovely.