cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Beauty Club Crew

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

161 Comments
Sly1
Nailing It

I so hope I’m well enough so I can go get this🙏🏼

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

OMG!!! This is an amazing sample 

don’t want to miss this one 

🤩🤩🤩🤩

@Areej @Mid12 @amy1 @TH130199 @Beauty1 @Ashli 

Mid12
Nailing It

Omg 🤩🤩🤩

thank u @Shafaqshehzad 

Elena3
Getting Lippy

Rouge! Rouge 😻😻😻🙉🙉🙉😵😵😵

Shafaqshehzad
Beauty Icon

@Sly1 @Feel better soon ❤️

Mid12
Nailing It
Ashli
Beauty Icon

Thanks for tagging me @Mid12  hopefully I can collect and pick up @Boss786  palette aswell from Morphe

Reema1
Getting Lippy

Thanks @BeccaB 

Love CHANEL❤. Don't want to miss it. Hope I get one🤞🤞

missybeauty
Total Glossip

Ooh its from Saturday this time. Excited!! I hope I can get one x

Mid12
Nailing It
ardelle
Multimasker

Oooh looks fab! Thank you for the tag @Mid12  really hope i het into town, i only seem to go in when on way to a hospital appt Smiley Sad 

MFL1276
Multimasker

@BeccaB Thank you very much.

Hopefully i can get my hands on this lovely sample.Love that it's on Saturday 😍

Katrina777
Multimasker
@Mid12Wow looks stunningSmiley Happy thank you so much for letting me know. I see its available on Saturday instead of Friday I will go for it at the weekend. Hope we all get it!=)x
Hudsen
Fresh Face

What an amazing sample again, and Chanel too, unfortunately we don't have a Debenham where I live not and the nearest one is a train journey away 😭 But hope those that can get it enjoy it x

Samshine
Going Pro

@BeccaB  Oh I’m in 😍 with this sample already...thank you so much😊

@Mid12  thanks for the tag...one not to be missed 🤩

Jax99
Nailing It

Love Chanel!  Will be missing out on this though 😞 don't get to Debenhams very often as over an hour away by bus.  Good luck to all those who manage to get one.

Juta
Nailing It

Excited....

BeautySeeker-03
Beauty Icon

@Mid12 

Thanks for tagging me lovely, I'm excited to hopefully get this beauty 💄🤩🤩

Hutch
Multimasker

@BeccaBOh wow thank you!

sarai
Getting Lippy

Wow, lovely freebie.

DalilaSeca
Beauty Crush

AMAZING FREEBIE, thank you @BeccaB  and Chanel, I will try to pick one up, hopefully I can get one Smiley Happy

Llunnon
Getting Lippy

Debenhams you're really spoiling us now😘 chanel Rouge Allure Matte Liquid lippy here I come 🏃💋

JessicaAmanda
Getting Lippy
Now I have to find a reason to go shopping this weekend... Like I actually needed one 😂
Loupy
Multimasker

Beautiful Sample😍 hopefully l can get one!

MissCherry
Getting Lippy

cant wait to try

Lindsay2
Multimasker

Wow, thank you @BeccaB this sample sounds fab, roll on Saturday! Hope everyone manages to get one.

Elaine-22
Nailing It

Wow 😍 I love channel, hope I get this 😉 shopping  Saturday it is then 😘

Beauty1
Beauty Icon

Wow another cracking sample by Debenhams, thank you in advance even if I cannot get it. You really know how to spoil us. Smiley LOL

Thank you for the tags @Shafaqshehzad@Mid12 

DJMcCumiskey
Beauty Icon

Thanks for the tag!  @Mid12  😘

EmaSullivan
In the Spotlight

Sounds amazing! I can never get out of work for these 😭

colourofboom
Going Pro

@Mid12 thanks for the tag 😊 I never have time to get any of the samples, but I’m gonna make an effort for this one! 😁

Yusu1234
Nailing It

@BeccaB thank you so much for giving us such an amazing opportunity 

Kaytee82
Getting Lippy

Ooooooh I am so looking forward to this sample. Now know how my Saturdays starting 😁

Rnny123
Multimasker

@BeccaB Thank you so much 

styxl
Nailing It

What a great sample

SilviaP
Living the Highlight

🙏🙏🙏🙏 I am really hoping I can get this one. One of my favorite lipstick I own is Chanel! Really want to try this one.

Fuz
Winging It

Is it on a Saturday as usually it’s a Friday? 

Inga1
Winging It

I so hope I’m well enough so I can go get this🤗

@BeccaB wrote:

Calling all Beauty Clubbers... your complimentary CHANEL sample box is waiting for you from Saturday 16 November! Discover ROUGE ALLURE INK and make your allure unforgettable.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Header_V2.jpg

ROUGE ALLURE INK is a matte liquid lip colour, an intense and luminous ink that's easy to pop into your handbag and use on-the-go. With its fine and dense pigments, it instantly and weightlessly fuses with the lips for a long-lasting result.

Debenhams_TheBlog_Sample_V2.jpg

How do I pick up my free sample?

Our Beauty Club box is an exclusive benefit for all of our Beauty Club card holders. Simply present your card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). These exclusive samples will be given out on a first come, first served basis so visit your local Debenhams early to make sure you don’t miss out!

Don't own a Beauty Club card? Don’t worry it’s really easy to join, just click here and fill out your details and a card will be sent you in the post within 30 days, or you can pick one up from your nearest store.

Already know and love the product?

Have your say and help guide other beauty lovers by letting them know what you thought of the product. Just click ‘Write a review’ at the bottom of the product page. If you really love it and want to treat yourself to a full size product, shop here.

The boring (but essential) bits!

T&C's:

Beauty Club samples have limited availability and will be given out on a first come first serve basis on 16/11/2019. One sample box per Beauty Club customer. To redeem sample, show registered Beauty Club card at the CHANEL counter in your local Debenhams store (or the fragrance counter if there is no CHANEL counter). No purchase necessary. Offer valid in UK stores only. Sample box contains one CHANEL ROUGE ALLURE INK 'Choquant' 2.5ml.

Angel3
Getting Lippy

Never tried Chanel Lipstick🙊

I would love to try this one, even looks the right colour for me.😗

Ami4
Getting Lippy

Oooooh! This looks great! Hope everyone manages to get one! 

HannahT
Nailing It

Thank you so much and thank you for making it a Saturday freebie xxx

Wanesa
Getting Lippy

Wow this is amazing sample ❤

Tallatz
Nailing It

Oh my God. I don’t want to miss it. Finger crossed.😍😍

Areej
Beauty Icon

Thanks all for tagging me I’m super  excited for this one finally one that’s not bright red....wooohoooo

Jwarda
Winging It

Yes!! I hope they are in stock... I'm actually going into town for this one!

Honest
Winging It

Saturday? 😫 

Mi1
Winging It

Fantastic ❤❤❤❤ l waiting ❤❤❤❤

Jewel1
Getting Lippy

Would like to try this sample from Chanel - sure it will be fantastic

covcandy
First Base

would love to try Chanel lipstick 

NadiaS88
Multimasker

@Beauty1  agree, Debenhams know how to spoil us. Hope will have a chance to get it!